Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demented child murderer, Casey Anthony, is back in the news today spouting some ridiculous Bullshit about police.

After explosive Casey Anthony interview, her father's 'heart hurts'

After reading the story I only have one thing to say: Goddamn, she is SMOKING HOT!! Like fine wine this chick has improved with age!!

Yes, but breeding with her could be dangerous for the child...

Make sure to wear a rain jacket if you get the chance to tap it and then leave it because the woman is mentally insane... ( personal opinion on the insanity part because of her psycho eyes )

• Banned
Demented child murderer, Casey Anthony, is back in the news today spouting some ridiculous Bullshit about police.

After reading the story I only have one thing to say: Goddamn, she is SMOKING HOT!! Like fine wine this chick has improved with age!!

Yes, but breeding with her could be dangerous for the child...

Make sure to wear a rain jacket if you get the chance to tap it and then leave it because the woman is mentally insane... ( personal opinion on the insanity part because of her psycho eyes )
Obviously!

• Banned

Meh, she looks like an idiot.

I prefer women that look intelligent and have a certain sparkle in their eyes.
My standards are not nearly as high as yours!

She said she had no problem sleeping at night. What a fucking kunt

Did any of you watch when Sheppard Smith was covering the trial!?!

I believe he will one day catch up to her and make her disappear. I mean every time he would report on her he had the look in his eyes he wanted to stuff her in a box and pitch her in the deepest part of the ocean.

If I remember correctly him and Rivera went toe to toe over her and he would mock Rivera " good mother comment ".

That woman should just slink off into the unknown and never speak again...

I believe he will one day catch up to her and make her disappear. I mean every time he would report on her he had the look in his eyes he wanted to stuff her in a box and pitch her in the deepest part of the ocean.

If I remember correctly him and Rivera went toe to toe over her and he would mock Rivera " good mother comment ".

While I respect the verdict, I don't agree with it.
Fuck the bitch

Anyone with a brain who gets away with what she did would lay low for the rest of their life, maybe even change their name and leave the country.

Fuck the bitch
I totally agree. Fuck that bitch!!

Fuck the bitch
I think we mean different things lol. While if I didn't know who she was, I would tap it, I cant knowing the bitch. I don't know her personally but you get what im saying. Maybe if I was 20 again I would.. lol
I was bad :D

Fuck the bitch

Oh, I am sure she is being fuck as much as she want because as a man I can say our dicks are brainless, but she will never have any real relationship.

I hope she got herself fixed so she never has another child because she does not deserve a second chance...

Fuck the bitch

Oh, I am sure she is being fuck as much as she want because as a man I can say our dicks are brainless, but she will never have any real relationship.

I hope she got herself fixed so she never has another child because she does not deserve a second chance...

I imagine that a chick like her fucks like a feral beast!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Fuck the bitch

I imagine that a chick like her fucks like a feral beast!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I give up her first born to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back