Capitol Cop Hailed as Hero!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door to Senate Chambers that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTVI) — A Capitol police officer is being hailed a hero after he reportedly led the mob away from the Senate chamber last week.​
FOXNews reports the officer, identified by a CNN reporter as Eugene Goodman, was being chased by rioters but was able to lead them away from an open door near the Senate chambers, giving security enough time to lock it down.​
An analysis of the events by The Washington Post says Goodman was able to hold back the mob for almost a minute.​
The man seen chasing Goodman has been identified as 41-year-old Doug Jensen, of Des Moines, Iowa, according to a CNN and several other media outlets. He is now facing five federal charges, including trespassing and disorderly conduct counts, according to news releases from the FBI’s field office in Omaha, Nebraska and the sheriff’s office in Polk County, Iowa.​

cop.jpg

I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTVI) — A Capitol police officer is being hailed a hero after he reportedly led the mob away from the Senate chamber last week.​
FOXNews reports the officer, identified by a CNN reporter as Eugene Goodman, was being chased by rioters but was able to lead them away from an open door near the Senate chambers, giving security enough time to lock it down.​
An analysis of the events by The Washington Post says Goodman was able to hold back the mob for almost a minute.​
The man seen chasing Goodman has been identified as 41-year-old Doug Jensen, of Des Moines, Iowa, according to a CNN and several other media outlets. He is now facing five federal charges, including trespassing and disorderly conduct counts, according to news releases from the FBI’s field office in Omaha, Nebraska and the sheriff’s office in Polk County, Iowa.​

cop.jpg
And just like that, crazy liberals NOW support the police.

I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

cop.jpg
Notice he didn't shoot him because he didn't obey him?

cop.jpg

Dammit! I was gonna say that.

:auiqs.jpg:

"Gee. Seems like it was just yesterday that you wanted to remove the funding from the police..."

Maybe Joe Biden should hire some social workers for the Capitol building. They'd probably cost less than the police officers.

cop.jpg
Notice he did just shoot him because he didn't obey him?
Police will possibly shoot those who disobey their direction and don't adhere to the commands given. Yes.

Just like that? Meh - I have ALWAYS supported cops - Especially the good ones

Were those "good cops" or "bad cops" antifa and BLM tried to murder in that Portland courthouse, when they set fire to it?

The same antifa and BLM you openly supported, I mean.

Police will possibly shoot those who disobey their direction and don't adhere to the commands given. Yes.

If your assholes misbehave again? Yes .. It'll be shootin' time.
Define "misbehave"? Does that mean a protest? So let's get this straight, Doc...liberal protestors shouldn't be shot or even arrested...but conservatives ones should be...if they're "misbehaving"?

Define "misbehave"? Does that mean a protest? So let's get this straight, Doc...liberal protestors shouldn't be shot or even arrested...but conservatives ones should be...if they're "misbehaving"?

Using battering rams to break windows at the seat of American democracy. Chanting "where's Nancy" and "hang Mike Pence" as they trespass and trash the People's House carrying zip ties and smearing human feces in the hallway. That is how I define "misbehaving".

Warning - This video is disturbing (click the Tube link and say yes). Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did? Sad :confused:

Last edited:

Using battering rams to break windows at the seat of American democracy. Chanting "where's Nancy" and "hang Mike Pence" as they trespass and trash the People's House carrying zip ties and smearing human feces in the hallway. That is how I define "misbehaving".

Warning - This video is disturbing. Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did? Sad :confused:

Be honest, Doc...did the level of violence even remotely approach what we've seen for years now in cities like Portland? Yet ONE DAY of protests by the right and you're advocating shooting them on sight? How do you justify that?

cop.jpg
We always have supported them.

Warning - This video is disturbing. Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did? Sad :confused:

Be honest, Doc...did the level of violence even remotely approach what we've seen for years now in cities like Portland? Yet ONE DAY of protests by the right and you're advocating shooting them on sight? How do you justify that?

Had you watched the video you would be able to differentiate as opposed to falsely equivocate.

Had you watched the video you would be able to differentiate as opposed to falsely equivocate.

Would you like me to show you video of liberal protests FAR more violent than anything that happened at the Capital? It's not even comparable and I think you know it!

Forum List

Back