Captured US Troops being tortured by Taliban.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
What comes around goes around ?
I believe this is part of the reason the mainstream media is getting ahead of the story about the Taliban taking Afghanistan back.
It is not unusual or not normal for a rapid advance in a nation like Afghanistan.

I suppose this belongs in The Conspiracy Theory Board..... because I am making a pretty bold assumption. Really only based on common sense and being a good judge of human behavior.

On the other hand if anyone wants to go to Afghanistan and prove me wrong they're free to try.

It is not unusual or not normal for a rapid advance in a nation like Afghanistan.
It's not unusual for Islamic demons to slaughter innocents either but that doesn't mean they should be ignored while they are doing it. Not one more drop of U.S. blood for any Islamic majority nation. If the Talis repeat their use of the rock pile to plan and execute an attack here again, they should know that their funding will be stopped and the individual leaders will be hunted down Mossad-style.

I think turning one of those mountain peaks of Tora Bora into a man-made mesa would help concentrate their attention, as well. Think of it as nuclear "chicken soup" it couldn't hurt...

It's not unusual for Islamic demons to slaughter innocents either but that doesn't mean they should be ignored while they are doing it. Not one more drop of U.S. blood for any Islamic majority nation. If the Talis repeat their use of the rock pile to plan and execute an attack here again, they should know that their funding will be stopped and the individual leaders will be hunted down Mossad-style.

I think turning one of those mountain peaks of Tora Bora into a man-made mesa would help concentrate their attention, as well. Think of it as nuclear "chicken soup" it couldn't hurt...
I am sure they are shaking in their sandals.

Stragglers always get captured .....this is happening way faster than we thought.
Biden has been up to his neck in war the whole time since he was a Senator and buddies with McCain.
Yes, but since WWII, when those "stragglers" were U.S. troops, the advancing elements had better sense than to try to rub our faces in it when we had decided to leave. These raghead demons were never known for being bright though. If they really think they've seen the last of Americans killing them in large numbers, they haven't been paying attention to how our MIC works since Vietnam.

The LAST thing these idiots want to do is give the Tan Messiah a reason to redeploy a few divisions and more air assets.

I am sure they are shaking in their sandals.
Not at all. That's the beauty of going full-ROMAN on arrogant fools. You get to see that last spark of the "epiphany" in their eyes before they go "fixed and dilated" Also if you really think these leaders don't fear the reaper then it's rather difficult to imagine why they'd hide underground for months at a time and never sleep in exactly the same place for more than a single night.

Unfortunately there are many desperate to keep us involved. They still have kids to put through college and the lake cottage to pay for.

Not at all. That's the beauty of going full-ROMAN on arrogant fools. You get to see that last spark of the "epiphany" in their eyes before they go "fixed and dilated" Also if you really think these leaders don't fear the reaper then it's rather difficult to imagine why they'd hide underground for months at a time and never sleep in exactly the same place for more than a single night.
They probably are hiding from their harems.

I believe this is part of the reason the mainstream media is getting ahead of the story about the Taliban taking Afghanistan back.
NO NYT! You cite it, you have to C&P the article. Pay wall bullshit.

I personally think John Kerry should be left behind to be the US ambassador to the Taliban.

Maybe he can come to terms with them about reducing carbon emissions

It's our only hope really.

Like they wouldnt be torturing them anyway.

What captured US troops? Nothing in the article says that.

Where are all the threads about Biden abandoning our allies?
I think that it was your fuck buddy Trump who negotiated the withdrawl. One of the few good things that he did althought he let the Taliban bullshit him about their intentions . Biden delayed it but it had to be done. We could have stayed another 20 years at great cost in terms of money and American lives and the out come would still be the same. My guess is that you would no be bitching about this if Trump were still president

Forum List

Back