CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

Are you guys lying again?

Was that really a CNN "fact check" you just posted, you dumb fucking hick???

LOL!

Think of it this way. You hated Trump so much, you didn't even question the data coming from the CDC. You got scammed. This is your fault.
I question the data coming from the States that goes to the CDC. You and I just question different avenues.

DeSantis over in Florida labeling deaths as “pneumonia” for example lmao

Or Cuomo up in NY with his nursing center numbers

We all know or should know, that they were way overcounting COVID deaths. Here is a bit of backtracking by the CDC on those totals.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has removed tens of thousands of deaths linked to COVID-19, including nearly a quarter of deaths it had listed in those under 18 years old.
The health agency quietly made the change on its data tracker website on March 15.
“Data on deaths were adjusted after resolving a coding logic error. This resulted in decreased death counts across all demographic categories,” the CDC says on the site.
The CDC relies on states and other jurisdictions to report COVID-19 deaths and acknowledges on its website that the data is not complete.
But the statistics are often cited by doctors and others when pushing for COVID-19 vaccination, including figures who believe virtually all children should be vaccinated. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, cited the tracker’s death total in November 2021 while pushing for an expert panel to advise her agency to recommend vaccination for all children 5- to 11-years-old.
Before the change, the CDC listed 1,755 children as dying from COVID-19 along with approximately 851,000 others, according to Kelley Krohnert, a Georgia resident who has been tracking the updates.
The update saw the CDC cut 416 deaths among children and over 71,000 elsewhere, arriving at a total of just under 780,000.

Wow

Just fucking wow

Because it does.
Once The Deep State got the Shadow President Obama Bin Lying his 3rd term they might as well correct The Lying Facts to reflect something a little closer to The Truth.

The Scamdemic was a hoax and The Faux Rona was no more dangerous than the common cold or flu.

You're a dumb fucking hick, and the public masturbators and sexual predators at CNN know it.

New York City's Commission on Human Rights slapped Fox News with a $1 million fine as part of a settlement of a sexual harassment investigation, marking the highest civil penalty ordered in the commission's history.

High-profile Fox personnel, including the late former network chief Roger Ailes and former anchors Bill O'Reilly and Ed Henry, have been accused of sexual misconduct over the years. Ailes, who built the network to a ratings powerhouse and political and cultural influencer, left in 2016 shortly after Gretchen Carlson, a former "Fox & Friends" co-host, sued him for sexual harassment. He died in 2017.

and

Former Fox News contributor says Rupert Murdoch 'ruined my life'​

by Jackie Wattles @jackiewattles

I'm sure you will throw Jackie under the bus.

LoL...Dude, you got the wrong party.
No, you have been duped. Unless you are rich are you? The GOP is clearly the party for the rich. They've conned you with social wedge issues.

I guarantee if I search your history you have a bug up your butt about

God
Gays
Guns
Racism
And these social wedge issues get you to go along with the rich on things like global warming.

Trump has been especially clever. He acts like a different type of Republican but in reality, he's worse. Just a much better liar. And you guys have swallowed it.

I have to remind you and myself, you guys loved and defended George Bush just as much as you did Trump. So it's not Trump per se that you defend. It's whoever your front runner is.

New York City's Commission on Human Rights slapped Fox News with a $1 million fine as part of a settlement of a sexual harassment investigation, marking the highest civil penalty ordered in the commission's history.

High-profile Fox personnel, including the late former network chief Roger Ailes and former anchors Bill O'Reilly and Ed Henry, have been accused of sexual misconduct over the years. Ailes, who built the network to a ratings powerhouse and political and cultural influencer, left in 2016 shortly after Gretchen Carlson, a former "Fox & Friends" co-host, sued him for sexual harassment. He died in 2017.

and

Former Fox News contributor says Rupert Murdoch 'ruined my life'​

by Jackie Wattles @jackiewattles

I'm sure you will throw Jackie under the bus.

How's things going at CNN?

No, you have been duped. Unless you are rich are you? The GOP is clearly the party for the rich. They've conned you with social wedge issues.

I guarantee if I search your history you have a bug up your butt about

God
Gays
Guns
Racism
And these social wedge issues get you to go along with the rich on things like global warming.

Trump has been especially clever. He acts like a different type of Republican but in reality, he's worse. Just a much better liar. And you guys have swallowed it.

I have to remind you and myself, you guys loved and defended George Bush just as much as you did Trump. So it's not Trump per se that you defend. It's whoever your front runner is.
You better look to your clowns at DNC, they are now the party kowtowing to the rich.

Guess you never heard of social media and Silicon Valley. (that's who stole the election for the DNC)

How's things going at CNN?
CNN that month drew an average audience of 411,000 viewers in the key demo, followed by FNC (365,000 viewers) and MSNBC (340,000 viewers). Among total viewers, Fox News finished first with 2.473 million viewers in prime, followed by MSNBC (2.193 million viewers) and CNN (1.687 million viewers).

Forum List

Back