Carlson: ‘Wokeness Is Not Just a Political Ideology — It’s a State Religion that Supplants Actual Religion’

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022
Carlson: ‘Wokeness Is Not Just a Political Ideology — It’s a State Religion that Supplants Actual Religion’

On Monday’s broadcast of FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson reacted to Giorgia Meloni’s Italian election win earlier in the week.
Meloni’s win has been panned by the media, who have claimed it rivals that of 20th-century Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.
Carlson suggested the Italian election outcome was a rejection of so-called woke ideology, and he compared what happened in Italy to what was happening in U.S. domestic politics.
Transcript as follows
: CLICK HERE

TheReaper says: I need to find that video. Carlson is 100% correct, again. I would add, if wokeness is evil and its your religion, then Lucifer is your god.

On Monday’s broadcast of FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson reacted to Giorgia Meloni’s Italian election win earlier in the week.
Meloni’s win has been panned by the media, who have claimed it rivals that of 20th-century Italian dictator Benito Mussolini.
Carlson suggested the Italian election outcome was a rejection of so-called woke ideology, and he compared what happened in Italy to what was happening in U.S. domestic politics.
Transcript as follows

TheReaper says: I need to find that video. Carlson is 100% correct, again. I would add, if wokeness is evil and its your religion, then Lucifer is your god.
Amen.

• Banned
Know whose been woken? Parents of school age children
They have definitely been woken up. So are individual lefties one by one who have been a victim of their own side, like Sharon Osbourne recently.

Didn't a wing nut just say "Who's Tucker"?

Fuck Tuckems. He's making millions off justifying right wing grievance and hatred

Transcript as follows

Well, The State is their god, so it only follows that rituals and sacraments will be had.

One of the problems with language is that the untrained mind confuses poetic with literal meaning.

I have no idea what the topic is even supposed to be . . .

Allow me to assist:

Transcript as follows

I have never been able to figure out what "woke" is even supposed to mean.

Transcript as follows

Total hog wash, IF you hate then you are not a follower of JESUS.

Transcript as follows

Carlson needs to be removed from the airwaves for his desperate lies.

Forum List

Back