Candy Crawley Just Lied During The Debate To Help Obama

The guidelines in the memorandum of understanding that was agreed upon by the debate commission, as well as both campaigns, stated:

The moderator will not ask follow-up questions or comment on either the questions asked by the audience or the answers of the candidates during the debate or otherwise intervene in the debate except to acknowledge the questioners from the audience or enforce the time limits, and invite candidate comments during the two-minute response period.

Those restrictions did not sit well with feminist groups, who've managed to make even a presidential debate about women's issues.

So, on behalf of the sisterhood, Candy Crowley took to the town hall podium and proceeded to defy the rules and run the debate her own way. The result was dreadful -- not only for Candy's reputation as a journalist, but also for a weak incumbent who looked like he needed a woman to protect him from being verbally spanked. Moreover, her performance did nothing to convince the debate commission that female moderators should be granted more freedom in the future.

The reason why? Candy Crowley cut off Mitt Romney 28 times, including when he was making a point about Barack Obama's gunrunning debacle, "Fast and Furious." According to CNN's own count, Candy allowed Obama to speak for a total of 44 minutes and 4 seconds and ordered Romney back to his stool by cutting him off and bringing his time down to 40 minutes and 50 seconds.

The CNN anchor showed obvious deference to the president. Every time he spoke, her eyes widened in admiration and she exhibited an odd mix of what looked like coaxing and agreeing. While claiming to be an unbiased moderator, Candy Crowley adjudicated on the president's behalf when he stretched the truth on the subject of Libya.

Most would agree that Candy's foot-in-mouth moment came when Mitt Romney accused Obama of not calling the attack in Benghazi an act of terror for two weeks and flying to Las Vegas and Colorado for a fundraiser the day after four Americans died. Crowley, like a mother hen protecting her chick, interrupted Romney and said: "It -- it -- it -- he did in fact, sir. So let me -- let me call it an act of terror."

In response, lily-livered Obama smirked, hid behind mama's apron strings, and then asked her to restate the falsehood on his behalf, saying, "Can you say that a little louder, Candy?" Candy gladly complied. Stuttering, stammering, and tripping over herself to rush to Junior's defense, Candy added: "He -- he did call it an act of terror. It did as well take -- it did as well take two weeks or so for the whole idea there being a riot out there about this tape to come out. You are correct about that."

If hard-hitting girl power representative Candy Crowley was really looking to bolster female credibility, she should have gone according to the original script and asked Obama, "Hey, wait a second, what about X, Y, Z?" If Crowley were really mixing it up with the boys, she could have demanded an answer from Barack Obama as to why it took fourteen days to acknowledge an al-Qaeda terrorist attack that left four Americans dead in the streets of Benghazi.

After the fact, Candy Crowley is now being forced to admit that Romney, who insisted that Obama did not call the incident a terrorist attack for weeks, was right -- "in the main" -- on Benghazi.

Rather than conceding that Obama picked the wrong way to go about handling the murder of an American ambassador, Ms. Crowley instead chooses to say that Romney "picked the wrong way to go about talking about it." Attempting to explain her unmitigated favoritism, Candy underscored that her second "two week" point favored Romney and generated applause much like her first point, which generated applause from one half of the audience led by an unrestrained Michelle Obama.

Prior to the Hofstra debate, America was forced to endure listening to Crowley whine about a woman's rightful role as a debate moderator. Then, during the actual debate, the nation witnessed the hot mess Candy made while shilling for Obama.

Suffice it to say that Candy proved that the "memorandum of understanding" was correct in its attempt to limit her role, because by the end of the debate, every headline should have read: "Eye Candy" Lies, and Candy Swears to It.

Excerpts from this article.......Articles: 'Eye Candy' Lies, and Candy Swears to It

Large font alert...you can tell he's losing the argument.

Read all about it...Obama spins and lies!!!!

Time line of lies!

Obama's Benghazi Lies - Home

Destroys Obama's case. It wasn't about a fucking terrorist attack, BUT the protest over our freedom of speech.

On the 12th he was talking about the protest when he said terrorized.

Susan Rice said on the 16th that this wasn't a pre-planned attack. LIES

On the 18th Obama went on the letterman show and blamed our first amendment for the attack. LIES!!!

If the terrorized was supposed to mean a terrorist attack. Well, Obama sure inserted his foot in his ass.

Clinton on the 21st was the first to say it was a Terrorist attack. SPIN!

Obama on the view on the 25th said it was about the fucking video! Spin some more!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD4a9GHBF_U&feature=related]Carney maintains Libya attack was not preplanned - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPzjayOh-PU&feature=relmfu]Who is responsible for the attack in Benghazi? - YouTube[/ame]

Biden blatantly lied about Chris Stevens wanting more Security
The Fact Checker

“We weren’t told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security.”

— Biden, speaking of the U.S. diplomatic mission in Libya

Biden’s bold statement was directly contradicted by State Department officials just this week, in testimony before a congressional panel and in unclassified cables released by a congressional committee.

“All of us at post were in sync that we wanted these resources,” said Eric Nordstrom, the top regional security officer in Libya earlier this year. A Utah national guardsman who led a security team, Lt. Col. Andrew Wood, said: “We felt great frustration that those requests were ignored or just never met.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIxjz5wEcF0]September 12, 2012 - President Obama Speaks on Libya Attacks that killed US Ambassador Chris Stevens - YouTube[/ame]

@ 5:00-6:20 you can hear the context in which he mentioned terrorism, Romney was correct in his assertation as, in context, Obama was referring to terrorism in general and not specifically the attack
====

Candy wasn't even right here as Obama said "terror" in the context of the protest.

Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror
Breitbart ^ | 17 Oct 2012, 3:44 AM PDT | Tony Lee
Crowley to Axelrod: Obama Never Said Benghazi Attack Was 'Act of Terror'
On CNN's "State of the Union" on September 30, Candy Crowley insisted David Axelrod, President Barack Obama's chief strategist, was wrong when Axelrod tried to claim President Barack Obama called the Benghazi attack "an act of terror" on the day after.
"First, they said it was not planned, it was part of this tape," Crowley said when Axelrod tried to spin her.
This was Crowley the journalist, unlike the pro-Obama advocate who moderated Tuesday's debate between Obama and Mitt Romney and interjected herself into an argument between Obama and Romney on the exact same issue -- and took Obama's side.
During the debate, Crowley affirmed Obama's assertion that he referred to the Benghazi attacks as acts of terror on the day after.
After Romney correctly said it took Obama 14 days before Obama said the the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror, Crowley took Obama's side -- to an ovation from the town hall audience -- and she proclaimed Obama had indeed claimed the Benghazi attacks were acts of terror the day after the attacks in the White House Rose Garden.
On September 12, the day after the attacks, Obama did say the words "acts of terror" but he was not referring to the attacks that killed U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens.
Crowley knew that on September 30 and she conceded it again hours after the debate when she went on CNN and said while Romney "was right in the main, but he just chose the wrong word." But the damage had already been done.
With Obama's reelection on the line, Crowley seemed to have conveniently forgotten the facts she knew two weeks before when she grilled Axelrod in a way she should have Obama.

What a despicable display.

I can't remember when Obama said that the attacks were an act of terrorism. Weeks later he was still saying it was over a video. A spontaneous act.

Now the moderator lied for him and you could tell she was lying because she started stuttering.

A bold-faced lie to support Obama, and everyone saw it.

Learn you facts. Romney, Ryan and the rest of the right-wing cabal are the liars and you are a fool for falling for their BS.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

Here's the time stamp:

For Immediate Release September 12, 2012
Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

In the same speech Obama gives what he considers the CAUSE of the attack.

“Since our founders, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths, we reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, but there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence... none”

Is he not blaming the violence on the video?

EDUCATE yourself. Start by turning off Fox News. It is PURE propaganda.

Right....turn on MSNBC and get the real propaganda. LOL

David Frum (former speechwriter for George W. Bush): "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

Sir, I do not own a television I got rid of it in the Bush administration as for educating myself, I read anything and everything from your democratic shit to your republican shit but shit can only EVER be SHIT.

And the funniest part of all of this is he can't even point out one single lie in my post, no facts, only insults, Sir is that the democratic way???? where pray tell did I start out with a huge lie??? I'm a reg independent voter, you're a funny little fellow indeed.

EDUCATE yourself. Start by turning off Fox News. It is PURE propaganda.

Right....turn on MSNBC and get the real propaganda. LOL

David Frum (former speechwriter for George W. Bush): "Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us and now we're discovering we work for Fox. And this balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party."

Ray McGovern, a retired CIA agent whose expertise was the old Soviet Union and the Eastern Bloc countries says the propaganda coming out of Fox News is at the same level as Pravda. But I suspect most Russians knew Pravda was propaganda.

I'm sure they can always find somebody to lie about Fox.

What a despicable display.

I can't remember when Obama said that the attacks were an act of terrorism. Weeks later he was still saying it was over a video. A spontaneous act.

Now the moderator lied for him and you could tell she was lying because she started stuttering.

A bold-faced lie to support Obama, and everyone saw it.

Learn you facts. Romney, Ryan and the rest of the right-wing cabal are the liars and you are a fool for falling for their BS.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

Here's the time stamp:

For Immediate Release September 12, 2012
Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Rose Garden

10:43 A.M. EDT

In the same speech Obama gives what he considers the CAUSE of the attack.

“Since our founders, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths, we reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others, but there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence... none”

Is he not blaming the violence on the video?

No. If a prosecutor presents a defendant's motive for a murder, is he blaming the source of the motive?

First off I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I have watched this years presidential debate in absolute disgust we are headed towards a financial meltdown like this country has never seen and all the democrats can do is LIE and then LIE some more, please fact check this: 80% of all mainstream media journalist are regristered voters for the democratic party and show HUGE favortisim to Obama even if it means lieing just to be right,they do not expose the president for the fraud that he is, now by saying this I will be labeled a RACIST but please keep that under raps as I'm not so sure my hispanic husband of eight years would like to hear that and it makes me wonder how many of you WHITE DEMOCRATS live in a minority neighborhood or even a poor neighborhood my guess it is only a tiny perentage. NEW FLASH WE ARE NOT YOUR VICTIMS, WE DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD STAMPS, WE WANT JOBS, OUR PRIDE AND OUR DIGNITY BACK!!!!!!!!! we will never obtain this by handouts thus becoming nothing more than beggars. I have to believe that you take this stance on the pretense that you are trying to help the disadvantaged, the gays and the ones YOU feel cannot fight for themselves for that I applaude your efforts but please stop because infact you are KILLING us!!! We the poor have learned to scam the system better than anyone, SOME of this mess we have to OWN and by never being forced to accept our share of responsibility we continue our downward spiral. As for me and my family we are sick and tired of being your pillar to stand in the name of righteousness. I do NOT hate Obama because he is half black or half white, I hate his blatant lies, I hate how he passes the buck at every turn yet never passes up the oppurtunity to blame everyone else for his own mistakes,I hate that he gets a nobel prize for doing absolutley nothing but sinking us further into debt, in my opinion that is something earned, not given,I hate that his supporters are so brainwashed into believeing his lies as truths that they will stop at nothing (intimidation at the polls, cover-ups, publicly humilating a child who wears her canidates shirt to school even comparing it to the KKK!@@#@#, moderators who speak their own ill informed information, I hate that he never owns up to anything I.E recent example Hillary Clinton took the bullet for him in his latest cover-up and the list goes on and on. I will not call names as it is just in poor taste but my god people WAKE up!!!!! We are asleep at the wheel for once stop pointing fingers and come together to find a solution. I am an American Creole and I want to be proud of my nation again. futhermore I support gay marriages and the rights of women but I do NOT support the democratic party in my opinion you have lost your path, a LIE will always be a LIE, you are no better than those that you cast your stones at

Are you buying your meth, or cooking it yourself?

First off I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I have watched this years presidential debate in absolute disgust we are headed towards a financial meltdown like this country has never seen and all the democrats can do is LIE and then LIE some more, please fact check this: 80% of all mainstream media journalist are regristered voters for the democratic party and show HUGE favortisim to Obama even if it means lieing just to be right,they do not expose the president for the fraud that he is, now by saying this I will be labeled a RACIST but please keep that under raps as I'm not so sure my hispanic husband of eight years would like to hear that and it makes me wonder how many of you WHITE DEMOCRATS live in a minority neighborhood or even a poor neighborhood my guess it is only a tiny perentage. NEW FLASH WE ARE NOT YOUR VICTIMS, WE DON'T WANT YOUR FOOD STAMPS, WE WANT JOBS, OUR PRIDE AND OUR DIGNITY BACK!!!!!!!!! we will never obtain this by handouts thus becoming nothing more than beggars. I have to believe that you take this stance on the pretense that you are trying to help the disadvantaged, the gays and the ones YOU feel cannot fight for themselves for that I applaude your efforts but please stop because infact you are KILLING us!!! We the poor have learned to scam the system better than anyone, SOME of this mess we have to OWN and by never being forced to accept our share of responsibility we continue our downward spiral. As for me and my family we are sick and tired of being your pillar to stand in the name of righteousness. I do NOT hate Obama because he is half black or half white, I hate his blatant lies, I hate how he passes the buck at every turn yet never passes up the oppurtunity to blame everyone else for his own mistakes,I hate that he gets a nobel prize for doing absolutley nothing but sinking us further into debt, in my opinion that is something earned, not given,I hate that his supporters are so brainwashed into believeing his lies as truths that they will stop at nothing (intimidation at the polls, cover-ups, publicly humilating a child who wears her canidates shirt to school even comparing it to the KKK!@@#@#, moderators who speak their own ill informed information, I hate that he never owns up to anything I.E recent example Hillary Clinton took the bullet for him in his latest cover-up and the list goes on and on. I will not call names as it is just in poor taste but my god people WAKE up!!!!! We are asleep at the wheel for once stop pointing fingers and come together to find a solution. I am an American Creole and I want to be proud of my nation again. futhermore I support gay marriages and the rights of women but I do NOT support the democratic party in my opinion you have lost your path, a LIE will always be a LIE, you are no better than those that you cast your stones at

So you're claiming that all the unemployed people in your neighborhood don't want any food stamps or Medicaid between now and when they find a job? Seriously?

Sir, I do not own a television I got rid of it in the Bush administration as for educating myself, I read anything and everything from your democratic shit to your republican shit but shit can only EVER be SHIT.

Then you are just not very smart. Republicans have never done a single thing for minorities, the poor or the middle class. They loathe those groups of people. They see them as flawed and dirty. They worship the wealthy and believe with wealth automatically comes virtue. They believe that the only solution for every problem is some sort of punishment. They value property and profits before people. They loathe democracy and are always trying to create some form of an aristocracy, because they worship a hierarchy. When you consider any of their solutions to any of our problems, some group of human beings needs to just evaporate. If you are a Christian, then you are familiar with the Pharisees. Conservatives are the modern day Pharisees.

Luke 16:13-15

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and mammon (money).”

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus.

15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

I will respond to both of you at once as it will only take me one stone to knock you two off your perch of deluded enlightenment. the first post NO we dont want more food stamps we want WORK as your beloved president PROMISED us. Four years in office and all we have seen are lies and excuses....I know, I know it's all Bushes fault...I've heard enough of that lame, tired ass excuse and i think the people have too. Now moving right along you cannot defend that the media belongs to the democrats and yet you scream that i listen to the propaganda of the media is laughable at best as all fingers point back to your party. not once have either one of you that are posting on my comment had anything specific to call me out on, rather all you have done is accuse me of ignorance and drug use and needing YOUR food stamps, yet you are the champions for the minorites?!? but you went right back to what you say the republicans think of us as a means to insult me...WOW just WOW at least in "their party" I know excatly where I stand. wont you at least try and defend my allegations in my first post, perhaps address the issues one by one and give a rebuttal?!? even if only to humor or enlighten me? or is it not defendable?

I do have a bit of good news for the dems and the republicans if Obama wins again and really screws it up like he has done for the past 4 years .worst case scenario: Our asses are owned by the chinese and every ally weve ever had is ruined, no reputation to go on, then WE THE PEOPLE can rebuild it better and stronger than it ever was before. it is my belief that if a foundation is broken then we have to rip it down to the ground and start over again , we wont have jobs so we'll have all the spare time we need in order to rebuild.

I will respond to both of you at once as it will only take me one stone to knock you two off your perch of deluded enlightenment. the first post NO we dont want more food stamps we want WORK as your beloved president PROMISED us. Four years in office and all we have seen are lies and excuses....I know, I know it's all Bushes fault...I've heard enough of that lame, tired ass excuse and i think the people have too. Now moving right along you cannot defend that the media belongs to the democrats and yet you scream that i listen to the propaganda of the media is laughable at best as all fingers point back to your party. not once have either one of you that are posting on my comment had anything specific to call me out on, rather all you have done is accuse me of ignorance and drug use and needing YOUR food stamps, yet you are the champions for the minorites?!? but you went right back to what you say the republicans think of us as a means to insult me...WOW just WOW at least in "their party" I know excatly where I stand. wont you at least try and defend my allegations in my first post, perhaps address the issues one by one and give a rebuttal?!? even if only to humor or enlighten me? or is it not defendable?

I reread your posts. They don't pass the 'sniff' test. Here is my advise to you, as a liberal: get off your ass, stop whining and FIND a job. No one ever said life is fair.

Then, my second piece of advice...go troll somewhere else.

Last edited:
You my good sir are hilarious!!!!!!!! the "sniff test" means YOU CANNOT DEFEND IT!!!!! because it is the truth furthermore I own my own business and am quite succesful, my husband is very accomplished as well I.e world record holder 2004. I own a commercial greenhouse and teach sustainability while my husband is one of the greatest performing artist of his time. let me clear any ambiguities from my first post, my complaint is all the democratic voters in our area that need support (loans and handouts) as most of them have lost their jobs and find themselves in desperate situations yet like you they claim democratic is the way to go!! I cannot simply close my door to them as most of them are my friends regardless of their misguided political views. When can we as a nation disrobe the idea that we need democrats and republicans and think for ourselves?!? or under "your" rule is free thought as dead as our economy? No where in my first post or any post there after even suggested that I was unemployed and yet you assumed that I was, fortunate for me my business and that of my husbands does not depend soley on the American dollar, or else like most of our minority democrat friends we would have been in the same boat. You and your party cannot hold up to scrutiny if we the 'victims" LOL wont act as your pulpit from which to preach from thus being exposed for the FRAUDS that you really are. We accomplished this only by refusing to be your victims of dependency. furthermore I've owned your ass in every single post and all I do is grow flowers. Piece of advice: dont join any political campaigns they can lose all on their own.

Last edited:
You my good sir are hilarious!!!!!!!! the "sniff test" means YOU CANNOT DEFEND IT!!!!! because it is the truth furthermore I own my own business and am quite succesful, my husband is very accomplished as well I.e world record holder 2004. I own a commercial greenhouse and teach sustainability while my husband is one of the greatest performing artist of his time. let me clear any ambiguities from my first post, my complaint is all the democratic voters in our area that need support (loans and handouts) as most of them have lost their jobs and find themselves in desperate situations yet like you they claim democratic is the way to go!! I cannot simply close my door to them as most of them are my friends regardless of their misguided political views. When can we as a nation disrobe the idea that we need democrats and republicans and think for ourselves?!? or under "your" rule is free thought as dead as our economy? No where in my first post or any post there after even suggested that I was unemployed and yet you assumed that I was, fortunate for me my business and that of my husbands does not depend soley on the American dollar, or else like most of our minority democrat friends we would have been in the same boat. You and your party cannot hold up to scrutiny if we the 'victims" LOL wont act as your pulpit from which to preach from thus being exposed for the FRAUDS that you really are. We accomplished this only by refusing to be your victims of dependency. furthermore I've owned your ass in every single post and all I do is grow flowers. Piece of advice: dont join any political campaigns they can lose all on their own.

I don't believe a word you say. That is my right. You say you know flowers but you don't know how to smell the rot.

And maybe a remedial history course would put a tiny little dent in your gross ignorance. I've lived in this country since Harry Truman was in the White House. I personally witnessed and felt the changes in my country.

I will give you a short course in facts and history...this time it is free of charge.

FIRST:

This is who your so called 'dependents' in America are:

Who are the 47%?

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percent of the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

80 percent of the workforce has seen their wages decline in real terms over the last quarter-century, and the average household has seen 40 percent of its wealth disappear during the Great Recession. Through it all, families never asked for a handout from anyone, especially Washington. They were left to go on their own, working harder, squeezing nickels, and taking care of themselves. But their economic boats have been taking on water for years, and now the crisis has swamped millions of middle class families. ref ref

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SECOND:

The decade of the 2000's was dominated by Republicans...the "job creator" party. They held the White House for 8 years and both houses of Congress for 6 years, ending a 12 year reign. They created ZERO NET JOBS...

From 1932 to 1968 liberals (from both parties) and Democrats dominated Washington. They created the biggest middle class in history. Since 1968, a conservative era began after the Democratic Party was splintered and destroyed by assassinations and a damnable war in Vietnam. AND, since 1973, middle class wages have stagnated.

You say you know flowers, so this graph should be simple enough for you to comprehend.

GR2010010101478.jpg

I unlike will back every word I say up: my facebook page Jennifer Vazquez [email protected] you can read about me there, my husbands name is Vincio Vazquez world record holder 2004 and is employed by Cirque Du Soliel (8 man pyramid) but more famous for trapeze. I live in (more recently) Mobile Alabama but i'm from Las Vegas, went to college and obtained my bs in horticulture from Ohio State University. I will stand by who and what I am and I dont need a liberal graph to make me appear intelligent, let me set the record straight I am NOT a republican nor do I endorse them in anyway shape or form but in the same vain I DO NOT endorse the democratic party either it took both of you to create this MESS!!!!!!!! and you still continue with your brainwashed liberal/conservative propaganda, my first post was an attack at the democratic party because you are like the fucking NAZIS spreading your lies from place to place and expecting everyone to just buy it as you have the press in your back pockets so it must be so. funniest part is an independant ALWAYS HANDS their asses back to them!!! why??? because the truth will always be the truth no matter how you try to manipulate it. BTW telephone number is 251-287-1462 thats my home number, I will never hide behind a lie and Ive got the "cohones" to stand behind, beside and in front of my words!!!!

I unlike will back every word I say up: my facebook page Jennifer Vazquez [email protected] you can read about me there, my husbands name is Vincio Vazquez world record holder 2004 and is employed by Cirque Du Soliel (8 man pyramid) but more famous for trapeze. I live in (more recently) Mobile Alabama but i'm from Las Vegas, went to college and obtained my bs in horticulture from Ohio State University. I will stand by who and what I am and I dont need a liberal graph to make me appear intelligent, let me set the record straight I am NOT a republican nor do I endorse them in anyway shape or form but in the same vain I DO NOT endorse the democratic party either it took both of you to create this MESS!!!!!!!! and you still continue with your brainwashed liberal/conservative propaganda, my first post was an attack at the democratic party because you are like the fucking NAZIS spreading your lies from place to place and expecting everyone to just buy it as you have the press in your back pockets so it must be so. funniest part is an independant ALWAYS HANDS their asses back to them!!! why??? because the truth will always be the truth no matter how you try to manipulate it. BTW telephone number is 251-287-1462 thats my home number, I will never hide behind a lie and Ive got the "cohones" to stand behind, beside and in front of my words!!!!

"We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference."
President John F. Kennedy

Who you say you are has ZERO weight here babe. It is what you say and what you stand for. You ignorantly talked about Democrats 'creating' dependents. I just showed you who those dependent REALLY are...they are REAL dependents. They are too old to compete in the workplace, they are too young to compete in the workplace, they are too disabled to compete in the workplace.

The education you require can't be taught in college. It comes from who and what you are.

Here is some more liberal history for you to comprehend. I am breaking my rule by not charging you...you're welcome...

When President Kennedy's brother-in law Sargent Shriver accepted President Johnson's challenge and took on the 'War on Poverty' the first thing he discovered was rather startling and disturbing. Half of the Americans living in poverty were children. Another large segment were elderly and another segment were mentally and/or physically disabled. So a HUGE segment of the poor fit the TRUE definition of a dependent. So there is an obligation as a civil society to make sure those real dependents are not trampled on or extinguished.

To address some of the players in your fairy tale, voila! We have an unabashed flaming liberal...Sargent Shriver. But I hate to disappoint you. Sargent Shriver hated welfare and had no intention of creating a handout program. He didn't believe in handouts, he believed in community action, opportunity, responsibility, and empowerment.

The 'War on Poverty' was called the Office of Economic Opportunity. The core principles were opportunity, responsibility, community and empowerment. The program's goal was maximum feasible participation. One of the concepts of empowerment was poor people had a right to one-third of the seats on every local poverty program board. It was a community based program that focused on education as the keys to the city. Programs such as VISTA, Job Corps, Community Action Program, and Head Start were created to increase opportunity for the poor so they could pull themselves out of poverty with a hand UP, not a hand out. Even when Johnson effectively pulled the plug on the War on Poverty to fund the war in Vietnam, Shriver fought on and won. During the Shriver years more Americans got out of poverty than during any similar time in our history. (The Clinton years - employing the same philosophy - were the second best.) Ref

Here is one of the agencies created by the WOP...

Job Corps is a program administered by the United States Department of Labor that offers free-of-charge education and vocational training to youth ages 16 to 24.

Job Corps offers career planning, on-the-job training, job placement, residential housing, food service, driver's education, basic health and dental care, a bi-weekly basic living allowance and clothing allowance. Some centers offer childcare programs for single parents as well.

Besides vocational training, the Job Corps program also offers academic training, including basic reading and math, GED attainment, college preparatory, and Limited English Proficiency courses. Some centers also offer programs that allow students to remain in residence at their center while attending college.[citation needed] Job Corps provides career counseling and transition support to its students for up to one year after they graduate from the program.

Career paths

Career paths offered by Job Corps include:

Advanced manufacturing

Communication design
Drafting
Electronic assembly
Machine appliance repair
Machining
Welding
Manufacturing technology
Sign, billboard, and display

Automotive and machine repair