Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Celebrating mental illness

Baby Storm five years later: Preschooler on top of the world | Toronto Star

bwbabystorm084jpg.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x725.jpg

omg what fucked up parents!
Poor kid wont have a chance in hell

I guess if you have socialized medicine it's easier for you to sacrifice your kids on the altar of diversity and have someone else pay for the lifelong psychiatric care they will need.

Well since
Freaks imposing their debauchery on children.
They should be in prison.

Well since we're a free society you all shouldn't have too much trouble getting legislation passed to feed the for profit prison industrial complex along with their lobbyists.

The shirt worn by the person on the left reminds me of the shirt worn by the lead of the Dixie Chicks back in 2003 when Toby Keith let his feelings about her thoughts be known. We all know that "FUTK" did not originally stand for "Friends United in Truth and Kindness", no matter what is said in its defense.

God bless you and Toby always!!!

Holly

P.S. So what other wrongs are soon to be white washed?

Well since
Freaks imposing their debauchery on children.
They should be in prison.

Well since we're a free society you all shouldn't have too much trouble getting legislation passed to feed the for profit prison industrial complex along with their lobbyists.

You should be there with em for supporting child abusers.

They're way better than the many conservative parents in this country who let their kids die because they think God frowns on medicine.

How many? Can you provide a number or did you reach around and pull that out, too?
Wow always straight to sexual depravity with you. Seek help.

That you thought I meant something sexual shows you have problems. That's a phrase meaning you simply made it up. So, back to the question. How many since you made the claim? Can you answer?

They're way better than the many conservative parents in this country who let their kids die because they think God frowns on medicine.

How many? Can you provide a number or did you reach around and pull that out, too?
Wow always straight to sexual depravity with you. Seek help.

That you thought I meant something sexual shows you have problems. That's a phrase meaning you simply made it up. So, back to the question. How many since you made the claim? Can you answer?
Here educate yourself retard: Google

STRAW MAN Depriving your kid of medicine has nothing to do with the Conservative ideology.

STRAW MAN Depriving your kid of medicine has nothing to do with the Conservative ideology.
Extreme religious beliefs fall under the umbrella of social conservatism.

Forum List

Back