Capitol Cop Hailed as Hero!

And just like that, crazy liberals NOW support the police.

And just like that conservatives stopped
Not at all.....we have always supported the actions of the police no matter who is committing the crime, and done so consistently. You have not.

My brother is a cop, tard.
So what? Liberals in general demonstrate their hatred every day on this board for the police, until the tables are turned.

Not at all.....we have always supported the actions of the police no matter who is committing the crime, and done so consistently. You have not.

So what? Liberals in general demonstrate their hatred every day on this board for the police, until the tables are turned.

I'm not a liberal either. You're not doing a very good job of making your point, whatever that is supposed to be.

Warning - This video is disturbing (click the Tube link and say yes). Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did?
How do you know this person you cite is NOT Antifa? You don't! You have no idea.

Warning - This video is disturbing (click the Tube link and say yes). Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did?
How do you know this person you cite is NOT Antifa? You don't! You have no idea.

Oh for the love of GOD - Give it up Fascist. There were NO AntiFa storming the Capitol.

Oh for the love of GOD - Give it up Fascist. There were NO AntiFa storming the Capitol.
What do you base your claim on? Nothing? That's right....nothing!

So tens of thousands of "AntiFa" wearing MAGA hats, Q costumes, and carrying Confederate flags STORMED THE CAPITAL!!
They did it to make Trump supporters look bad.
Can't make this shit up! :laugh2:

I'm not a liberal either. You're not doing a very good job of making your point, whatever that is supposed to be.
Well wasn't making it to you in the first place anyway....

Fascists are leftists

So tens of thousands of "AntiFa" wearing MAGA hats, Q costumes, and carrying Confederate flags STORMED THE CAPITAL!!
They did it to make Trump supporters look bad.
Can't make this shit up!
You just did make shit up!
Who said "tens of thousands" of Antifa criminals stormed the capitol.
You did! Not me, liar.

Fascists are leftists
The left has devolved into the ultra right wing conservatives of the fifties and sixties they all claimed
to detest. They are blacklisting enemies of the Bill of Rights who don't give a shit about civil liberties
IF they assess you are a Trump supporter or even a supporter of civil rights.

They ARE Nazis who they claim to oppose. Ultra mega hypocrites.

Last edited:
I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door to Senate Chambers that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTVI) — A Capitol police officer is being hailed a hero after he reportedly led the mob away from the Senate chamber last week.​
FOXNews reports the officer, identified by a CNN reporter as Eugene Goodman, was being chased by rioters but was able to lead them away from an open door near the Senate chambers, giving security enough time to lock it down.​
An analysis of the events by The Washington Post says Goodman was able to hold back the mob for almost a minute.​
The man seen chasing Goodman has been identified as 41-year-old Doug Jensen, of Des Moines, Iowa, according to a CNN and several other media outlets. He is now facing five federal charges, including trespassing and disorderly conduct counts, according to news releases from the FBI’s field office in Omaha, Nebraska and the sheriff’s office in Polk County, Iowa.​

cop.jpg
Fascist?

That's a freedom fighter to you

What do you base your claim on? Nothing? That's right....nothing!

Same as your claim that Antifa was involved. Based on absolutely nothing but feelings.

Yep, even Kevin McCarthy knows better than that!

President Trump on Monday privately — and falsely — blamed "Antifa people" for storming the Capitol, even though clear video and documentary evidence exists showing the rioters were overwhelmingly Trump supporters.​
Why it matters: Despite facing an impeachment vote for an assault he helped incite, the outgoing president is still sticking with his tried-and-true playbook of deflecting and reaching for conspiracies.​
Behind the scenes: In a tense, 30-minute-plus phone call this morning with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, Trump trotted out the Antifa line.​
  • McCarthy would have none of it, telling the president: "It's not Antifa, it's MAGA. I know. I was there," according to a White House official and another source familiar with the call.
    • The White House official said the call was tense and aggressive at times, with Trump ranting about election fraud and an exasperated McCarthy cutting in to say, "Stop it. It's over. The election is over."
McCarthy, who is facing major blowback for his role in encouraging dissent over the election outcome, went further:​
  • He told Trump he should call Joe Biden, meet with the president-elect and follow tradition and leave a welcome letter in the Resolute Desk for his successor.
    • The president told him he hadn't decided whether to do so for Biden.

Fascist!!!!! Bwhahahaaaa! The Bill of /rights is going to be shred even more now.

Forum List

Back