Carolina gets #1 pick from Bears

They have no idea.

They might try to trade down... LOL!!!

Frank Reich, the sucker the Bears were dreaming about....

Which QB will they choose? Either Stroud or Young go #1. Looking at what the Bears received for that pick shows they probably won that exchange, big time.

If they're smart they'll pick C J Stroud.
The Jets would pick Anthony Richardson....who I think is gifted but a work in progress.
Anyone who picks Bryce Young will get a good player....but he's too small and will probably get injured a lot.

Which QB will they choose? Either Stroud or Young go #1. Looking at what the Bears received for that pick shows they probably won that exchange, big time.

From what I'm hearing they want Stroud.
Personally thats who I wanted for the Texans but again I'm hearing the Texans want Bryce.
Remains to be seen I guess.

Chicago won this trade unless the QB Carolina picks hits. The part of this trade that makes the least sense for Carolina is the DJ Moore part. If you’re drafting a QB having a legit veteran WR for him to throw to is a key piece of the puzzle to make that QB successful.

Chicago won this trade unless the QB Carolina picks hits. The part of this trade that makes the least sense for Carolina is the DJ Moore part. If you’re drafting a QB having a legit veteran WR for him to throw to is a key piece of the puzzle to make that QB successful.
They probably won't play their new QB this year much, and it will be Stroud. I'm so happy Chicago got this haul, I've followed their drafts for years and they always get it wrong. This time, they got it right. Hopefully Fields and Moore can be like Brown and Hurts were this year.

They probably won't play their new QB this year much, and it will be Stroud. I'm so happy Chicago got this haul, I've followed their drafts for years and they always get it wrong. This time, they got it right. Hopefully Fields and Moore can be like Brown and Hurts were this year.
I kind of doubt they trade up to draft a QB #1 over all and he doesnt start.

Forum List

Back