Capitol Enquiry Endgame

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Obviously, I dont wish to pre-judge this but i have some technical questions regarding potential outcomes.

If Trump is found guilty of colluding in the coup what will happen to him ?
Can he be tried ?
What is the punishment for treason ?
Could he plead insanity or diminished responsibility?

What is likely to happen to the minor players like Jordan and the others ?

What sort of process has to be gone through ?

Obviously, I dont wish to pre-judge this but i have some technical questions regarding potential outcomes.

Can he be tried ?

Why do you admire Trump so much Dimmer???

Can he be tried ?

It depends. If charged with colluding, probably nothing, as we have no federal law in this country on collusion. If proven to be complicity in the crime or worse and active participant in a conspiracy, proven in a court of law, not just in Congress, I suspect he will still not go to jail, at least not for long. Minor players are always sacrificed in trump schemes and in the rest of the criminal world. Remember, G Gordon Liddy? He got 20 years and served 8 in prison, after his misdeeds for President Nixon at the Watergate. Trump's longtime Lawyer took the fall on trump paying hush money to his whores for their pre-election silence, when he couldn't control is dick, anytime time he was out of sight of his wives.

It depends. If charged with colluding, probably nothing, as we have no federal law in this country on collusion. If proven to be complicity in the crime or worse and active participant in a conspiracy, proven in a court of law, not just in Congress, I suspect he will still not go to jail, at least not for long. Minor players are always sacrificed in trump schemes and in the rest of the criminal world. Remember, G Gordon Liddy? He got 20 years and served 8 in prison, after his misdeeds for President Nixon at the Watergate. Trump's longtime Lawyer took the fall on trump paying hush money to his whores for their pre-election silence, when he couldn't control is dick, anytime time he was out of sight of his wives.
There does seem to be an aversion to tackling his crimes. Almost as if he is above the law.
I suppose the only way to prevent him running again is if the GOp dont choose him. That seems unlikely.

There does seem to be an aversion to tackling his crimes. Almost as if he is above the law.
I suppose the only way to prevent him running again is if the GOp dont choose him. That seems unlikely.
He has committed no crimes....and there are plenty of Clinton and Biden crimes to put jail time into the hundreds of years, with proof already given and no action taken.

Can he be tried ?

1) There was no coup.

2) Trump didn't do anything....

That's harder to say than you might think. He is pretty polarizing and represents a legitimate threat to our present and historical method of governance under our laws and the constitution. He came to power, because Hillary was a ready-made villain for him to make use of. Republican know it was a huge factor in his 2016 win. Now, he is the known bad guy. Sure some people say he did some good, but somebody said something like, a man's good is often forgotten, but his infamy lives forever. He can't win, if he does run. It would just insure no other republican won the presidency in 2024. His culpability, lack of taking responsibility and lack of remorse have ended his viability for that office.

That's harder to say than you might think. He is pretty polarizing and represents a legitimate threat to our present and historical method of governance under our laws and the constitution. He came to power, because Hillary was a ready-made villain for him to make use of. Republican know it was a huge factor in his 2016 win. Now, he is the known bad guy. Sure some people say he did some good, but somebody said something like, a man's good is often forgotten, but his infamy lives forever. He can't win, if he does run.

This....

Spidey, proved to be The Man!

Got to admit, though. That was a great choice of meme! Short, adaptable, funny, not seen here much. Got to look it up and use it sometime, but you got the local time board rights for a while.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back