Capital Police:"As God's our witness we never thought these Turkeys would actually attack us!"

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
More than 1,100 District police officers would ultimately respond to the attack, Contee said, and 65 of them were injured. A 66th would take his own life a few days later.

"These resources were barely enough to counter an event that had never happened in the history of the United States," he said. "A mob of thousands of American citizens launching a violent assault on the U.S. Capitol ... in an attempt to halt the counting of the electoral ballots."

It was a truly awful event in American history...watching Americans violently try to overthrow the government and kill cops...I hope we all learn from it.

It was a truly awful event in American history...watching Americans violently try to overthrow the government and kill cops...I hope we all learn from it.
AutismTyson.jpg

More than 1,100 District police officers would ultimately respond to the attack, Contee said, and 65 of them were injured. A 66th would take his own life a few days later.

"These resources were barely enough to counter an event that had never happened in the history of the United States," he said. "A mob of thousands of American citizens launching a violent assault on the U.S. Capitol ... in an attempt to halt the counting of the electoral ballots."

OH MY ALLAH...

This was an insirekshun by insirekshunusts! A rampaging mob with cell phones threatening anyone in their way with a selfie. Capitol police officers sustained terrible injuries including lower back strain as they moved barriers and waved the crowd inside.

Never since Spartacus have the lowly and unwashed threatened their betters the way the unholy insirekshunusts of insirekshun did.

The Reichstag Fire of insirekshun is the most heinous act in all of American histrionics.

1614104492603.png

This moron is trying to detract from an epic fail by DC police. Thousands? I doubt there were more than a hundred UNARMED protesters who entered the bldg. The only fatality was an UNARMED female Air Force veteran with a camera murdered by DC police. More democrat BULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back