What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carlson: ‘Wokeness Is Not Just a Political Ideology — It’s a State Religion that Supplants Actual Religion’

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Carlson: ‘Wokeness Is Not Just a Political Ideology — It’s a State Religion that Supplants Actual Religion’

On Monday’s broadcast of FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson reacted to Giorgia Meloni’s Italian election win earlier in the week.
Meloni’s win has been panned by the media, who have claimed it rivals that of 20th-century Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.
Carlson suggested the Italian election outcome was a rejection of so-called woke ideology, and he compared what happened in Italy to what was happening in U.S. domestic politics.
Transcript as follows
: CLICK HERE

TheReaper says: I need to find that video. Carlson is 100% correct, again. I would add, if wokeness is evil and its your religion, then Lucifer is your god.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

On Monday’s broadcast of FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson reacted to Giorgia Meloni’s Italian election win earlier in the week.
Meloni’s win has been panned by the media, who have claimed it rivals that of 20th-century Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.
Carlson suggested the Italian election outcome was a rejection of so-called woke ideology, and he compared what happened in Italy to what was happening in U.S. domestic politics.
Transcript as follows

TheReaper says: I need to find that video. Carlson is 100% correct, again. I would add, if wokeness is evil and its your religion, then Lucifer is your god.
Amen.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Know whose been woken? Parents of school age children

OP
TheReaper

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Know whose been woken? Parents of school age children
They have definitely been woken up. So are individual lefties one by one who have been a victim of their own side, like Sharon Osbourne recently.

Lesh

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Didn't a wing nut just say "Who's Tucker"?

Fuck Tuckems. He's making millions off justifying right wing grievance and hatred

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Transcript as follows

Well, The State is their god, so it only follows that rituals and sacraments will be had.

OP
TheReaper

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Reaction score

there4eyeM

unlicensed metaphysician
Reaction score
One of the problems with language is that the untrained mind confuses poetic with literal meaning.

OP
TheReaper

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OP
TheReaper

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Reaction score

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
TheReaper

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what the topic is even supposed to be . . .

Allow me to assist:

Transcript as follows

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have never been able to figure out what "woke" is even supposed to mean.

sartre play

Gold Member
Reaction score

Transcript as follows

Total hog wash, IF you hate then you are not a follower of JESUS.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

Transcript as follows

Carlson needs to be removed from the airwaves for his desperate lies.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Didn't a wing nut just say "Who's Tucker"?

Fuck Tuckems. He's making millions off justifying right wing grievance and hatred
The opposite of "woke" is "intentionally ignorant".

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List