Car jacking surge in Minneapolis by 537 percent

Promoting the general welfare means providing solutions to simple poverty to lower the crime rate.

It looks like it’s working in Minneapolis.
Like what? Certainly not something as simple as equal protection of at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

Promoting the general welfare means providing solutions to simple poverty to lower the crime rate.

Like what? Certainly not something as simple as equal protection of at-will employment laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States.

It’s working in Minneapolis. Right?
Not enough morals to go around to be legal to the laws over there?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

It seems like they like not having the police to protect them. I guess defunding the police is a great liberal and social idea, you must be proud of the results.

It seems like they like not having the police to protect them. I guess defunding the police is a great liberal and social idea, you must be proud of the results.

Translation: Doing things to make America better means fixing poverty. That's supposed to lower the crime rate, even though it doesn't.

Then tell that to the people that are defunding the police. It is a left wing cause. Personally, I prefer police protection and where I live there is no move to defund the police. The left created the problem it needs to address the issue, it is a problem they created and they need to solve, my opinion was it was a stupid idea, but what do I know, I’m just a dumb American that you don’t want to take seriously.

Translation: Doing things to make America better means fixing poverty. That's supposed to lower the crime rate, even though it doesn't.

It’s Daniel and his lefty buddies that know more than you or I. It’s his group that wants to defund the police and now they get to see the benefits of such a great idea. He should be happy that the police are leaving their jobs and allowing him and his buddies the results they wanted. After all he seems to believe him and his left wing cohorts are so damn smart.

Then tell that to the people that are defunding the police. It is a left wing cause. Personally, I prefer police protection and where I live there is no move to defund the police. The left created the problem it needs to address the issue, it is a problem they created and they need to solve, my opinion was it was a stupid idea, but what do I know, I’m just a dumb American that you don’t want to take seriously.

Then you lefties need to figure it out, you don’t want the police yet now want the state to step in? When there was rioting, you didn’t want the state to interfere but you do now? What if the state hurts people by enforcing laws? Is that not going against wanting social workers intervening like you left wing smart people wanted? This is your mess, no one else’s. Maybe Minneapolis should start hiring tons of social workers to take care of the car jacking’s? You are the ones with ALL the answers.

hen you lefties need to figure it out, you don’t want the police yet now want the state to step in?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Then let’s see how many you can go kill, good luck.

hen you lefties need to figure it out, you don’t want the police yet now want the state to step in?
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Then let’s see how many you can go kill, good luck.

Maybe the city won’t turn down the help this time, you lefties need to take care of the problem you created, I’m not sure why you keep explaining anything to me, you are the one that claims to be the smart guy, not me. I don’t care, it’s the lefts problem.

Are you happy that the police are being eliminated from many cities ??

Police aren't going to be much use in a car jacking. Happens too fast, sometimes remote spots. I was truckjacked, well attempted truck jack. Rest area between MA and NH, 3 am. 2 guys who looked like patriot linebackers. Pointed my pistole at each and they ran faster than quarterbacks. No police around, no State police, no one else at all actually at 3am. In the "nanny state" of "we will protect you" no less. I'm alive, that had to toss their skidmarked shorts.

Police aren't going to be much use in a car jacking. Happens too fast, sometimes remote spots. I was truckjacked, well attempted truck jack. Rest area between MA and NH, 3 am. 2 guys who looked like patriot linebackers. Pointed my pistole at each and they ran faster than quarterbacks. No police around, no State police, no one else at all actually at 3am. In the "nanny state" of "we will protect you" no less. I'm alive, that had to toss their skidmarked shorts.

This is true, but when criminals learn there is less opposition to commit crimes, they become more emboldened. Look at the Ferguson effect. Police were scared to stop black people because they just didn't want the potential problems, and the criminals understood that.

Then you have to consider the state they are in. If I had to go to a state like New York, I'd leave my gun at home even if they accepted our CCW's in their state. A gun is only as good as the laws and government that protect the shooter. In my state, we are pretty much pro-defense. I wouldn't think twice about legally using deadly force here.

Carjacking will prove less violent than ventilated cars to drive around in a snowstorm.

Forum List

Back