Capitol Police ordered to arrest staff and visitors not wearing masks after new House mandate

If you’re vaccinated, what are you worried about?
that the virus will mutate in to a covid variation that only takes place when the virus is spreading, (it needs a host, to mutate) will eventually be a variation that vaccines won't work to save most of our lives, anymore.

you seem to want this Nation to fail... :(

Ignorant death-spewing halfwitted brainwashed fascist cultist. That's how I see you, and that's what you are, traitor.
You're the ones arresting people for not following your orders. Sieg Heil. You burn down people's businesses, tear down everything that's a symbol of American history, then you call us fascists???? You're an ignorant parasitic pusillanimous putrid punk.

that the virus will mutate in to a covid variation that only takes place when the virus is spreading, (it needs a host, to mutate) will eventually be a variation that vaccines won't work to save most of our lives, anymore.

Since these are "leaky" vaccines, it really makes no nevermind if people are vaccinated or not. They're not really vaccines; they're therapeutics. This should be obvious to anyone with a decent IQ, which I know you have.

I'm not worried about me but if I had to put on a mask to enter some building I would not act like it's an unreasonable thing. If it's too much to ask your reasons for going into a crowded public place must not be that important.

In my state we have masked through THREE--count them, THREE huge surges. They have made not one bit of difference. I know people are done when I went to Costco last night and maybe 15% of people were masked.

We know. We've been through it. We're done.

Ha! Have you served?
I may have well have been.... I 've had to live with my husband's ailments as a disabled veteran for most of my life.... His serving, and injuries, don't only hurt him, his family is sacrificing as well.

I'm not worried about me but if I had to put on a mask to enter some building I would not act like it's an unreasonable thing. If it's too much to ask your reasons for going into a crowded public place must not be that important.
Why is it your business?

I may have well have been.... I 've had to live with my husband's ailments as a disabled veteran for most of my life.... His serving, and injuries, don't only hurt him, his family is sacrificing as well.
No doubt…but don’t for a second believe that your hardships gives you some special dispensation to denigrate others service.

Sure.

When members of your family are dying in ventilators, let's see if you're still a snarky smartass about it.
Whenever that happens they still blame the Democrats for it.

My friend is a doctor and he said he's had to explain to people as if their children that you have to get the vaccine before you get sick or it doesn't do anything. he's been threatened with death and lawsuits so many times because some hick Trump supporter doesn't want to accept that it's their fault that their family members are dying and wants to blame the doctors for refusing to allow them to get vaccinated after they're already dying.

you'd be surprised how quickly these morons start believing the virus as real once it actually affects them but they're too stupid to understand that you can't get vaccinated after the fact and I want to blame the doctors and the Democrats and everyone else except for themselves or their family members dying

And now you have doctors literally being attacked by Trump supporters who claim that the doctors are intentionally fear-mongering for a virus that's not real.

And educated people can read the CDC when they say that there is a 99.5% survival of this variant....
The delta variant is one of the most transmissible diseases on record. It's equal of chickenpox, which has 90% transmission from close exposure.

Forum List

Back