Shiva's Higher Order Real-Time

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A divine-intervention antiterrorism 'faerie-tale' inspired by the themes/theatricality from the 'cool' Eastern series of Vimanika Comics, which I think you'll like,

:stir:

====

Shiva, master of meditation/destruction, had created a special Earth-ring of securities examination in the modern age of terrorism-woes threatening commerce-bridges to peace in the 'overground' of capitalism-race activity promoting social-media culture commentary concerning modern creativity about 'inventive' folk-mythology.

sov1.jpg

Shiva transformed into a New England 'Earth-prince' named Amlan Satan and began weaving cyber-tales about capitalism-race superstitions guiding special images of 'overground' commerce/traffic securities symbolic and reflective activity such as World Cup soccer idols/trophies/stars for an antiterrorism rhetoric surrounding media-life links to democratic dialogue/energizers for all.

sov2.jpg

AMLAN SATAN (Shiva): I've become a part-time junior ice-hockey league coach (Bostonians) for a social-media 'vitality' concerning everyday life/activity in the Homeland (America) for a lifestyle-oriented cyber-commentary for what moves the modern capitalist to construct 'educational' views of traffic-handshakes (for all!).

sov4.jpg

To become an 'active' participant in Homeland (American) activity in this modern time of destabilization concerns was to 'serve' as a sort of highways-messenger of the fruits of tool-use for vitality endorsements, which was really the source of much democratic intrigue/commentary on social-media! Is it (really) possible to cultivate media/entertainment/activity images for a democratic lens of social-life securities (or headiness)?

sov3.jpg

Well, 'Prince Satan' (Shiva) had become quite a 'popular' micro-celebrity in the social-media/cyber highways of New England (America) in this post-9/11 era of conversations surrounding commerce/lifestyle bridges to pluralism and peace and capitalism activity for a 'race' view of Western-world handshakes (ha). However, what was the 'real' obstacle to the use of storyboards/imagery for life/traffic views of democratic peace (or hospitality), Satan (Shiva) wondered.

sov5.jpg

SHIVA ('Amlan Satan'): "To find the mechanisms/machinery for communications to 'perfect' sportsmanship-diadems as commerce-media lifestyle 'chess' is to harness Homeland activity for a traffic-view of what may 'dilute' the paranoia of modern terrorism --- a media-centric 'examination' for vitality-driven human race Ego."

sov6.jpg

Would this 'tech-media' approach to terrorism-paranoia 'dilution' work to perfection for the Earth-prince 'Amlan Satan' (Shiva) who'd seek to harness the resources (and 'toys') of civilization energy and activity (e.g., Facebook-chess!) for a lifestyle-driven antiterrorism storyboard? Shiva wondered if all the cinematic 'energy' concerning future-world 'fantasy' would be channeled into a living modern accessible tech-use driven 'function' for Homeland confidence (wow).

sov7.jpg

SHIVA: Returned to my throne in the snowy-mountains, I reflect back on my Homeland/Earth-realm work with media/games and activity for antiterrorism storyboards/tales as a 'trophy' of what makes divine intervention (and success!) a 'form' for modernism thinking (and art-readings!) for all (wow).

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back