Carly Fiorina, Crackpot Warmonger

Another nutjob.
Carly Fiorina, Crackpot Warmonger
I agree, as I already wrote, that as these things are measured, Carly Fiorina “won” the debate. She was well prepared and well spoken; seemed to know what she was talking about; tugged at emotion when she mentioned having lost a child.

So that’s all fine. And I understand that pundits measure debate wins in odd ways. But, uh...did anybody listen to the substance of what she said? As Kate Brannenhas already noted for the Beast, Fiorina’s military buildup would add $500 billion to an already historically huge Pentagon budget. But it’s far worse than that. This woman is a crackpot warmonger who would start World War III. No—III and IV. I could barely believe what I was hearing.

Many have already picked apart what appear to be Fiorina’s flat-out lies about the Planned Parenthood videos. I haven’t watched those videos in their entirety, so I can’t say with personal authority. But Sarah Kliff of Vox has, and Kliff writes that all that business about a fetus with legs still kicking and people talking about needing to “harvest its brain” just isn’t true. Doesn’t exist. The charitable explanation, according to Kliff, is that Fiorina was confusing the Planned Parenthood videos with another that includes stock footage of the sort Fiorina described and maybe she confused them in her mind. Or maybe she didn’t. Maybe she just lied.

Anyway, that’s not what I’m chiefly concerned about. What I think we should be concerned about were her remarks about Iran and Russia. Let’s have a look.

Iran: “On Day One in the Oval Office, I will make two phone calls, the first to my good friend Bibi Netanyahu to reassure him we will stand with the state of Israel.

“The second, to the Supreme Leader, to tell him that unless and until he opens every military and every nuclear facility to real anytime, anywhere inspections by our people, not his, we, the United States of America, will make it as difficult as possible and move money around the global financial system.

“We can do that, we don’t need anyone’s cooperation to do it. And every ally and every adversary we have in this world will know that the United States in America is back in the leadership business, which is how we must stand with our allies.”

Well, this sounds great. Grrrrrr, Supreme Leader! But stop and think for a second. What is Ayatollah Khamenei going to say in response? Probably something like: “Very well, Madam President. Then you are abrogating the deal, I see. OK. Thank you. Have a nice century.” Iran will then stop honoring the deal, or even pretending to, and start building a nuclear weapon or six.
She lied about the baby on a table kicking.
If anything it was a video produced by anti PP folks.

Well, this sounds great. Grrrrrr, Supreme Leader! But stop and think for a second. What is Ayatollah Khamenei going to say in response? Probably something like: “Very well, Madam President. Then you are abrogating the deal, I see. OK. Thank you. Have a nice century.” Iran will then stop honoring the deal, or even pretending to, and start building a nuclear weapon or six.

Are you under the impression that Iran is going to honor any 'deal' with us? That they're not going to build nukes anyway? If so, you're delusional.

Are you under the impression that Iran is going to honor any 'deal' with us? That they're not going to build nukes anyway? If so, you're delusional.
Read the deal, understand how it works, it in no way benefits Iran's nuclear program and it would be impossible for them to get away with building a weapon.

Is Fiorina mentally ill? She's an evil bitch.

Jeffrey Sonnenfeld talks Trump and Fiorina | MSNBC

Well.. err.. umm.. yeah but at least she's not under investigation by the FBI .. like certain Democratic candidates we know.. :rock:

Good luck.

1150x647

Is Fiorina mentally ill? She's an evil bitch.

Jeffrey Sonnenfeld talks Trump and Fiorina | MSNBC

Well.. err.. umm.. yeah but at least she's not under investigation by the FBI .. like certain Democratic candidates we know.. :rock:
Good luck turning anything up.

Doesn't matter, By the time this over you Democrats will be back pining for the days of George McGovern.... 1972 all over again..:thewave:

Democrats...
"You're so vain, you probably think this song is about you
You're so vain, I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't You?
" --- CARLY Simon

Forum List

Back