CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

No I blame Fauci who paid the CCP to create it in their labs. I just blame Biden for fully supporting it and not hanging him as a traitor.

Do you also blame the guy you idolize in your avatar for fully supporting it and not hanging him as a traitor

How are the “multiple morbidities in the aged does not mean they are sick and inclined toward death” loon bats doing today??
This is their latest emotional offering intended to discredit the CDC 4/5 downward revisions from Covid death counts

How are the “multiple morbidities in the aged does not mean they are sick and inclined toward death” loon bats doing today??
This is their latest emotional offering intended to discredit the CDC 4/5 downward revisions from Covid death counts

for one post you had stopped your lying and actually admitted what a morbidity was....now you are back to lying again.

What is the point of such?

My mother-in-law is 82 she has asthma, osteoporosis and chronic anemia. She has all 3 of those since I met her for the first time almost 30 years ago. According to your lies she has been sick and inclined toward death for the last 30 years.

Only trolls try and pretend multiple morbidities in the elderly is not serious nor life threatening.

Only trolls try and pretend multiple morbidities in the elderly is not serious nor life threatening.

Nobody said they were not serious. You have to keep lying about what is said in order to prop up all your previous lies.

What a shitty way to live

Nobody said they were not serious. You have to keep lying about what is said in order to prop up all your previous lies.

What a shitty way to live
Nope. You have repeatedly offered that multiple co morbidities are not life threatening. Gonna try and split hairs now are you.

Forum List

Back