Capitol Cop Hailed as Hero!

Awww - Somebody needs a hug!
Me? I just shut down a leftist idiot...but I repeat myself.

Save it for that cyber clown. Or yourself. Perhaps you should hug each other.

I'm an independent, you stupid mother fucker. You didn't shut anyone down you stupid mother fucker. Did you even read the article you stupid mother fucker?
Post #37...."stupid mother fucker".
Take some Xanax, poor mentally disturbed fool.

I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door to Senate Chambers that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTVI) — A Capitol police officer is being hailed a hero after he reportedly led the mob away from the Senate chamber last week.​
FOXNews reports the officer, identified by a CNN reporter as Eugene Goodman, was being chased by rioters but was able to lead them away from an open door near the Senate chambers, giving security enough time to lock it down.​
An analysis of the events by The Washington Post says Goodman was able to hold back the mob for almost a minute.​
The man seen chasing Goodman has been identified as 41-year-old Doug Jensen, of Des Moines, Iowa, according to a CNN and several other media outlets. He is now facing five federal charges, including trespassing and disorderly conduct counts, according to news releases from the FBI’s field office in Omaha, Nebraska and the sheriff’s office in Polk County, Iowa.​

cop.jpg

Yes when you're dealing with racists it's very easy for a black cop to distract the traitors so they won't be able to harm politicians.

That cop played those racists like a fiddle. LOL.

I saw the video this past weekend. I thank that cop for his bravery and courage.

On the other hand who is the cop who shot an unarmed woman (Ashli Babbit) murdering her in cold blood?

Or we just pretend that never happened?

I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door to Senate Chambers that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

WASHINGTON, D.C. (KTVI) — A Capitol police officer is being hailed a hero after he reportedly led the mob away from the Senate chamber last week.​
FOXNews reports the officer, identified by a CNN reporter as Eugene Goodman, was being chased by rioters but was able to lead them away from an open door near the Senate chambers, giving security enough time to lock it down.​
An analysis of the events by The Washington Post says Goodman was able to hold back the mob for almost a minute.​
The man seen chasing Goodman has been identified as 41-year-old Doug Jensen, of Des Moines, Iowa, according to a CNN and several other media outlets. He is now facing five federal charges, including trespassing and disorderly conduct counts, according to news releases from the FBI’s field office in Omaha, Nebraska and the sheriff’s office in Polk County, Iowa.​

cop.jpg
Every cop is a hero until they shoot an obvious thug.

cop.jpg
No way! Just listen to what your saying . Shouldn't you be screaming defund

Police will possibly shoot those who disobey their direction and don't adhere to the commands given. Yes.

If your assholes misbehave again? Yes .. It'll be shootin' time.
Define "misbehave"? Does that mean a protest? So let's get this straight, Doc...liberal protestors shouldn't be shot or even arrested...but conservatives ones should be...if they're "misbehaving"?

Using battering rams to break windows at the seat of American democracy. Chanting "where's Nancy" and "hang Mike Pence" as they trespass and trash the People's House carrying zip ties and smearing human feces in the hallway. That is how I define "misbehaving".

Warning - This video is disturbing (click the Tube link and say yes). Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did? Sad :confused:

In the world of the trump supporters it's patriotic to beat a police with the flag but it's outrageous and unpatriotic for an athlete to take a knee during the anthem and flag.

But these people believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man so when you're dealing with that mentality, you're dealing with a very special kind of crazy.

Police will possibly shoot those who disobey their direction and don't adhere to the commands given. Yes.

If your assholes misbehave again? Yes .. It'll be shootin' time.
Define "misbehave"? Does that mean a protest? So let's get this straight, Doc...liberal protestors shouldn't be shot or even arrested...but conservatives ones should be...if they're "misbehaving"?

Using battering rams to break windows at the seat of American democracy. Chanting "where's Nancy" and "hang Mike Pence" as they trespass and trash the People's House carrying zip ties and smearing human feces in the hallway. That is how I define "misbehaving".

Warning - This video is disturbing (click the Tube link and say yes). Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did? Sad :confused:

In the world of the trump supporters it's patriotic to beat a police with the flag but it's outrageous and unpatriotic for an athlete to take a knee during the anthem and flag.

But these people believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man so when you're dealing with that mentality, you're dealing with a very special kind of crazy.

The Muslim in Chief was born to a muslim father, hence a muslim. Moochelle has an Adam's Apple.....

Warning - This video is disturbing (click the Tube link and say yes). Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did?
How do you know this person you cite is NOT Antifa? You don't! You have no idea.

Oh for the love of GOD - Give it up Fascist. There were NO AntiFa storming the Capitol.

The FBI says Antifa wasn't at the riots. It was all trump crazy people.

Warning - This video is disturbing (click the Tube link and say yes). Note the Fascist beating someone with an American Flag. And here I thought using our flag in such a manner was what anti-American AntiFa did?
How do you know this person you cite is NOT Antifa? You don't! You have no idea.

Oh for the love of GOD - Give it up Fascist. There were NO AntiFa storming the Capitol.

Hahahahahahaha the libber-filled FBI says.....hahahahahahaha

The FBI has real credence problems as we've seen the last four years.
Evidence of Antifa at the riots...as if they would pass up the chance to attack Trump and his supporters, is absurd. They have already identified
Antifa cretins inside the capitol building. Lie harder next time.

When has any Trump supporter ever attacked a cop? Whereas Antifa, has a history of beating people
with poles. Stop drinking the toilet water.

When has any Trump supporter ever attacked a cop? Whereas Antifa, has a history of beating people
with poles. Stop drinking the toilet water.

Now Cult45 is as equally depraved as Antifa and BLM. Congrats guys, you did it! :113:

And just like that, crazy liberals NOW support the police.

And just like that conservatives stopped
Not at all.....we have always supported the actions of the police no matter who is committing the crime, and done so consistently. You have not.

My brother is a cop, tard.
So what? Liberals in general demonstrate their hatred every day on this board for the police, until the tables are turned.

You are just displaying your own political blind spot.

Hahahahahahaha the libber-filled FBI says.....hahahahahahaha

What makes you qualified to comment on the policies and procedures of our bureau?

I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

cop.jpg
Notice he didn't shoot him because he didn't obey him?

Notice how he didn't have a gun. No Trump person did. Can't have an insurrection without a gun. Not that CACA members, like you, admit that.

I'm sure you've all seen the video of the cop who backed his way up the stairs. If you watch the video again, you'll see him looking down the hall toward the Senate chamber and noticing through an open door that there was no law enforcement presence. He then pushes the lead Fascist in order to anger and distract him, leading them up another flight of stairs. The minute or so he was able to delay the Trump Mob very likely saved lives. A Medal of Valor and/or Freedom Medal as well as a promotion are in order!

cop.jpg
Notice he didn't shoot him because he didn't obey him?

Notice how he didn't have a gun. No Trump person did. Can't have an insurrection without a gun. Not that CACA members, like you, admit that.

Lies.

Forum List

Back