CDCs “confusing” messaging on vaccines.

They are confusing , conflicting and contradictory by design. Easier to manipulate people into fearful overreaction when the story changes daily and no one can determine which end is up
That is a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement. The disease is changing and the CDC has to change with it. My only criticizm of them is that they may have lifted the mask mandate too soon, but they could not have anticipated the Delta varient. They are not trying to manipulate people, they are trying to keep people alive. You are the ones doing the manipulation and killing people with fear and lies. You have blood on your hands!

The CDC says some fully vaccinated people can still be hospitalized and die. Here they go again, moving those goalposts. Nothing to see here. We should never question the supreme wisdom..........................right? Lol.
So what? Even if true, no one claimed that the vax is 100% effective. The CDC also said that it is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. You post a lot of really pointless and stupid shit

Well, yeah the centers for disease creation does tend to promote fear. I don't fear a virus with a 99.7 percent recovery rate. If this were an ebola type virus that had a kill ratio of 70 percent, I'd be knocking people over to get to the front of the line for some of that experimental snake juice.
Stop lying! You have blood on your hands. You lie and people die!

As Fauci, et al state in this report, ‘The frequency of these circulating unswitched CD138+ MBC reflected an antigen non-specific “set point” for humoral responses to naieve antigens.’

Next we’ll link the lysine at position 417 of the SARS-CoV-2 spike (K417) to National Institute of Health (NIH) in this study of CD138:

Oct 2017 NIH / Harnessing a Catalytic Lysine
’....highly reactive lysine embedded in a dual variable domain (DVD) format. This approach is mutation-free and drug conjugation proceeds rapidly at neutral pH in a single step without removing any charges....DVD platform was used to prepare potent and specific antibody-drug conjugates targeting CD138 and CD79B, overexpressed in multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma, respectively.’
Adding one more lysine (K)-related study leads the reader to secretory mRNA, the same mechanism operating in the BnTech and Moderna vaccines, and Fau Chi’s intellectual Moderna-HIV-1 stock:

U. Of Pittsburgh / Lysine-Rich Leukemia Gene ELL2 / Differentiation of B Cells / Antibody-Secreting Cells
’....differentiation of B cells into Ab-secreting cells....ELL2, and not the other ELLs, was found in the super-elongation complex associated with HIV-1 TAR and Tat with pTEFb....making it unique among its related family members. We therefore reasoned that deleting ELL2 specifically in B cells could alter the production of the IgH seecretory-specific mRNA after activation of those cells.’

That is a boatload of bizarre bovine excrement. The disease is changing and the CDC has to change with it. My only criticizm of them is that they may have lifted the mask mandate too soon, but they could not have anticipated the Delta varient. They are not trying to manipulate people, they are trying to keep people alive. You are the ones doing the manipulation and killing people with fear and lies. You have blood on your hands!
It’s a magical changing every day that they can’t diagnose .
Boy if that’s not a fairy tale of fear feelings then nothing is.

How could they not anticipate the delta variant when dr Micheal Olsterholm was on joe rogan in March of 2020, before lockdowns, saying a vaccine won’t be practical because of how fast the virus mutates. The science of RNA viruses, immunity, and vaccines HAS NEVER CHANGED. They wanted you to believe it does with the whole “we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts”, when they knee damn well how long it would last. This whole process has been insane, and y’all don’t even realize how stupid you sound talking about masks for an airborn strain, and social distancing. IT IS 100% PSEUDOSCIENCE PROVEN LONG BEFORE COVID AND SET IN EVEN FURTHER IN STONE DURING. But y’all still fall for it. Wake the fuck up. Pearls, meet your swine.

I’m well aware. I actually did my undergraduate thesis on site directed mutagenesis in an enzymatic lab. I was swapping out lysine for leucine to see it’s effect on pH at the active site.

But the idea that a single amino acid connects two totally different proteins demonstrates your have no idea what you’re talking about and you’re refusal to make any point whatsoever is further proof.
Yeah, cool story. You just posted a study with no control group as evidence. Get a refund wherever you got your degree from.

You’re clearly not dumb, but how many times do you need to be lied to, to realize you’re on the wrong side? How are you not pissed about all the lying and changing goal posts, and changing “science”?

Translation provided in parentheses.

And the science(propaganda) continues to change, and while that is neither simple nor easy to convey(because its all lies), it is my responsibility to keep the American people safe. And as that science(propaganda) evolves, I evolve — with the CDC, the guidance.

CDC did change a few things. Removing an asparagine from the Brazil-Japan P.1 variant so that it would fit classification protocol, does not mean that the virus then stops using that asparagine in Brazilians or Japanese. Duh

Sound Familiar?
1627736493633.png

Forum List

Back