Carrie here.

Aug 3, 2017
Sacramento
Hello. Carrie here.

I analyse company earnings data and produce/critique infographics and graphs. Do ping your infographs at me.

Companies I focus on are Colgate-Palmolive, Starbucks, General Motors, AOBC (Smith&Wesson) and the lot.

Cheers, guys.

Hello. Carrie here.

I analyse company earnings data and produce/critique infographics and graphs. Do ping your infographs at me.

Companies I focus on are Colgate-Palmolive, Starbucks, General Motors, AOBC (Smith&Wesson) and the lot.

Cheers, guys.
Welcome Carrie, being that you help evil corporations keep their money, you wont be liked by many here, especially with the words Smith & Wesson. Keep your head down and your powder dry though, it can get rough. Once again welcome to the mud pit.

Welcome Carrie.

It wasn't us. Please don't set the USMB prom on fire. Thanks.

:laugh:

Welcome! If you're going to be posting here, you need to meet the mascot:

3.jpg

Hello. Carrie here.

Cheers, guys.

Hi Carrie, welcome to the party. We'll be good friends as long as you don't try to take my whiskey away.

History_HTSGTS_Blue_Laws_SF_still_624x352.jpg

Hello. Carrie here.

Cheers, guys.
Welcome Carrie, being that you help evil corporations keep their money, you wont be liked by many here, especially with the words Smith & Wesson. Keep your head down and your powder dry though, it can get rough. Once again welcome to the mud pit.

Well, when I meant "focus", I meant bash the hell out of them systematically by pulling numbers if needed.

Also, I analyse. I don't work for them.

Hello. Carrie here.

Cheers, guys.

Well, when I meant "focus", I meant bash the hell out of them systematically by pulling numbers if needed.

Also, I analyse. I don't work for them.

Then do me a favor: Analyze the statistics for Smith & Wesson and make them believe there aren't enough of their fine handguns in this country, and that if they'd drop their price to $100 apiece, everyone would want more of them. :biggrin:

Hello. Carrie here.

Cheers, guys.

Have you met Toro ?

Forum List

Back