Captured Hamas Combat Manual Explains Benefits of Human Shields

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad how the people of Gaza are being used. I think we all knew that Hamas diesn't care about the people there; and felt if they were killed, Hamas could use their deaths as propaganda and tell the other Muslims that these people were martyrs.

Published on: August 4, 2014

IDF forces in the Gaza Strip found a Hamas manual on “Urban Warfare,” which belonged to the Shuja’iya Brigade of Hamas’ military wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades. The manual explains how the civilian population can be used against IDF forces and reveals that Hamas knows the IDF is committed to minimizing harm to civilians.

Throughout Operation Protective Edge, Hamas has continuously used the civilian population of Gaza as human shields. The discovery of a Hamas “urban warfare” manual by IDF forces reveals that Hamas’ callous use of the Gazan population was intentional and preplanned.

This Hamas urban warfare manual exposes two truths: (1) The terror group knows full well that the IDF will do what it can to limit civilian casualties. (2) The terror group exploits these efforts by using civilians as human shields against advancing IDF forces.

Continue reading at:

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/08/04/captured-hamas-combat-manual-explains-benefits-human-shields/

it should be read infront of the UN so the world can understand why Israel needs to make it's own decisions about how far it needs to go for it's security.

it should be read infront of the UN so the world can understand why Israel needs to make it's own decisions about how far it needs to go for it's security.

It should, but I doubt that it will, Aris. The UN has so many Muslim member countries plus many other countries depend on the Arab oil that they are afraid to speak up.

It should, but I doubt that it will, Aris. The UN has so many Muslim member countries plus many other countries depend on the Arab oil that they are afraid to speak up.

It should be read out on the EVENING NEWS every day in the USA----and on evening talk
shows and by Jon Stewart-------and-------before each baseball game----and at "half time"---
for whatever sports do "half time"-------and-----in the morning before each high school day.
The people of the USA have a right to understand the TRUE MEANING OF DEPRAVITY

The hamas manual is not dissimilar from the Al-qaida manual. It sets a pattern for other fundamentalist and militant groups to operate by.
Mosques should be speaking against these types of abuses

Sad how the people of Gaza are being used. I think we all knew that Hamas diesn't care about the people there; and felt if they were killed, Hamas could use their deaths as propaganda and tell the other Muslims that these people were martyrs.

IDF forces in the Gaza Strip found a Hamas manual on “Urban Warfare,” which belonged to the Shuja’iya Brigade of Hamas’ military wing, the Al-Qassam Brigades. The manual explains how the civilian population can be used against IDF forces and reveals that Hamas knows the IDF is committed to minimizing harm to civilians.

Throughout Operation Protective Edge, Hamas has continuously used the civilian population of Gaza as human shields. The discovery of a Hamas “urban warfare” manual by IDF forces reveals that Hamas’ callous use of the Gazan population was intentional and preplanned.

This Hamas urban warfare manual exposes two truths: (1) The terror group knows full well that the IDF will do what it can to limit civilian casualties. (2) The terror group exploits these efforts by using civilians as human shields against advancing IDF forces.

Continue reading at:

http://www.idfblog.com/blog/2014/08/04/captured-hamas-combat-manual-explains-benefits-human-shields/
These racist hate-threads really get old.

You're like the boy who cried wolf.

None of these human shield claims have ever been proven, yet you keep trying to get that dog to hunt.

absolutely no way that could be faked. i mean if it's on the internet on a biased blog, it's gotta be true.

absolutely no way that could be faked. i mean if it's on the internet on a biased blog, it's gotta be true.

You mean like most pro-Palestinian sites?

i mean like this is obviously a blog with an agenda. why would anyone take its information as fact without some sort of corroboration? surely if this is true there will be other sites reporting the news, right?

You mean like most pro-Palestinian sites?

i mean like this is obviously a blog with an agenda. why would anyone take its information as fact without some sort of corroboration? surely if this is true there will be other sites reporting the news, right?

I usually give other sites about a day to catch up if they think it will get them clicks.
On the other hand, I don't need a handbook to see what's going on all over the world.

Continue reading at:

These racist hate-threads really get old.

You're like the boy who cried wolf.

None of these human shield claims have ever been proven, yet you keep trying to get that dog to hunt.

Of course a good little Dhimmi like you, Billy, would never believe something like that. I will repeat what my husband saw in another Middle East country. Some Muslims were protesting something or other so they put the children in front, the women in the middle, and they were firing over the heads of both the women and children. The two government tanks that were sent didn't care about this and just started firing. Now if you are still unemployed, why not volunteer for your new friends to show them that you don't believe they would ever do a thing like that. I wonder if it ever got through Billy's skull that he is just being a useful idiot for them. Tell us, Billy, do you even have a little problem with their murdering each other because of their different sects? Surely, even though you are obsessed with what is happening in just one small area of the Middle East, you must be somewhat aware of what is going on in other places in the Middle East where so many people have been killed by your new friends. Or is it that you, too, can't drag in the Jews so you don't waste your time on what is happening in other places even though you crawl over to this Middle East forum from time to time?

OMG, Jooooooz, JOoooooz and joooooz. This crap is becoming tiresome, especially the daily crap posted by Israeli shills.

OMG, Jooooooz, JOoooooz and joooooz. This crap is becoming tiresome, especially the daily crap posted by Israeli shills.

Why, R.C., a dummy like you can put us all on Ignore, can't you, if you don't want to hear about what is going on in one area. By the way, are you ever going to bring up any news about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East since you don't want to hear about Jews? That's what a smart fellow would do, but I don't think you are exactly the sharpest pencil in the box.

The use of human shields being stated as hamas policy by hamas leadership is not new. Go back through the statements and TV reports from gaza and it is a common theme.

Hamas to Israelis: We "love death more than you love life" - Pillar of Defense #5 - PMW Bulletins
Get me a Massacre: Up next ? the Kfar Qana of Operation Cast Lead | Augean Stables
Hamas leader: We ?love death for Allah like you love life?
Islam Quotations and Miscellaneous Information
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8#t=329[/ame]

Yes, I saw something about this on CNN within the past hour.

I suppose it's possible that this Hamas manual is a fake, but I doubt it.

Mostly because various Palestinian (and especially Hamas) leadership has been captured on video camera, saying pretty much the same thing.

Like this speech by one of the Hamas Neanderthals in early 2008...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wJXf2nt4Y]Hamas - Human Shield Confession - YouTube[/ame]

Their own women and children, no less...

Goddamned bottom-feeding savages...

The IDF rids the world of such as this, as a global public service...

Last edited:

I can't remember you ever contributing to any topic.. All you do is whine whine whine whine.
You're tires by some of the posting? Go waste your miserable life somewhere else...

Forum List

Back