Cardi B Throws Mic at Fan Who Throws Cup of Water on Her

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Which I don't even have a problem with. Good for her. What kills me about this video is that she reveals she'd been lip syncing the whole time. LOL

I never thought I would end up in this world posting in a forum where one of the mods was actually a fan of Cardi Fucking B.

Well he can't even spell his own name, and banned an entire thread of mine over the word "HA!"

Hey: Remember when Cardi talked to Joe Biden about how painful it was that she shoved one of her fake fingernails up her ass?

Don't make me post the video, fact check true.

My wife splashed a cup of water all over me while I was camly making a point and another time on my new laptop, $600 down the drain. Cops like Donald H and their friends on here would say "suck it up, you are a man and deserve to be assaulted daily".

I don't doubt it.

You seem like the type who gets abused by his own wife.

No dispute here.

And don't argue, or I'll sic your wife on ya.
Yeah. What would you propose I do in such circumstances? I finally called the cops and they help her. As I said,.go find a kid to entrap.

Because of this kind of occurrence happening so frequently these days, I can't blame her for retaliating. I hope that the person who made the first move was thrown out and arrested because people like them are going to make the rest of us lose certain privileges where going to a concert is concerned.

God bless you and that girl always!!!

Holly

My wife splashed a cup of water all over me while I was camly making a point and another time on my new laptop, $600 down the drain. Cops like Donald H and their friends on here would say "suck it up, you are a man and deserve to be assaulted daily".
In another thread you talked about moving. I hope it is without your wife.

In another thread you talked about moving. I hope it is without your wife.
It sure won't be with her. Not if the Lord wants me alive. She is working with certain agencies to try and steal my home, I now have to speak the truth to power.

Last edited:
images.jpeg

Why is she blocking the cockpit?

Forum List

Back