CCP America (democrats) will NEVER Take their foot from throat of US economy

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Think of it, with one stolen election the CCP went from having their backs against the wall, facing an adversary who demanded that they act fairly, open their markets, stop stealing Intellectual Property to having installed their vassal into the Office of the Presidency. Whatever pressure they might have faced internally under Trump II completely disappeared. Their economy is fully up and running, the USA suffers under the jackboot of the democrats and Fauci

Why would they EVER allow the US economy to open? It will NEVER happen!

I thought of this while at Whole Foods. I came across a young mother, she had her 2 year old in the kid portion of the shopping cart. I was wearing my Frank Zappa mask and the kid was looking at me with a puzzled brow. I was tempted to pull down the mask and tell the kid 'this isn't normal!"

But, really, in NY, the jackbooted Governor LOVES the control, LOVES to punish successful people and LOVES to expand the power of Big Brother. What will make him stop?

What will stop Biden and the CCP.?

Democrats are going to face the mother of all backlashes for destroying small and medium sized businesses. The American people are going to rip Dems a new one and the Dem rats will flee in all directions.

Think of it, with one stolen election the CCP went from having their backs against the wall, facing an adversary who demanded that they act fairly, open their markets, stop stealing Intellectual Property to having installed their vassal into the Office of the Presidency. Whatever pressure they might have faced internally under Trump II completely disappeared. Their economy is fully up and running, the USA suffers under the jackboot of the democrats and Fauci

I thought of this while at Whole Foods. I came across a young mother, she had her 2 year old in the kid portion of the shopping cart. I was wearing my Frank Zappa mask and the kid was looking at me with a puzzled brow. I was tempted to pull down the mask and tell the kid 'this isn't normal!"

But, really, in NY, the jackbooted Governor LOVES the control, LOVES to punish successful people and LOVES to expand the power of Big Brother. What will make him stop?

Kind of makes you want to curse Nixon for opening them up to the world.

Well Biden's EO's sure don't do anything for the economy or Americans. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth.

Nope. The Biden/Harris shit show will bring on the Second Great Depression.

If you need a job there are plenty.

Well Biden's EO's sure don't do anything for the economy or Americans. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth.

Nope. The Biden/Harris shit show will bring on the Second Great Depression.
We are in that now after Trump/Pence.

The stock market is just waiting for the taxpayers to get a tax refund and stimulus check to hand over to them.

In exchange for the products they produce ... one stimulus check doesn't buy a Ford F-150 with that snow plow attachment ... so Wall Street is betting on an expanding economy in the future ... which usually means new jobs ... more wages to tax ... generally better times ahead ...

Consider also how low interest rates are right now ... basically nothing ...

Small business should be fine ... it's only small business run poorly that is at risk, as it should be ... you might be surprised the number of small businesses that shouldn't have opened in the first place ...

Says the people who managed to absolutely destroy the economy TWICE in 13 years.

Forum List

Back