As a Black voter, I find this offensive: ‘What about 9/11?’ Twitter furious after Biden calls Capitol storming ‘worst attack since Civil War"

Apparently a few dozen unarmed trespassers really has the Leftards shaken up. Uncle Joe especially. A drunk unarmed guy in a Viking hat almost took control of our government.
Aside from the fact that we are not a democracy but a representative constitutional republic - or at least we were - and that the "attack" was carried out by agents provocateurs of the Democrats in the form of BLM/Antifa confederates dressed as MAGA rally goers and police who with malice aforethought were either were kept away from the Capitol building or allowed the aforementioned BlaM-tifarians to enter the building and in one case assassinated an unarmed rally goer Ashli Babbitt, the absolute ludicrousness of the statement would be laughable were it not for the fact that a large percentage of our population think 9/11 is a convenience store, Pearl Harbor is a grunge band from Seattle and have no idea what the Civil War is.

They were not "rally goers"
they were not "protestors"
they were not "drunken partiers"
the were not "rowdy college kids"

They were violent insurgents bent on overthrowing our government in favor of their fascist dictator tRump.

Stop trying to minimize this.

By what mechanism with the numbers and tools they had on them would the government been overthrown?

Stop trying to exploit this.

The crazy thing is left wing/commie rioters have actually taken over areas of cities and prevented lawful governments from enforcing laws and regulations for weeks or even months, yet that somehow doesn't count, right?
The commies tried to burn down a federal courthouse, and these NAZIs are crying about a few protesters taking a tour of the capitol?

I'll admit some of them went way too far, and should be charged. anyone who laid a hand on a cop should be charged. anyone who forced their way past a barrier should be charged.

But with things like assault or accessing an area without permission.

Actual crimes, not political crimes.
It was a politically motivated insurgency. sorry for your luck.

One day of a protest that got out of hand that resulted in only 1 death, that of an unarmed protester.
It was an insurrection, not a protest.

At worst is was a riot, an more probably worst it was trespassing.
Nope, sorry for your luck.

Yep, but keep pretending it was a coup attempt. It makes you look more retarded than you are.
Nope. It's Still an attempt to overthrow our democracy. I just checked.

No, it wasn't. The CHOP crap was far more of an actual attempt (and success) of overthrow of authority, even if it was local.

They had no guns, moron. That's what "unarmed" means. It doesn't mean a few of them had hollow aluminum flag poles that wouldn't even make a bump on your head.
See that, fucking moron? It is once again you who's proving you're a fucking moron, no one else needs to.

Fucking moron, "armed" does not mean "guns." It means any weapon which can include guns but doesn't need to.

furnished with weapons

In our society when you call someone armed, it is assumed it's with a firearm.

usually when it's a melee weapon it's referred to as wielding.
Words have meaning, even if you don't know what that is. "Armed" means being in possession of a weapon. That mob was armed.

Words have meanings that are also interpreted by most people, and most people think "gun" when you call a person armed.
Your ignorance of the meaning doesn't change it.

Sorry for your luck.

Your attempt to imply an actual armed insurrection (meaning with firearms) when it clearly was a protest that got out of control (not even a riot, at most a mass trespass) doesn't mean that reality folds to make it an actual insurrection.
Well that's bullshit. Only in your head does armed = only guns.

Was the teenager with a knife that was just shot unarmed?

If someone attacks you with a baseball bat are you gonna tell the police he was unarmed?

It's amazing the unbelievable bullshit you kids will spew to defend criminals.

Armed with a knife. Armed with a bat. You guys just used armed to make it sound like they had firearms.

At best they were "Armed" with improvised weapons, and we all know that results in a -4 penalty to your attack rolls.
Your ridiculous attempts to twist words don't change reality.

And your inability to accept you've been owned doesn't create your own reality.
You've gone beyond conspiracy theories and started on the reality denial, I see.

This coming from a side that says we have to call a guy with a penis a woman OR ELSE.

Well, lets have a little breakdown here about Brainless Beijing Bidens comment........

The American Civil War:
April 12, 1861 – April 9, 1865 (4 years)
Ran across 34 states.
2,128,948 soldiers.
Between 620,000 - 750,000 soldiers died.
More deaths than any other American included war.
casualties-by-war_1_0.jpg

The "Insurrection" of the Capitol in DC:
January 6, 2021 to January 6, 2021 (less than one day)
One territory that is not even a state.
The number of "rioters" is between 400 and 800 (depending on what article you are reading)
Five people died either shortly before, during, or after the event (per Wikipedia).
Some deaths have been attributed to other issues, not related to the "riot", per many YouTube political podcasters.

So.......you tell me which is WORSE? I would assume anybody with a logical working brain would say that the Civil War was pretty damned nasty, and anybody trying to compare the "riot" to the Civil War is a certifiable, brainless, fuktard of a lunatic!!
YouTube political podcasters are pure crap dumbass. The civil war was not domestic terrorism lol nor anything like what you are discussing, right wing propaganda as always is total baloney...
Biden said it was the worst attack on democracy ever. The civil war was not an attack on democracy stupid piece of crap.
The protest of 1/6 was not domestic terrorism. The OK City bombing (168 dead) and the Boston Marathon bombing were domestic terrorism. You get your info from dementia Joe--that is why you are a moron.
It was on democracy and the biggest one in our history. Just like Joe Biden said. You lie just like your heroes.
Well, lets have a little breakdown here about Brainless Beijing Bidens comment........

The American Civil War:
April 12, 1861 – April 9, 1865 (4 years)
Ran across 34 states.
2,128,948 soldiers.
Between 620,000 - 750,000 soldiers died.
More deaths than any other American included war.
casualties-by-war_1_0.jpg

The "Insurrection" of the Capitol in DC:
January 6, 2021 to January 6, 2021 (less than one day)
One territory that is not even a state.
The number of "rioters" is between 400 and 800 (depending on what article you are reading)
Five people died either shortly before, during, or after the event (per Wikipedia).
Some deaths have been attributed to other issues, not related to the "riot", per many YouTube political podcasters.

So.......you tell me which is WORSE? I would assume anybody with a logical working brain would say that the Civil War was pretty damned nasty, and anybody trying to compare the "riot" to the Civil War is a certifiable, brainless, fuktard of a lunatic!!
YouTube political podcasters are pure crap dumbass. The civil war was not domestic terrorism lol nor anything like what you are discussing, right wing propaganda as always is total baloney...
Biden said it was the worst attack on democracy ever. The civil war was not an attack on democracy stupid piece of crap.
The protest of 1/6 was not domestic terrorism. The OK City bombing (168 dead) and the Boston Marathon bombing were domestic terrorism. You get your info from dementia Joe--that is why you are a moron.
The attack on Congress was an attack on democracy, the worst one in our history. Just like Joe Biden said for crying out loud. You lie just like your heroes.

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

Joe Biden is a walking corpse. Simple as that.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

All Democratic Cities are over run by crime and filth.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Oh YOU were that black guy I saw at the Insurrection.

Joe Biden said during his first address to a joint session of Congress on Wednesday evening that the Capitol storming on January 6 was the ‘worst attack’ on democracy since the Civil War.

As an Educated Black man, I find this offensive and I urge all Fellow Black voters to reject the Democratic Policy.

I know as you do the election was rigged and Trump will win it for the third time.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

The first attack ON AMERICAN DEMOCRACY, you blithering old fool.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!
Did it ever occur to you that you might be a stupid black voter who doesn't realize that attacking the Capitol was a big attaque on democracy?
Do you always bring up the fact that you are an educated black to prove your point?
Being black, you don't have to prove. But being smart is a whole different ballgame.
I honestly don't think that guy is black.

Great, let's see your undeniable proof the election was stolen.....
Well that gives us proof you brain has been stolen. Currently in some research lab trying to determine the causes of leftist mental disorder.
Here's the undeniable proof you're senile, gramps...

a6e7fb18470036f023872ae025d05e154c-biden-interiors-lede.rsquare.w700.jpg
1620131275604.png

Wow! Great optics there. The old, rich, white racist sits at his desk while his negro handmaiden stands ready to serve him.

What about Pearl Harbor, asshole? What about 9/11, asshole?
Y’all can’t understand the distinction between an attack from within on our democracy - the Civil War and the January 6, 2021 Insurrection - versus an attack from OUTSIDE by a sovereign state like Japan or a terrorist organization like Al Qaeda?
What Biden said was historically and semantically correct.
"Not my president" and "Resist" were larger, though non-violent, attempts to reject a duly elected administration. An attack does not have to be violent to be an attack.

He was referring to domestic terrorism attacks not all attacks on the US.
That's not what he said. I'm sure he appreciates your help but if he meant domestic attacks on the nation
that's what he should have specified.

But it's understood he's not the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

Trying to overthrow K-mart is a crime.
Trying to overthrow the government is insurrection.
No one tried to overthrow the government except Antifa and the BLM.
They tried to replace the Biden administration with the Trump administration. That's overthrowing the government.
That's what we do in every election, you fucking NAZI moron.
Nope. Insurrection Day was 1/6/2021. That never happened in any other election in this country.

Only 70 million of them were legal voters. The rest don't count. The Democrat Reich swindled an election the say way the NAZIs did in 1932. And they are trying to persecute any who disputes their sleazy claims.
LOLOL

There were 158 million votes. According to the USMB's fucking moron, 88 million votes were illegal and don't count....

.... and that's the fucking moron projecting it's others who are NAZI's.

Oh, and fucking moron ... who swindled the 1932 German elections and how did they do that?

ROFL! Sure you did. Please post a link to a post where you condemned the BLM.

There was no insurrection, NAZI.
LOL

Are you even NOT a fucking moron?

Ever???

You're an idiot, Marty. I condemned BLM and Antifa violence.
And BTW, I have condemned the violence and riots by BLM and Antifa.​
Nope, those are not ok and I've condemned them.​
No, dumbfuck, no riots are good. All should be condemned.​
That's a lie, others also condemned the violence committed by BLM and Antifa, myself included.​
You're such a putz, ShortBus. I was able to show I condemned the riots you idiotically doubted I expressed outrage over.​
I have condemned the looting, rioting send murders.​
"Finally, do you condemn BLM and Antifa or not."
Asked and answered.​
I condemn murders committed by BLM.​
I condemn their violence.​
I condemn such attacks.​
I've denounced Antifa.​
I condemn those murders.​

Only 70 million of them were legal voters. The rest don't count. The Democrat Reich swindled an election the say way the NAZIs did in 1932. And they are trying to persecute any who disputes their sleazy claims.
LOLOL

There were 158 million votes. According to the USMB's fucking moron, 88 million votes were illegal and don't count....

.... and that's the fucking moron projecting it's others who are NAZI's.

Oh, and fucking moron ... who swindled the 1932 German elections and how did they do that?
Biden recieved 81 million votes, not 88 millions, idiot. No one says 81 million votes were illegal. It's more like 5 million. Just enough to put them over the top.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Ok, I'm genuinely curious about why you are offended by the comparison.

And I do agree, do not vote for democrats. There was a time when I was younger it was a party of sound ideas, even the ones I didn't agree with I still understood their point of view. I'd always been like 3/5 republican and 2/5 democrat in my opinions. But now, it's all pure nonsense I do not agree with and do not even understand.

Trying to overthrow K-mart is a crime.
Trying to overthrow the government is insurrection.
No one tried to overthrow the government except Antifa and the BLM.
They tried to replace the Biden administration with the Trump administration. That's overthrowing the government.
That's what we do in every election, you fucking NAZI moron.
Nope. Insurrection Day was 1/6/2021. That never happened in any other election in this country.
The massive swindle we observed on Nov 3 never happened either, shit for brains.

There was no insurrection. That's a leftwing myth. No one has been charged with insurrection. The bulk of the charges consist of trespassing and disorderly conduct.

It is time for a change.

DISGUSTING!

Ok, I'm genuinely curious about why you are offended by the comparison.

And I do agree, do not vote for democrats. There was a time when I was younger it was a party of sound ideas, even the ones I didn't agree with I still understood their point of view. I'd always been like 3/5 republican and 2/5 democrat in my opinions. But now, it's all pure nonsense I do not agree with and do not even understand.
Which of their ideas are sound? Go back to 1920, if you have to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back