CDC Busted for inflating death numbers

Yes, you've stated repeatedly that a PCR test with a cycle threshold of 35 is not meaningless. However, what you're being asked to acknowledge is the fact that anything over 35 is meaningless in terms of telling you anything about the infectiousness of a "positive" case. And that would make it relevant. So yeah, if you think you can find the cycle threshold of the PCR test used to indicate a "case," go ahead.
I've already stated that a test with a PCR cycle that is very high is not an infectious case, but it's still a case because it represents someone that was infected. Now, in the context of the study being discussed, you've yet to explain why that would be relevant. You have decided not to do so because I don't think you are informed enough to be able to make the case. You're just picking a hill to die on for political reasons.
So, if the PCR test cycle-threshold was set at 40, that means that, though it is counted as a case, it is a case whose infectiousness cannot be determined. Agree?

So, if the PCR test cycle-threshold was set at 40, that means that, though it is counted as a case, it is a case whose infectiousness cannot be determined. Agree?
The assay can report what cycle the test became positive. Otherwise I agree.

What is your point? Hard to know why you’re asking since I’ve said this several times.

The assay can report what cycle the test became positive. Otherwise I agree.

What is your point? Hard to know why you’re asking since I’ve said this several times.
I'm trying to figure out what you think a bunch of false positives resulting from a PCR test set too high means as it pertains to the pandemic.

Oh, and you said that the assay can report the cycle at which the test became positive. Are you saying that when someone tests positive, it is known what the cycle threshold was set at for that particular individual?

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out what you think a bunch of false positives resulting from a PCR test set too high means as it pertains to the pandemic.
Because they aren’t false positives. They indicate real infections, just infections that are no longer contagious.

For the second paragraph, different machines do things differently, but the assays I’m familiar with can stop and analyze after so many cycles, so yes there is some ability to report what cycle the assay became positive. Not sure how common it is.

Infections that are no longer contagious should not be used to make a case for a pandemic.

I'm asking you to tell me what the cycle threshold of the PCR test was set at to determine infection. You have no idea, do you? You said you could probably find it. You can't.

I have provided ample statements from people in the business, including tony himself, explaining why a cycle threshold of 40 is bullshit. If you want to prove tony wrong, go ahead, I'm listening.

Forum List

Back