Captain Kirk is going to space

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
This is making me smile.. he's a very good-natured guy, I'm looking forward to his Blue Origin flight.
"Now 90 years old, William Shatner will soon be the oldest person who's ever flown to space."
To boldly go.. on a New Shepard rocket. So have fun Kirk!!
william-shatner-captain-kirk-feature-crop.jpg

This is making me smile.. he's a very good-natured guy, I'm looking forward to his Blue Origin flight.
"Now 90 years old, William Shatner will soon be the oldest person who's ever flown to space."
To boldly go.. on a New Shepard rocket. So have fun Kirk!!
william-shatner-captain-kirk-feature-crop.jpg
I'm happy for him too ! Live long and Prosper !

Benj
Sorry man but it ain’t really space
LEO is not space
If you're weightless, and above the clouds looking down on Earth; I would call that space, even if it doesn't need the scientific definition of space. Enjoy the ride !

This whole billionaires in space thing is a travesty.
But if R Branson and others keep going, they'll make it cheap enough for everyone to go to space! Not just rich ppl!
So what would I do in space... errr, dunno really, it's just the big black.. I guess I could stay at a space hotel for a week.. which would be just like an ordinary hotel.. dunno how to keep all the water in the swimming pool, stop it floating away.. err, some sort of anti-zero g device, I guess.

RE: aliens don't exist
SUBTOPIC: Is this a rational statement?
※→ et al,

BLUF: In mathematics the term "rational" is usually considered expressible, or containing quantities that are expressible.

(COMMENT)

This is the famous "Drake Equation."

Formula
N=R_* \cdot f_P \cdot n_e \cdot f_l \cdot f_i \cdot f_c \cdot L

N
= number of civilizations with which humans could communicate
R_*
= mean rate of star formation
f_P
= fraction of stars that have planets
n_e
= mean number of planets that could support life per star with planets
f_l
= fraction of life-supporting planets that develop life
f_i
= fraction of planets with life where life develops intelligence
f_c
= fraction of intelligent civilizations that develop communication
L
= mean length of time that civilizations can communicate

The question becomes is it a solvable equation?
1633791965810.png

Not everything is cut'n'dry at the OP statement.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Attachments

• 1633791832901.png
    1633791832901.png
    8.2 KB · Views: 28
But if R Branson and others keep going, they'll make it cheap enough for everyone to go to space! Not just rich ppl!
So what would I do in space... errr, dunno really, it's just the big black.. I guess I could stay at a space hotel for a week.. which would be just like an ordinary hotel.. dunno how to keep all the water in the swimming pool, stop it floating away.. err, some sort of anti-zero g device, I guess.
Possibly join the 100 mile high club.

I'm curious, would it be racist to call you a white guy?
1.he brought up Jew for no reason
2. you don't know?? you leftists always want to make up ANY definition you want for racist/racism ....you can make up any definition you want
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Forum List

Back