Carville nails it again

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
James Carville continues to try to help his party. The latest: Don't wrestle with pigs - you only get dirty, and the pig likes it:

Complaining about these people, demanding insincere apologies and empty condemnations, only emboldens people like this, and those who follow them. It raises them. How do people NOT know this?

Stop feeding them.

I had something much different in mind when I read that headline

COOKIEPUSSINTERVIEW.2e16d0ba.fill-661x496.jpg

James Carville continues to try to help his party. The latest: Don't wrestle with pigs - you only get dirty, and the pig likes it:

Complaining about these people, demanding insincere apologies and empty condemnations, only emboldens people like this, and those who follow them. It raises them. How do people NOT know this?

Stop feeding them.

Chicken Man has been making sense lately

I love his Woke Detox Center for libturds,,,lolol

How you GD people played that Russia hoax to hurt our country, you should put a GD pistol in your fucking pie holes

Stop feeding them.

Ignore them, but its hard to do, they are pigs.

Stop feeding them.

Do you realize how hard your own people, liberals, are losing right now? While you obsess over minor players and cry about Trump.

It's odd. Watching you attempt to come to grips with things

How you GD people played that Russia hoax to hurt our country, you should put a GD pistol in your fucking pie holes

You can't detox the Woke. Not soon, not easily. It's a religion. Carville knows this too, of course, and has said it many times, but Ol' Mac won't address that.

Stop feeding them.

I love that liberals are whining about DEMANDING INSINCERE APOLOGIES

right

That's been one of their religious rites for at least a decade. Cry me a river Ol' Mac

Yes, ignoring blatant Republican Racism worked so well with Trump in 2015...
Oh, wait, no, it didn't. He became President because no one called him on it and we ended up putting kids in concentration camps.

Just remember, this is the same James Carville who attacked anyone who dared suggest Clinton was lying about the blow job. But outright fucking racism? Naw, we should let that slide.

There are different ways of dealing with any given situation. I'd just suggest not doing it in such a way that glorifies and animates them further with their misguided rubes.

The net result is a negative.

Ah, remember when everyone said to not pay any attention to that whacky billionaire who was going out calling Mexican rapists and saying we should build a wall?

How did that work out again?

Trump's oldest son said a decade ago that a lot of the family's assets came from Russia​

I believe the dossier, every word of it. I can just see peeing on the bed Obama slept in.

You can't detox the Woke. Not soon, not easily. It's a religion. Carville knows this too, of course, and has said it many times, but Ol' Mac won't address that.
I know.That is why I mentioned the pistol......................lolol.............j/k

Oh, wait, no, it didn't. He became President because no one called him on it and we ended up putting kids in concentration camps.

Just remember, this is the same James Carville who attacked anyone who dared suggest Clinton was lying about the blow job. But outright fucking racism? Naw, we should let that slide.

Concentration camps? Have you ever seen one?

Trump's oldest son said a decade ago that a lot of the family's assets came from Russia​

I believe the dossier, every word of it. I can just see peeing on the bed Obama slept in.
Of course you believe it, but you just have a couple marbles rolling in your cabeza too

Ah, remember when everyone said to not pay any attention to that whacky billionaire who was going out calling Mexican rapists and saying we should build a wall?

How did that work out again?
Hey dick slurper. We may have about 500k got aways that will cause so much carnage. ODs skyrocketing you piece of dog shit

Not only are you massively ignorant about history in general you dream up recent history as you go.

People screamed racism at Trump all the time every day and all over the media.

The reason it failed was because the average person is smarter than you and knows that the accusation is a lie.

Immature and uneducated pieces of shit like you drop the racist accusation all the time without evidence and the attempt to win arguments with cheap lies is failing.

Sucks to be you but those are facts

While he may be right, one has to remember he was the one calling women complaining about being sexually assaulted, "trailer trash".

Forum List

Back