Capitol Police snub McConnell and McCarthy at ceremony

The rally was still ongoing when the protesters at the capitol building 'broke in'. 1.5% of the crowd that day went into the Capitol building, guess it's a good thing the entire crowd didn't try to go in, right? Stupid Nancy would have gotten much more than she bargained for. And no matter how much you post your lies about it, you'll never be able to refute that he told them to 'peacefully protest'. So the idiots that chose not to do that are paying the price, as they should.
So the Speaker and the Majority leader in the Senate had no reason to think a President would send an angry MOB to Capitol at the exact same time they were counting the EC votes. You can pretend that they weren't angry because at the 15 minute mark of his spiel, has said peacefully, but the anger of the crowd was palpable after another hour of rage field rants from the Trumpyone.

So the Speaker and the Majority leader in the Senate had no reason to think a President would send an angry MOB to Capitol at the exact same time they were counting the EC votes. You can pretend that they weren't angry because at the 15 minute mark of his spiel, has said peacefully, but the anger of the crowd was palpable after another hour of rage field rants from the Trumpyone.

Where's your dramatic background music? Without dramatic music, your post lacks the theatrical pathos you want it to have.

How come you didn't have your defenses up when that bully started punching you? It's the Speakers fault that Trumpybear sent his MAGAMOB Riot Squad to the Capitol to disrupt the Certified EC Vote counting process.

I'd have extended my hand, then pulled it back, pointed and laughed at them with a sneer, shaking my head saying "No way traitor!"

Wow! MAGAMOB! What a clever new name for the monster under the bed that terrifies you and turns the bedsheets yellow!

I love it! Say it again!

No kidding, but tearing it up on camera is childish and grandstanding. I don't expect other child-like minded adults to understand.

I'm sure the shoe size IQ leftist vermin here got very excited at what they thought was a brave and patriotic temper tantrum.

mmm .. the best example of left wing babbling I've seen all morning... :rolleyes:

But you must admit that the new word it invented -- MAGAMOB -- is a very descriptive term for the murderous monster that killed thousands that day with those deadly assault selfie sticks!

It's really quite pointless to even go back and forth with these idiots, it's the same thing, over and over and over again, ad nauseam. It's all they got. Decades of leftist violent protests and riots, billions of dollars in destruction and 100's of deaths. But a few hundred dumbasses (we don't even know if there were plants that started the breaking in, they would have been allowed to walk) are allowed to break into one of the most secure buildings in the world, and they'll latch onto that and beat it until there's nothing left to beat. They'll be using this to put people who had nothing to do with it on the defensive for the next 10 years +, cause that's their MO, and as I said previously, they have nothing else. Don't let them use it, best to just ignore it completely. No one is responsible for anyone else's actions but themselves, period. Those who went into the capitol building that day are being prosecuted, they don't represent anyone but themselves, certainly not the millions of Americans who are fed up with the political bullshit going on in this country today who are doing the right things to try to change it.

You are right. childish temper tantrums are indeed all they got.

But it's entertaining to watch them make up new words like MAGAMOB, the way BlindBoo does, and pat themselves on the back for how clever it makes them feel.

But the remainder of your post is very wise.

McConnell and McCarthy chose sides after Jan 6

And it wasn’t with the brave Capitol Police who saved their lives
You mean the Gestapo who murdered the REAL Patriot ASHLI Babbitt? Those scumbags should have been fired and murder charges brought against them. I would hope the next Republican President strips them of their ill gotten awards and do just that.

Forum List

Back