CDC releases bizarre guidelines for having sex with Monkeypox

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
What a time to be in….

A87E7C59-A765-4AEF-AC39-72D1B57BB3BF.jpeg

How about all gay men be quarantined from the rest of society?
The virus may have learned to target the tract that eliminates waste rather than the reproductive tract. The first human case in the world involved a family that ate monkeys, so physical contact is up for investigation:

Bokenda, 22 Aug 1970
' Monkeys are eaten by the family from time to time and considered a great delicacy. Neither parent could say with certainty whether monkeys had been eaten by the family during the month or so before A.I. developed disease.'

I notice they didn't mention anything about refraining from fanny packing.
Is it too politically incorrect to mention that it is passed almost exclusively by gay men having sex?
The little animation went out of it's way to include heterosexuals but skipped SS couples.
Don't want to offend......They're already up in arms about pissing off monkeys.

Last edited:
What will be thought of next?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. We already have the swine flu, chicken pox, and now monkey pox. What animal will have a sickness named after it next?

What a time to be in….

View attachment 675598
This is a disease of Faggots, Trannies and the rainbow people.

Recall how they slandered us purebloods during Coofid well its time to repay that 10 fold for all these queers with 0 self control.

How about you and the rest of trump`s fascists? Gay men didn`t try to overthrow our Democracy and install their own president.
Come get us liar. I never heard of unarmed people overthrowing any government. Lol, you must know how stupid that sounds. I can just see a bunch of limp wristed fags taking over the government. Hoo hoo! Here we cooooome! Yoo hoo!

Last edited:
How about you and the rest of trump`s fascists? Gay men didn`t try to overthrow our Democracy and install their own president.

Yes they did. Here is one.

And sure, us "fascists" will quarantine ourselves here in America. And you and all the other fags can go anywhere else in the world you want.

Forum List

Back