Carly Fiorina Makes Planned Parenthood a National Story Again

Other Republican candidates are pro-life (or claim to be) but are uncomfortable talking about it.

Carly made it clear that she is morally outraged by abortion, calling it an issue of our nation's character.

Abortion is my number one issue, and millions of Americans feel the same way.

I predict that the pro-life groups are going to go all out for Carly.

If she is anti-abortion then why is she anti-contraception via Obamacare given that it reduces abortion?

Bustle

Hypocrisy like this destroys her credibility amongst normal women voters.

And if your prediction about the anti-rights whackjobs supporting her comes true them she is toast if she wins the GOP nomination. You can't win the GE on an anti-abortion platform.
Three Republican Presidents have won the GE on an anti-abortion platform.

And yet none of them have outlawed abortion.

So that means they were just pandering to the anti-rights whackjobs, right?

Other Republican candidates are pro-life (or claim to be) but are uncomfortable talking about it.

Carly made it clear that she is morally outraged by abortion, calling it an issue of our nation's character.

If she is anti-abortion then why is she anti-contraception via Obamacare given that it reduces abortion?

Bustle

And if your prediction about the anti-rights whackjobs supporting her comes true them she is toast if she wins the GOP nomination. You can't win the GE on an anti-abortion platform.

Do I have to explain to you that abortion cannot be outlawed so long as Roe v. Wade stands?

Wrong.

The issue is not 'abortion.'

The issue concerns the right to privacy, the right of a woman to not be forced to give birth against her will by the state, where a majority of Americans support a woman's right to make that choice free from unwarranted interference by government, and that you and most others on the right wish to take from women their right to privacy in violation of the Constitution.

And it's perfectly appropriate and consistent to believe abortion is immoral and wrong while also acknowledging and respecting a woman's right to privacy by not seeking to 'ban' abortion or otherwise subjecting a woman to unwarranted criminal prosecution because she indeed exercised her right to privacy.

What's wrong with Huckabee or Santorum, you think they're faking their pro-birth credentials?

:alcoholic:

The Left sees baby murder as a woman's right. So, anyone who wishes to limit baby murder in any way, must be labeled anti-woman...the so called War on Women the Left loves to scream about. Most illogical, but then the Left is generally illogical.

The Left is waging a War on Babies, but few see it.

What's wrong with Huckabee or Santorum, you think they're faking their pro-birth credentials?

:alcoholic:
No.

The Left sees baby murder as a woman's right. So, anyone who wishes to limit baby murder in any way, must be labeled anti-woman...the so called War on Women the Left loves to scream about. Most illogical, but then the Left is generally illogical.

See, that's the problem with you sharia fanatics. It's not a baby, it's an embryo or fetus with the potential to become a baby.

And yes, abortion is a woman's right, no matter what your religious book says. And don't give me that "pro-life" shit, you guys are the same one ones cheering for the death penalty or bombing brown people (including the pregnant ones) on the other side of the planet because that's what Jesus wants.

The only thing you care about is punishing women for having sex for fun.

:smoke:

See, that's the problem with you sharia fanatics. It's not a baby, it's an embryo or fetus with the potential to become a baby.

And yes, abortion is a woman's right, no matter what your religious book says. And don't give me that "pro-life" shit, you guys are the same one ones cheering for the death penalty or bombing brown people (including the pregnant ones) on the other side of the planet because that's what Jesus wants.

You have it completely backwards...you are the murdering Sharia.

fe·tus
ˈfēdəs/
noun
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.
    synonyms: embryo, unborn baby/child
    "an ultrasonic photo of the fetus"
Google

187. (a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a
fetus, with malice aforethought.
(b) This section shall not apply to any person who commits an act
that results in the death of a fetus if any of the following apply:
(1) The act complied with the Therapeutic Abortion Act, Article 2
(commencing with Section 123400) of Chapter 2 of Part 2 of Division
106 of the Health and Safety Code.
(2) The act was committed by a holder of a physician's and surgeon'
s certificate, as defined in the Business and Professions Code, in a
case where, to a medical certainty, the result of childbirth would be
death of the mother of the fetus or where her death from childbirth,
although not medically certain, would be substantially certain or
more likely than not.
(3) The act was solicited, aided, abetted, or consented to by the
mother of the fetus.
(c) Subdivision (b) shall not be construed to prohibit the
prosecution of any person under any other provision of law.

CA Codes (pen:187-199)

Bustle

Do I have to explain to you that abortion cannot be outlawed so long as Roe v. Wade stands?

Irrelevant deflection.

Nothing was stopping any of those 3 from attempting to overturn RvW.

187. (a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a
fetus, with malice aforethought.
(b) This section shall not apply to any person who commits an act
that results in the death of a fetus if any of the following apply:
(1) The act complied with the Therapeutic Abortion Act, Article 2
(commencing with Section 123400) of Chapter 2 of Part 2 of Division
106 of the Health and Safety Code.
(2) The act was committed by a holder of a physician's and surgeon'
s certificate, as defined in the Business and Professions Code, in a
case where, to a medical certainty, the result of childbirth would be
death of the mother of the fetus or where her death from childbirth,
although not medically certain, would be substantially certain or
more likely than not.
(3) The act was solicited, aided, abetted, or consented to by the
mother of the fetus.
(c) Subdivision (b) shall not be construed to prohibit the
prosecution of any person under any other provision of law.

CA Codes (pen:187-199)

That specifically excludes abortion as falling under the definition of murder.

"Carly Fiorina Makes Planned Parenthood a National Story Again"

No, she's attempting to propagate the same ridiculous lies about Planned Parenthood as others on the right for some perceived partisan gain.

And seeking to conflate Planned Parenthood with the issue of abortion is likewise dishonest, as Planned Parenthood is about comprehensive healthcare for women, not just 'abortion.'

And yes, women are perfectly capable of seeking to deny other women their right to privacy, the consequence of their contempt for, and ignorance of, the Constitution, its case law, and the rule of law.

That's just stupid. So if conservative organizations do mostly things you agree with, then you would ignore the things you oppose. Bull crap, you'd never do that. What a disingenuous argument.

Government has no business dictating to women what to do with their bodies. Stick to that and cut the crap

Carly Fiorina's Mystery Planned Parenthood Video

I couldn't decide before among the many good candidates for the Republican nomination, but now I'm certain. Carly Florina has my support. I might even giver her campaign money, which I have never done before.

Carly gets it on abortion. She's not like other Republicans who oppose abortion, but in a lukewarm way.

Carly gets the moral outrage that so many Americans feel that unborn babies are being murdered in the womb, and then cut up and sold.

Also, Carly is a woman, so she can't be accused of waging a "War on Women" for her pro-life beliefs.

And because she's a woman, she is the best candidate to take on Hillary Clinton. She can go after Hillary full throttle, without charges that she hates women.

When have Democrats ever not attacked Republican women for being women? In fact they single them out, the bitches belong in the Democrat kitchen serving liberals dinner and doing their bidding. Does the name Palin mean anything to you?

I know. Palin was such an awesome candidate. The ONLY reason to not vote for her was a hatred of women. You nailed it.

Yes, she was in every other way a run of the mill Republican. It was your hatred of women that turned her into a target of your hate. Women will be your bitches or they will be destroyed, it's your KKKlown party paradigm

I couldn't decide before among the many good candidates for the Republican nomination, but now I'm certain. Carly Florina has my support. I might even giver her campaign money, which I have never done before.

Carly gets it on abortion. She's not like other Republicans who oppose abortion, but in a lukewarm way.

Carly gets the moral outrage that so many Americans feel that unborn babies are being murdered in the womb, and then cut up and sold.

Also, Carly is a woman, so she can't be accused of waging a "War on Women" for her pro-life beliefs.

And because she's a woman, she is the best candidate to take on Hillary Clinton. She can go after Hillary full throttle, without charges that she hates women.

When have Democrats ever not attacked Republican women for being women? In fact they single them out, the bitches belong in the Democrat kitchen serving liberals dinner and doing their bidding. Does the name Palin mean anything to you?

I know. Palin was such an awesome candidate. The ONLY reason to not vote for her was a hatred of women. You nailed it.

Yes, she was in every other way a run of the mill Republican. It was your hatred of women that turned her into a target of your hate. Women will be your bitches or they will be destroyed, it's your KKKlown party paradigm

You are still butthurt by the fact that McCain chose an imbecile as a running mate and lost to a fairly inexperienced black dude with a Muslim sounding name. You may never recover. Making excuses hasn't helped thus far and it won't moving forward.

You think Clinton and Warren are our bitches? That's brilliant thinking.

You are still butthurt by the fact that McCain chose an imbecile as a running mate and lost to a fairly inexperienced black dude with a Muslim sounding name. You may never recover. Making excuses hasn't helped thus far and it won't moving forward.

You think Clinton and Warren are our bitches? That's brilliant thinking.

Sorry I made you cry, dear. Here's a tissue, we can resume the conversation when you calm down

Forum List

Back