Can't Keep Up With The Crazy

1. Just a short time back any sane person would have scoffed at the idea that the major political party would have anti-white racism as it's central agenda....or that it would champion the view that incantations and witches brews could change men into women or vice versa.
But here we are.
The insanity of the Democrats/Progressives has spun so far out of control that.....well....the thread title.

2. Portland, which is ground zero for the insanity, has the Ida B. Wells-Barnett High School ....BTW.... "By 1909 Ida B. Wells was the most prominent anti-lynching campaigner in the United States." (1909) Ida B. Wells, "Lynching, Our National Crime" ā€¢...
Ida B. Well was anti-lynching, which meant she was a Republican.
Democrats in Congress blocked every anti-lynching bill Republicans authored.

"The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

3. Ida B. Wells-Barnett High School wants to swap Trojan mascot for evergreen tree....but there is hand-wringing and pearl-clutching going on about the switch.

See if you understand the warped mind of Progressives/Democrats enough to figure out why the angst over the switch.

4. Yup.....you got it:

A committee comprised of students, staff and community members suggested the evergreens as the schoolā€™s new mascot.
ā€œEvergreens are characterized by the life-giving force of their foliage, the strength of their massive trunk, and the depth of their rootsā€”in an individual tree and as a forest of trees,ā€ Ellen Whatmore, a teacher and mascot committee member at Wells-Barnett High School said, reading from a resolution. ā€œThey provide shelter and sustenance. They have histories that preclude us and will continue in perpetuity after we are no more.ā€
But just before the Portland Public Schools Board of Educationā€™s vote to approve the new mascot Tuesday, March 30, Director Michelle DePass shared community concerns of an unwanted correlation between Ida B. Wellsā€”the historic Black activist, and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who documented and crusaded against lynchingā€”and a tree which could conjure up reminders of hanging people with ropes from branches."
The board delayed the mascot vote until the next meeting."

Now don't forget.....never say "tree" around a Liberal!!!

You call this "crazy", but support a political party many of whose members believe that Democrats are pedopiles and lizard people who drink the blood of babies, and Donald Trump will lead a movement to destroy them.

You repeatedly post about shit that never happened at all, and pretend it didn't, while ignoring things that really did happen. Things like Russian interference in the 2016 election. And focus on Obama "spying" on the Trump campaign, which you can't find a shred of evidence to support, because Trump lied about it.

It's really fucking hard for you fools to claim to be the party of reason and sanity, when you bleat that there is no racism in America, while claiming Donald Trump is "God's chosen one", and the election was stolen.
You know which bathroom you gonna use today?

While all of you were clutching your pearls about trannies in the women's washroom, the President of the United States was telling the men of America that you can sexually assault women if you're a "star". I've never been sexually assaulted by a trannie in the bathroom, but I have been sexually assault in my life, on more than one occasion, by entitled white men who thought they had the right to grab my ass, my tits, grope me, or worse.

My yoga instructor daughter stopped riding on public transit in her late teens because she couldn't get on crowded bus or streetcar without being groped. One in four women will be raped during our lives. Women can no longer leave their drinks on the table of the bars or restaurants, for fear of date rape drugs. One of the good things for women as we age, is that we are no longer the daily targets for these creeps. That doesn't mean we no longer have to deal with these petty assaults, it just means it happens less often.

Instead of worrying about trannies in women's washrooms, why don't you fools worry about what's happening to your wives and daughters at the hands of toxic straight men, as we try to go about our daily lives. We're really fucking sick of it.

Contrary to known reality.
Denying reality is a specialty of Trump supporters.

Waitā€¦.now I remember you! Youā€™re the lying low-life who tried to lie about what I wrote!!!!

You lied and claimed I said it.....when I proved that you did.

Let's do it again.

I never said what you keep claiming I said....you said it....and I don't mind continuing to prove it with your own words.

Did I say 'therefore...blah blah blah...' or did you?

Let's check:

Here's your own post, proving you are lying scum:
You did and I quoted you saying it.

You: "Since you are so fond of copying and pasting your responses, Iā€™m guessing you donā€™t really read them. Iā€™ll quote it again in case you decide to look at this again.
PoliticalChic said:
The 'rich' are Democrats.

The rich are Democrats therefore they arenā€™t Republicans. "

But you didn't quote me. You simply posted an interpretation of what I said, and lied about me saying it.
"therefore" was your word, as is everything after that words.

Every word after 'therefore' is yours.......not mine, liar.

Every reader recognizes you a lying scum.

If you hurry, I bet you can scoop up a new avi..."LyingLow-LifeScum.'

I want this series of posts to be what readers recall whenever you post.

Biden voters, whatever number there were, and it is surely below 74.2 million,

Let's check.

It has been established that Biden voters, whatever number there were, and it is surely below 74.2 million, were clueless about the policies that they were voting for. I know this because I have, on numerous occasions, asked them to provide both the Trump policies that they voted against, and Biden policies that they voted for and anticipated.
Of course, they couldn't. Still can't.
A deeply worrisome position for an electorate.

Now.....what Trump policies did you vote against?
And what Biden policies did you vote for?

I'll wait.

Trump's entire failed covid response.
Building an expensive and useless wall.
Separating children from the parents at the the border.
Kickbacks and corruption.
Crashing the economy.
Trying to jail his enemies with baseless accusations.
Freeing his criminal associates.
Kissing Putin's ass.
Record farm bankruptcies BEFORE covid.

Reasons to vote for Biden - All of the above.

1. Just a short time back any sane person would have scoffed at the idea that the major political party would have anti-white racism as it's central agenda....or that it would champion the view that incantations and witches brews could change men into women or vice versa.
But here we are.
The insanity of the Democrats/Progressives has spun so far out of control that.....well....the thread title.

2. Portland, which is ground zero for the insanity, has the Ida B. Wells-Barnett High School ....BTW.... "By 1909 Ida B. Wells was the most prominent anti-lynching campaigner in the United States." (1909) Ida B. Wells, "Lynching, Our National Crime" ā€¢...

"The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org

3. Ida B. Wells-Barnett High School wants to swap Trojan mascot for evergreen tree....but there is hand-wringing and pearl-clutching going on about the switch.

See if you understand the warped mind of Progressives/Democrats enough to figure out why the angst over the switch.

4. Yup.....you got it:

A committee comprised of students, staff and community members suggested the evergreens as the schoolā€™s new mascot.
ā€œEvergreens are characterized by the life-giving force of their foliage, the strength of their massive trunk, and the depth of their rootsā€”in an individual tree and as a forest of trees,ā€ Ellen Whatmore, a teacher and mascot committee member at Wells-Barnett High School said, reading from a resolution. ā€œThey provide shelter and sustenance. They have histories that preclude us and will continue in perpetuity after we are no more.ā€
But just before the Portland Public Schools Board of Educationā€™s vote to approve the new mascot Tuesday, March 30, Director Michelle DePass shared community concerns of an unwanted correlation between Ida B. Wellsā€”the historic Black activist, and Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist who documented and crusaded against lynchingā€”and a tree which could conjure up reminders of hanging people with ropes from branches."

You call this "crazy", but support a political party many of whose members believe that Democrats are pedopiles and lizard people who drink the blood of babies, and Donald Trump will lead a movement to destroy them.

You repeatedly post about shit that never happened at all, and pretend it didn't, while ignoring things that really did happen. Things like Russian interference in the 2016 election. And focus on Obama "spying" on the Trump campaign, which you can't find a shred of evidence to support, because Trump lied about it.

It's really fucking hard for you fools to claim to be the party of reason and sanity, when you bleat that there is no racism in America, while claiming Donald Trump is "God's chosen one", and the election was stolen.
You know which bathroom you gonna use today?

While all of you were clutching your pearls about trannies in the women's washroom, the President of the United States was telling the men of America that you can sexually assault women if you're a "star". I've never been sexually assaulted by a trannie in the bathroom, but I have been sexually assault in my life, on more than one occasion, by entitled white men who thought they had the right to grab my ass, my tits, grope me, or worse.

My yoga instructor daughter stopped riding on public transit in her late teens because she couldn't get on crowded bus or streetcar without being groped. One in four women will be raped during our lives. Women can no longer leave their drinks on the table of the bars or restaurants, for fear of date rape drugs. One of the good things for women as we age, is that we are no longer the daily targets for these creeps. That doesn't mean we no longer have to deal with these petty assaults, it just means it happens less often.

Instead of worrying about trannies in women's washrooms, why don't you fools worry about what's happening to your wives and daughters at the hands of toxic straight men, as we try to go about our daily lives. We're really fucking sick of it.

"While all of you were clutching your pearls about trannies...."

See how many lies you can find in this short section of CNN article about transgenders....

"Though the two executive orders signed by Noem do not explicitly mention transgender athletes, they reference the supposed harms of the participation of "males" in women's athletics -- an echo of the transphobic claim, cited in other similar legislative initiatives, that transgender women are not women. The orders also reference "biological sex," a disputed term that refers to the sex as listed on students' original birth certificates.

It's not possible to know a person's gender identity at birth, and for some people, the sex listed on their original birth certificate is a misleading way of describing the body they have.

The factors that go into determining the sex listed on a person's birth certificate may include anatomy, genetics and hormones, and there is broad natural variation in each of these categories. For this reason, the language of "biological sex," as used in this legislation, can be overly simplistic and misleading."

South Dakota's governor issues executive orders banning transgender athletes from women's sports

South Dakota's Republican Gov. Kristi Noem banned transgender girls and women from competing on women's sports teams at public high schools and colleges via a pair of executive orders issued Monday.
www.cnn.com

1617803015376.png

Democrats.......they lie about everything.

Let's check.

It has been established that Biden voters, whatever number there were, and it is surely below 74.2 million, were clueless about the policies that they were voting for. I know this because I have, on numerous occasions, asked them to provide both the Trump policies that they voted against, and Biden policies that they voted for and anticipated.

I'll wait.

Crashing the economy.
Kissing Putin's ass.

"Trump's entire failed covid response."

Eleven days.

Trump was amazingly prescient in January.

[News of the virusā€™ highly contagious nature didnā€™t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus] ā€¦and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

ā€œTrump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,ā€¦ā€ Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven daysā€¦.

Obama.....took him 6 months and 1,000 dead Americans to act.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency

October 26,
2009 8:47 a.m. EDT

Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."

Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

What a difference between this competent, America-loving executive and Obama.

Let's check.

I'll wait.

Crashing the economy.
Kissing Putin's ass.

Interesting that when Biden was VP, he and his son Hunter went to deal with China, and Hunter came away with $millions.....

But Trump is immune to the bribes.

"The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China
In 2013, then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden flew aboard Air Force Two to China. Less than two weeks later, Hunter Bidenā€™s firm inked a $1ā€‰billion private equity deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese governmentā€™s Bank of China. The deal was later expanded to $1.5ā€‰billion. In short, the Chinese government funded a business that it co-owned along with the son of a sitting vice president."
The troubling reason why Biden is so soft on China

Sounds a lot like the $145 million Putin gave the Clintons.

1617803299843.png

Youā€™re the lying low-life who tried to lie about what I wrote!!!!
Illogical snowflakes canā€™t be reasoned with. Some of them, the worst among them, just wonā€™t respond to normal intellectual discussion. Theyā€™ve had that capability beat out of them by the right wing media brainwashing.

Lord help me Iā€™ve tried.

But here we are.

en.wikipedia.org

en.wikipedia.org

4. Yup.....you got it:

profile_mask2.png

Roger Firestone <[email protected]>
10:32 AM (11 minutes ago)
to linda.firestone

"The Difference Between Yams and Sweet Potatoes Is Structural Racism

The confusion goes all the way back to the Trans-Atlantic slave trade."
The Difference Between Yams and Sweet Potatoes Is Structural Racism

Time for a mental health intervention for Liberals.

Forum List

Back