Casey Anthony

YOU are the jury. What's your thoughts so far?

• guilty.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • not guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • undecided.

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daaaaaaamn!:eek:....Bad ass broads gonna go RANGER on that bitch!:evil:

:cool:
I hope she gets life in prison even though I am for the death penalty. Why an exception in this case? She is a child murderer. She get thrown in prison, some really bad ass broads are gonna go ranger on that bitch...which means she will have to be in confinement to save her sorry ass from the other women. That's a very very very long time to be alone. Completely.
So that's what I want for her. To live with her own sorry ass self. Forever. Until she draws her last breath and heads to hell where she belongs.

I feel the exact same Grace. Death is too easy for her...I want her to suffer, every day, in a damp cold cell and have other inmates terrorize her and make her life miserable.
May she rot in hell.

I hope she gets life in prison even though I am for the death penalty. Why an exception in this case? She is a child murderer. She get thrown in prison, some really bad ass broads are gonna go ranger on that bitch...which means she will have to be in confinement to save her sorry ass from the other women. That's a very very very long time to be alone. Completely.
So that's what I want for her. To live with her own sorry ass self. Forever. Until she draws her last breath and heads to hell where she belongs.
That'll work......Hopefully she will never be able to adapt to prison life and ends up hanging her damn self, and at least feels what that child went through.

Hey, it's cheaper than the death penalty, and particularly cheaper then housing and feeding her sorry ass for the rest of her life.

That'll work......Hopefully she will never be able to adapt to prison life and ends up hanging her damn self, and at least feels what that child went through.

Hey, it's cheaper than the death penalty, and particularly cheaper then housing and feeding her sorry ass for the rest of her life.

You are evil like me, are you my twin?? :lol:

Oh my goodness, her defense is creating reasonable doubt yet again with this. The father doesn't have a good face when addressing these awful questions. I realize he has been told not to react too emotionally but his expressions look positively forced.

Still don't think anyone believes her but he isn't looking good here.

Uh-oh, boyfriends room mate, Campana, thinks he recalls seeing Caylee late June

I was surprised the the objection over questioning if he was present at the drowning was not sustained as requested for facts not in evidence

Last edited:
Seriously people, does anyone here really think George killed little Caylee?????????

Why do you think he's such a saint? Don't you think grown, attractive, soft-spoken and kind men are also capable of child abuse? The prisons are full of them and thousands more are still out there free as the wind.
And what would he have to gain by killing the kid?
What did she have to gain? Again, it doesn't make sense that she would suddenly turn from being a loving, doting mother to I-think-I'll-kill-my-kid-so-I-can-party type of mother.

It wasn't internet searches on his computer about chloroform, breaking necks, etc......It was her computer.
Someone else could have used her computer.

It wasn't his car that smelled like a dead body.
I don't think the CSI ever determined that there was a dead body there; it was possibly something else.

It wasn't he who borrowed a shovel from their neighbor.

It wasn't he who lied about some mysterious nanny.

It wasn't he who took thecops to the supposed nanny's address, only to have them find nobody of that name ever lived there, nor was anybody ever matching the description she gave ever seen around there in all that time

It wasn't he who took cops to universal studios to try and perpetrate a lie about employment, in an attempt to concoct an aliby.

Again, with the rest of the above, if Casey and her parents were all trying to cover it up, any one of them could have made up those stories.

And now all of a sudden he's a child molester. But Casey had no problem leaving her daughter alone with him time and time again.
How often? Was that ever really determined or just hearsay?

A lot of what I've read about the incident IS hearsay, which the press has glommed onto as gospel truth. I simply won't believe she's guilty of killing her daughter until I see some genuine proof. Right now, I see her guilty of a conspiracy to cover up the crime, and that's all. Just saying.

The defense didn't accuse him of killing her, only of disposing of the body after she drowned.

Which made no sense based on their timeline I'm pretty sure. I'll have to listen again but it sounded too disjointed to make any logical sense.

I think I heard the tail-end where George picked up the baby's lifeless body and started yelling at Carley "LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!!" Or words to that effect, and then he told her (or they agreed) to cover up her drowning by concocting some kidnap story.

Who-tf is Carley?? Am I missing somebody or what??

Casey, Caylee, Carley. Shit happens.

Nancy Grace coming up. Can't stand her, but she will ream Casey a new asshole.

I did watch her last night, and here's what's intriguing. Several here have stated they HATE Nancy Grace, yet since they too wholeheartedly believe, no question about it, just like Nancy Grace, that Casey is guilty, now she's a hero? Hypocrisy anyone?

Yes but Maggie, how does one answer- why was Casey Anthony seen out dancing and partying, in the days following her daughters disappearance???
Now if your child is missing and you don't know where she is, would you be out living it up on the town??
I saw the photos, Casey Anthony looked like she was having a fun time, she didn't look like a Mom worried about who has her child and if she would ever see her again.
The little girl was missing for 31 days.....31 days!....Jesus H, how could any Mother not notify somebody?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
I think I heard the tail-end where George picked up the baby's lifeless body and started yelling at Carley "LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOTHER!!!" Or words to that effect, and then he told her (or they agreed) to cover up her drowning by concocting some kidnap story.

Who-tf is Carley?? Am I missing somebody or what??

Casey, Caylee, Carley. Shit happens.

Yeah it does. Sadly tho in this case, it's Casey who is on trial, Caylee who is dead and Carley is the lucky one, because we don't even know who the hell that is :lol:

The defense didn't accuse him of killing her, only of disposing of the body after she drowned.

Which made no sense based on their timeline I'm pretty sure. I'll have to listen again but it sounded too disjointed to make any logical sense.

...and she will go to prison for neglect he supposedly said.

BS - can't be proved

Says who? Right now its he said/she said. George can't really prove he was not complicit either. Don't forget the burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defense.

:cuckoo: You and your pal Dabs are proving how adolescent you are. I'm guessing around 12.

Yes but Maggie, how does one answer- why was Casey Anthony seen out dancing and partying, in the days following her daughters disappearance???
Now if your child is missing and you don't know where she is, would you be out living it up on the town??
I saw the photos, Casey Anthony looked like she was having a fun time, she didn't look like a Mom worried about who has her child and if she would ever see her again.
The little girl was missing for 31 days.....31 days!....Jesus H, how could any Mother not notify somebody?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

I don't know, and her partying will undoubtedly be brought up. However, all I've ever seen are the same two or three pictures over and over again of her partying, giving the impression she was out every night.

I haven't had a chance to watch any of it today so far, but I still say you all are totally jumping to conclusions, and your calling for her violent death before the whole truth comes out is childish and sick.

And now we know after yesterday afternoon and this morning's testimony that Casey was helping her boyfriend start an online website called "Hot Bodies." That would explain why in the photos, Casey is seen wearing a dress and not a bikini.

Last edited:

...and she will go to prison for neglect he supposedly said.

BS - can't be proved

Says who? Right now its he said/she said. George can't really prove he was not complicit either. Don't forget the burden of proof is on the prosecution, not the defense.

No one is forgetting that. The red herring "Do you still abuse your daughter" is well played I guess. He's got nothing else.

The basis of the defense is a claim of his abuse and how that allowed him to further manipulate and create the trail of lies she told - all the while tossing her under the bus thinking her accusations of abuse would not be believed due to all the lies she told.....twisted and only a fool will buy into it which is what they are counting on. That plus everyone else is corrupt and dishonest ....poor poor casey

JB is careful not accuse him of the murder - only abuse. Regarding Nancy Grace, how does her being right make her detractors hypocritical ? She is a loud mouthed bully with a stage. I won't watch her since she started saying "tot mom", I think thats offensive and makes her a douche bag.

Forum List

Back