Care to Rent a USAF Aircraft?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
3090829.jpg

Got a birthday party or a special anniversary you want to make like no other?

Simple. Locate you nearest AF Base and ask them to have a B-2 or F-16 fly over. One not enough? Send a squadron.

The Defense Department calculates the hourly reimbursement cost for each branch's aircraft — rates used to charge nongovernmental organizations or civilians for events, such as flyovers at sporting events.

The Air Force plane with the highest rate is the E-4B airborne command center, which costs $73,123 an hour.

Heavy bombers, such as the B-1B and B-2A, are also really expensive, likely based on fuel and crew costs.

In October, the Defense Department comptroller released the latest reimbursement rates for each service branch's planes and helicopters.

Much more at the link @ US Air Force planes can be rented for as little as $917 an hour — here's how much bombers, fighters, and cargo planes go for

Does that price include full armament?

I might keep that in mind next time my noisy neighbors decide to have one of their loud parties.

Last edited:

I might keep that in mind next time my noisy neighbors decide to have one of their loud parties.

Or he might return the favor the next time bitch about it. Be the last idjit on the block to be the last idjit on the block.

Doubtful. Most of my neighbors are liberal shitheads. They'd rather cut military spending rather than put those pretty aircraft to good use.

Or he might return the favor the next time bitch about it. Be the last idjit on the block to be the last idjit on the block.

Doubtful. Most of my neighbors are liberal shitheads. They'd rather cut military spending rather than put those pretty aircraft to good use.

Wow, are you sure that they just aren't "Conservative Enough"'s To you, I can see how an old time Conservative might appear a Liberal in your eyes.

Forum List

Back