Capital thug with zip ties arrested

One by one....the FBI is coming after any of you that were involved in the attempted Coup. If any of you trumpsters were there...you better go hide in a corner...preferably in a fetal position.
Your news source lies its azz off---------

The michigan guys trying to kidnap whitmer were BERNIE BROS----

I suspect we are going to find much the same here..

As the media lies and tries to claim that they are Trump people.

Oh FYI like with the wooden gallows that would have taken hours to put up and PLANNING, doesn't having zip ties show that Trump didn't incite...
Bullshit. They were Michigan MILITIA

And as these pieces of garbage are indentified and incarcerated...every one of them has social media presence that shows them to be rabid Trumper/QAnon morons

Haha. Funny stuff!!

trump will be in court the rest of his life. A sitting president tried to overthrow our government. The next DOJ will investigate and prosecute all those involved...including the men that encouraged and instigated the attack. The man named trump should be very afraid.
the democrats in congress tried to overthrow a sitting president......kinda like the same thing....

For two year they controlled zero branches of government. So kinda ..... without the illegal mob but using Constitutional methods.......

Even worse, the dems lied about the russian hoax that they created. So yeah, they tried to lie and overthrow a legally elected president. Big contrast now with an illegitimate president not duly elected. Dont expect everything to be rosy now since the dems lied, tried to overthrow, and have now engaged in fraud.

I've always expected the rabid right to turn to violent means to retain power but I always wondered how the good people in Germany got snookered by the Nazi Fascist when they came into power. After the Trump inspired takeover of Congress and the fact that the Alt-media has convinced so many former conservatives to become fascist believers, I no longer wonder about that.

The left are the ones shutting down speech, info on certain groups. Talk about 1933. Lol. You got three fingers pointed right back at ya. Your antifas and blm domestic terrorists were hard at last year as your own members in congress egged it on.

The mob leader....aka Donald trump needs to be shut out of social media. He is trying to find a way to organize his thugs. That is why he is mad. He is the Mafia Boss in the White House.

One by one....the FBI is coming after any of you that were involved in the attempted Coup. If any of you trumpsters were there...you better go hide in a corner...preferably in a fetal position.
Your news source lies its azz off---------

The michigan guys trying to kidnap whitmer were BERNIE BROS----

I suspect we are going to find much the same here..

As the media lies and tries to claim that they are Trump people.

Oh FYI like with the wooden gallows that would have taken hours to put up and PLANNING, doesn't having zip ties show that Trump didn't incite...
Bullshit. They were Michigan MILITIA

And as these pieces of garbage are indentified and incarcerated...every one of them has social media presence that shows them to be rabid Trumper/QAnon morons

Haha. Funny stuff!!

trump will be in court the rest of his life. A sitting president tried to overthrow our government. The next DOJ will investigate and prosecute all those involved...including the men that encouraged and instigated the attack. The man named trump should be very afraid.
the democrats in congress tried to overthrow a sitting president......kinda like the same thing....

For two year they controlled zero branches of government. So kinda ..... without the illegal mob but using Constitutional methods.......

Even worse, the dems lied about the russian hoax that they created. So yeah, they tried to lie and overthrow a legally elected president. Big contrast now with an illegitimate president not duly elected. Dont expect everything to be rosy now since the dems lied, tried to overthrow, and have now engaged in fraud.

I've always expected the rabid right to turn to violent means to retain power but I always wondered how the good people in Germany got snookered by the Nazi Fascist when they came into power. After the Trump inspired takeover of Congress and the fact that the Alt-media has convinced so many former conservatives to become fascist believers, I no longer wonder about that.

The left are the ones shutting down speech, info on certain groups. Talk about 1933. Lol. You got three fingers pointed right back at ya. Your antifas and blm domestic terrorists were hard at last year as your own members in congress egged it on.

Shutting down a Social Media Account due to terms of service violation is not a free speech issue. Using intimidation and violence on another branch of government is an insurrection and treason. No member of Congress incited or encouraged the riots over the summer.

The government's show of police and military force on the 19th. will tell us a lot on whether the Maga scam is over or not.
It's more likely the government will have helicopter gunships in the air over the festivities, ready for the planned insurrection against American democracy.

Personally, I would bet that it's far from over and the trouble will grow because America is far from finding a solution to the problems destroying it.

But not on the 19th. because the rioters are only interested in having fun behaving like children.

b]They are far from being motivated and having the leadership for a real revolution. And there are nobody in the front ranks with enough b-lls to make it happen.

America is paying a very high cost for allowing the rioters to pretend at revolution, with absolutely no commitment to following through.

Biden must see to it that heads will roll on the 19th. if the rioters persist.

The government's show of police and military force on the 19th. will tell us a lot on whether the Maga scam is over or not.
It's more likely the government will have helicopter gunships in the air over the festivities, ready for the planned insurrection against American democracy.

Personally, I would bet that it's far from over and the trouble will grow because America is far from finding a solution to the problems destroying it.

But not on the 19th. because the rioters are only interested in having fun behaving like children.

b]They are far from being motivated and having the leadership for a real revolution. And there are nobody in the front ranks with enough b-lls to make it happen.

America is paying a very high cost for allowing the rioters to pretend at revolution, with absolutely no commitment to following through.

Biden must see to it that heads will roll on the 19th. if the rioters persist.
Kinda. These Magarats thought they were gonna have a picnic when they engaged in that insurrection.
It’s getting very real for a lot of them and every one that has gotten arrested is whining and asking for forgiveness

Forum List

Back