Carville Works for CNN and Hillary - Why?

Sean is working AGAINST Hillary and speaks AGAINST her on each and every radio broadcast.

He calls his show the "Stop Hillary Express"

quit complaining because the other network has an analyst who speaks FOR her....

and on whose campaign is Sean working for?

Carville IS working for Hillary

Why should you care about facts? You have't up until now

Carville is also working FOR her

who cares? he is a political analyst speaking for Hillary.... Hannity is a political analyst speaking against hillary.

big fucking deal.

both of them work for networks who get to hire anyone they chose to be their political analysts.... it really is none of your business at all....as if you ever watch CNN anyway!

who cares? he is a political analyst speaking for Hillary.... Hannity is a political analyst speaking against hillary.

big fucking deal.

both of them work for networks who get to hire anyone they chose to be their political analysts.... it really is none of your business at all....as if you ever watch CNN anyway!

When defeated, libs will spin and dismiss the facts

When defeated, libs will spin and dismiss the facts

I am not defeated.... it is a non-issue... it is a private news organization.... it hires someone to analyze political campaigns who supports and works FOR Hillary.... Hannity poses as a news analyst.... he attacks Hillary and works AGAINST her.

who gives a shit?

YOU are the one who thinks this is such a big fucking deal.... I certainly don't.

I am not defeated.... it is a non-issue... it is a private news organization.... it hires someone to analyze political campaigns who supports and works FOR Hillary.... Hannity poses as a news analyst.... he attacks Hillary and works AGAINST her.

who gives a shit?

YOU are the one who thinks this is such a big fucking deal.... I certainly don't.

It is a non-issue since you have lost the arugment

whatever... there is no argument...I could give a shit if CNN has carville talking...I could give a shit if Fox has hannity... YOU are the one who is whining...I think it is kinda funny.

Whenever the liberal media is exposed libs like you for first try to spin it, but when they see all is lost they will give up

Whenever the liberal media is exposed libs like you for first try to spin it, but when they see all is lost they will give up

like I said: Carville is on CNN speaking FOR Hillary. Hannity is on FAUX speaking AGAINST Hillary. I could care less about how either one of those networks picks their political analysts. I am not giving up here, RSR... please note that this whiney thread is YOURS... I am just here laughing at you and your hypocrisy.

like I said: Carville is on CNN speaking FOR Hillary. Hannity is on FAUX speaking AGAINST Hillary. I could care less about how either one of those networks picks their political analysts. I am not giving up here, RSR... please note that this whiney thread is YOURS... I am just here laughing at you and your hypocrisy.

I big differnce is Carville is on Hillarys campaign staff and Sean is not

Carvile spends his time sprewing Hillary talking points - CNN lets hiom dispite the clear conflict of interests

I agree with you

Carville is on the Hillary campaign staff - he has endorsed Hillary

Sean is not on the staff for anyone. He has not endorsed anyone

The difference between conservatives and liberals is, conservatives admit who they are - libs will always deny who they are

I assure you, libs would melt down if a Fox News employee was working on a Republican campaign and still was on the air singing the praises of that Republican

FAUX NEWS already is on the campaign staff of every Republican... and to say that Sean Hannity isn't a Republican talking head is like saying the King of Saudi Arabia isn't Saudi Arabian.

You miss the point. You have no standing to complain about who CNN has as a political commentator...I CAN complain about how my tax dollars are being spent.

CNN can pitch FOR Hillary and that is a crime to you, but Hannity can pitch AGAINST Hillary every single day and that is perfectly OK with you.

double standard? look in the fucking mirror, you moron.

Ever listen to Hannity? Every fifteen minutes for the past 6 years he has said something denigratin Hillary Clinton. He and the other Republican talking heads have known for a long time that Hillary is the person they had to beat. The Republicans haven't run FOR anything in decades. Their only tactic is destroying the opposition with lies and hatred. They even do it to their own (John McCain in '00)...

I agree with you

Carville is on the Hillary campaign staff - he has endorsed Hillary

Sean is not on the staff for anyone. He has not endorsed anyone

The difference between conservatives and liberals is, conservatives admit who they are - libs will always deny who they are

I assure you, libs would melt down if a Fox News employee was working on a Republican campaign and still was on the air singing the praises of that Republican

actually.... I would not mave a "melt down" about that in any way. I have come to expect biased reporting from Faux News.... I recognize them as the republican national committee media outlet, and take everything they say, therefore, with a grain of salt....

and for you to suggest that someone who works for a network who calls his radio show the "stop Hillary Express" is perfectly acceptable but someone who works for another network who is equally unabashed in their support of the exact same candidate is some heinous violation of journalistic ethics is really pretty fucking ridiculous.

actually.... I would not mave a "melt down" about that in any way. I have come to expect biased reporting from Faux News.... I recognize them as the republican national committee media outlet, and take everything they say, therefore, with a grain of salt....

and for you to suggest that someone who works for a network who calls his radio show the "stop Hillary Express" is perfectly acceptable but someone who works for another network who is equally unabashed in their support of the exact same candidate is some heinous violation of journalistic ethics is really pretty fucking ridiculous.

You mean you have come to expect to see both sides form Fox and not the slanted coverage you are use to on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC

For a network that is to be biased to conservatives, Fox News has MORE libs on the network the the number of conservatives on CNN and MSNBC combined

You mean you have come to expect to see both sides form Fox and not the slanted coverage you are use to on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC

For a network that is to be biased to conservatives, Fox News has MORE libs on the network the the number of conservatives on CNN and MSNBC combined

I expect O'Liely an dHannity from Faux... they are the PR organ for the RNC...nothing more

and besides Combes (what a joke HE is)...name ONE other liberal who has a show on Faux

Forum List

Back