Canning & preserving

100_1151_zps1a7fc633.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've never tried to post a photo on this board before but if you see a green garden that is mine.

I made blackberry jelly last year; it was the only thing I did in the wb last year and my first go...it ended up with a real soft set, but it was good and we gobbled it like pigs anyway.

There's nothing quite like a pb&j sammich with homemade blackberry jelly.

Unless it's a pb&j with homemade grape jelly...my gramma used to make grape jelly that was amazing.

Oh oh! You click on the square with teh mountain in it, above the reply box you're writing in, and you drop your link in there.

100_1151_zps1a7fc633.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've never tried to post a photo on this board before but if you see a green garden that is mine.

are you posting the pic from your computer or a hosting site? Cuz i dont see it.

if you want to post a pic from your computer.... you must the the "go advanced" option.... and then upload a pic in the "manage attachments" section.

I made blackberry jelly last year; it was the only thing I did in the wb last year and my first go...it ended up with a real soft set, but it was good and we gobbled it like pigs anyway.

There's nothing quite like a pb&j sammich with homemade blackberry jelly.

Unless it's a pb&j with homemade grape jelly...my gramma used to make grape jelly that was amazing.

candy thermometer!!!! 215-220.

also... you can make killer blackberry syrup!

photobucket. It still doesn't work though. Are you talking about the mountain thingy that is on the envelope box? lol! Some computer guy is reading this and saying omg! This is computer language?

photobucket. It still doesn't work though. Are you talking about the mountain thingy that is on the envelope box? lol! Some computer guy is reading this and saying omg! This is computer language?

ok..

in photo bucket....

click on the photo you want.... over on the side there are "image codes"
you want the one in the box next to.... "image"

copy and past that whole code into the post.

Yes!
Go to your photobucket photo, and copy the image url...you can do it by clicking on the image address, or right clicking, and going to 'photo info" or whatever it is, and then copying the url...

Then come here, open up a reply box...click on the mountain square image, and drop your url into it.

back over the http:// that's already in the box, it's redundant.

use the "go advanced" for your posts...

in all of that stuff ^^^ above the posting box.... you have you B I U......ect.

keep going along to the left...and you come to some symbols..... there is an earth... something with a red X through it... some papers...

and then a yellow box with a mountain!

if you want to post a pic from the web... you get the url... hit that box... delete out whats in the box and add your link.

Yes!
Go to your photobucket photo, and copy the image url...you can do it by clicking on the image address, or right clicking, and going to 'photo info" or whatever it is, and then copying the url...

Then come here, open up a reply box...click on the mountain square image, and drop your url into it.

back over the http:// that's already in the box, it's redundant.

photo bucket formats the url for you.... you dont need to use the mountain box(image coding)

you just post everything in the "image" box....and you are good to go to just post it in.

I did it! That is my garden. To the far right is where my pet bulls lean to is. He came over the fence on other side ( no barbed wire there ) and walked through the middle of my garden the other night. Getting him back in was quite a fiasco. Anyhow, that is why the right side of the garden is wiped out. Those were string beans. He ate them all. - Jeri

I have 4 quarts of beans and a quart of barbecue pork in the canner now. If you never hear from me again, it means the beans exploded the pressure cooker, and I'm dead.

Please feed my dogs and kids.

you're not kosher?

Mine was raised on a bottle. His mother wouldn't take to him as he was left in the field - then he got alenated by the big bulls ( Red angus bulls full grown are 2000 lbs ) Mine is a baby - he is only 9 months old. He weights over 800 lbs but will grow to about 2000 lbs. He is a beauty. Here he is. ( I don't ever give my pets names out on the internet because I don't want anyone calling them by name. I don't need anyone trying to kidnap my pets! People can call him Mr. E. though. That can be his screen name. lol. - Jeri

I took this photo the other day. It is a better close up of his face. He is a beautiful bull. Great personality too! My best buddy!

I have field envy.

We had a Santa Gertrudis/angus bully.

He was a mean sob. When he was a year, he was dinner...before he could get any REAL size on him. His grandfather was a S. G. bull named "Hillary" whose shoulders, when he was laying down chewing his cut, were about chin high to me when I was 14.

All our pictures of our bully were taken from a distance, lol.

And he went through fences too. And our milk cows would all follow him, up into the neighbors' yards (if we were lucky) where they would decimate their fruit trees...

Or, alternately, up the John Day River and into BLM land, where I would have to follow them and bring them back.

Not fun.

Forum List

Back