Case closed, Zimmerman's a gonner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecution tried to get two of the women dismissed and failed. One picture of Martin the way he really looked would sway any woman. A big hulking thug with the lights glinting off his gold grille would affect men too. They can't keep peddaling that 12 year old forever.

A big hulking thug. LMAO. How about tall, skinny teenager. :cuckoo:

He was a kid and Zimmerman's brother has been on the talk show circuit trying to get support for the guy who killed him. We're going to find out how it happened and the mostly white, female jury will convict or not.

I wouldn't be good on that jury because I hope the guy goes to jail forever.

the cops even told him "do not follow him, just let us know where he is" & GZ apparently disregarded the cops because he wanted to play Hero.

I'd say manslaughter & at least 2 yrs prison, if not more.
It doesn't matter what the cops told him, the bottom line is that Travon attacked him and he has the right to defend himself.

Again, please prove martin attacked Zimmerman. Damn you people just make up shit. Here is a thought, Zimmerman attacked first and martin defended himself. And was killed because Zimmerman is a punk bitch who couldn't fight.

Time has told.

Martin wasn't innocent. He was being investigated for burglary, and his mom had told him to move out because she couldn't make him go to school.

Thug.

so what section of the Florida or U.S. Code makes it illegal for him, or anyone else for that matter, to walk on the streets? :eusa_eh: :cuckoo: What are you drinking this early in the day? That, or you endorse authoritarian states :thup: He was "walking while black" by your reasoning sugar tits.

Last edited:
Time has told.

Martin wasn't innocent. He was being investigated for burglary, and his mom had told him to move out because she couldn't make him go to school.

Thug.

So he should have been killed for that..

Time has told.

Thug.

ummm.....so? Please answer my post below:

was he a fugitive from justice? If not, he has ("had" in this case) all the rights & privileges due any citizen of this country which includes walking to a relatives house.

If Zimmerman's objective was to kill the kid in the first place, he wouldn't have called the cops BEFORE to tell them he was following him...

And he wouldn't have waited until Martin had him on the ground and was pounding him.

Oh yeah, and he wouldn't have yelled for HELP 14 x as witness statements confirm.

If Zimmerman's objective was to kill the kid in the first place, he wouldn't have called the cops BEFORE to tell them he was following him...

And he wouldn't have waited until Martin had him on the ground and was pounding him.

Oh yeah, and he wouldn't have yelled for HELP 14 x as witness statements confirm.

If Zimmerman had harbored any intention of shooting that poor innocent young black kid in the highly suspicious hoodie for brandishing a loaded bag of Skittles, he could have pulled the gun out before the young lad got the opportunity to bust up Zimmerman's nose and crack his skull on the ceeeement.

Rumor has it, a gun can fire a bullet quite a distance.

But :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: don't tell that to the prosecutor.

It's best kept a secret.

Swallow still hasn't said how the kid ended up on top of Zimmerman, if he was trying to avoid him.

That's a mighty strange way of avoidance...

Perhaps he defended himself and he is a better fighter.

Notice how the utterly dishonest shitheads like Zona are adept at making shit up entirely when they have no -- what's that word again? -- "evidence."

Swallow still hasn't said how the kid ended up on top of Zimmerman, if he was trying to avoid him.

That's a mighty strange way of avoidance...

Perhaps he defended himself and he is a better fighter.

Notice how the utterly dishonest shitheads like Zona are adept at making shit up entirely when they have no -- what's that word again? -- "evidence."

Zona's a troll. He knows he's just making shit up

Zona's a troll. He knows he's just making shit up
Great. Now you and the liar can get a room. See my Sig.

You ARE the liar, as you know, you troll bitch.

And your deflection doesn't work.

Show ANY evidence that Zimmerman did anything to Trayvon that called for Trayvon to "defend" himself. You lying ****. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Hint: being followed doesn't count, you dishonest loser twat.

Prosecution has evidence. How well it is presented will determine GZ's fate.

I don't understand the left's endearment to Trayvon. I mean, isn't it guys like Trayvon that liberals think should be killed in the womb to spare society from having to deal with yet another criminal? What makes him special to them now? An opportunity to play the race card...again?

I respectfully disagree. GZ's fate lies in the hands of jurors who will be very carefully considering the ramifications of their verdict. They know what danger lies in an acquittal.

S.J., we are talking about what happened between two men. One died. The prosecution is going to show us how.

I respectfully disagree. GZ's fate lies in the hands of jurors who will be very carefully considering the ramifications of their verdict. They know what danger lies in an acquittal.

Absolutely none. And the three guys who tried to contact them and frighten them based on race are now in jail. We will see what will happen with them on Monday.

Absolutely none. And the three guys who tried to contact them and frighten them based on race are now in jail. We will see what will happen with them on Monday.

uh---I bet there are more than 3 people who would be willing to cause them some discomfort.

Correction. The State prosecutors have SOME evidence. Whether or not there is sufficient evidence will be the primary determiner of how well they fare.

But I predict that the truly big issue at this trial is likely to come down to a very imprecise legal definition. Did ANYTHING done by the defendant qualify him as a person who "initially provoked" the physical violence?

uh---I bet there are more than 3 people who would be willing to cause them some discomfort.

Nope. No evidence whatsoever other than the three guys that are locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back