cant quite figure it out

i think pig blood on bullets meant for muslim terrorists is a GREAT idea. Not sure what is bigoted about it?
You realize it never happened, right?

Whether it's true or not doesn't matter. It's not a bad idea.
Wouldn't it make the bullets all sticky and perhaps not revolve or whatever quite the way they should? Blood is sticky. Even when it's dried. Then it flakes off. Gummy guns.
Besides the fact that it's stupid to begin with. You really think a Muslim would care if it the bullet had pigs blood on it? He's dead.
Some of you are just plain dumber'n rocks.

i think pig blood on bullets meant for muslim terrorists is a GREAT idea. Not sure what is bigoted about it?

Wouldn't it make the bullets all sticky and perhaps not revolve or whatever quite the way they should? Blood is sticky. Even when it's dried. Then it flakes off. Gummy guns.
Besides the fact that it's stupid to begin with. You really think a Muslim would care if it the bullet had pigs blood on it? He's dead.

physics and common sense never mix together well for IQ's below 70... add truth to the equation, and they're totally screwed.

No, you can use hollow points with pigs blood, but the point is that for it to be effective, the Ilamists only need to believe it.

You know very little about muslims or guns.

physics and common sense never mix together well for IQ's below 70... add truth to the equation, and they're totally screwed.

Stop talking about shit you know nothing about. Of course for you that would be everything.

Do you know what a Muslim is?

Forum List

Back