carson, trump didn't call me a child molester... daily caller

Reporters played the Trump rant verbatim. You want to parse it?

Trump did not directly call Carson a child molester. He said that Carson had pathologies that were comparable to those of child molesters,

i.e., incurable. He was referring directly to Carson's violent past.

His pathological, incurable violent nature.

• Banned

Trump did not directly call Carson a child molester. He said that Carson had pathologies that were comparable to those of child molesters,

what's your point ?

what's your point ?

Reread what I posted.

Carson is either an idiot or deliberately misleading. First of all, no one has claimed Trump said Carson is a pedophile. So for Carson to deny Trump called him a pedophile is a red herring.

But Trump drew a similarity between Carson and pedophiles, saying they are both incurably sick.

Donald Trump Goes Off on Ben Carson's 'Pathological Temper'

TRUMP: He said he's got pathological disease. He actually said "pathological temper" and then he defined it as disease, so he said he has pathological disease. Now, if you're pathological, there's no cure for that, folks. Okay? There's no cure for that. And I did one of the shows today. And I don't want to say what I said, but I'll tell you anyway. I said that if you're a child molester, a sick puppy, you're a child molester, there's no cure for that. There's only one cure, but we don't want to talk about that cure. That's the ultimate cure. Well, there's two. There's death, and the other thing. But if you're a child molester, there's no cure. They can't stop you. Pathological, there's no cure. He said he's pathological. Okay.

There is no mistaking the fact Trump linked Carson and pedophiles. It was deliberate.

But Carson said pathological is not incurable, it is just very weird. 50 years where the problem has not recured says it is under control.

Cason is the expert on diseases, not Trump.

Trump did something at best stupid and wrong. At worst, deliberately wrong. I am going to say that he was deliberately stupid. It is all the worse for equating one pathology (an evil temper) with another far far far worse pathology. (an evil propensity)

Carson is either an idiot or deliberately misleading. First of all, no one has claimed Trump said Carson is a pedophile. So for Carson to deny Trump called him a pedophile is a red herring.

But Trump drew a similarity between Carson and pedophiles, saying they are both incurably sick.

Donald Trump Goes Off on Ben Carson's 'Pathological Temper'

TRUMP: He said he's got pathological disease. He actually said "pathological temper" and then he defined it as disease, so he said he has pathological disease. Now, if you're pathological, there's no cure for that, folks. Okay? There's no cure for that. And I did one of the shows today. And I don't want to say what I said, but I'll tell you anyway. I said that if you're a child molester, a sick puppy, you're a child molester, there's no cure for that. There's only one cure, but we don't want to talk about that cure. That's the ultimate cure. Well, there's two. There's death, and the other thing. But if you're a child molester, there's no cure. They can't stop you. Pathological, there's no cure. He said he's pathological. Okay.

There is no mistaking the fact Trump linked Carson and pedophiles. It was deliberate.

I think Trump is off. Ambien appears to be a miracle drug.

Forum List

Back