Candace Owens says we should invade Australia... “I say that of course, in jest”

The mass majority of the Aussie people would literally have to invade the US Consulate there and ask for asylum.
Then the government would have to step in.

As it is, Australia has no resources any other country wants. So they aren't going to do anything unless the people ask for it via being asylum seekers.

And I'd rather have an influx of Aussie's in the USA, rather than a bunch of nasty Mexicans/Hatians/etc.....

The mass majority of the Aussie people would literally have to invade the US Consulate there and ask for asylum.

As it is, Australia has no resources any other country wants. So they aren't going to do anything unless the people ask for it via being asylum seekers.

And I'd rather have an influx of Aussie's in the USA, rather than a bunch of nasty Mexicans/Hatians/etc.....
Yes, I'll take the Aussies!

You go, Candace!

Isn't everyone who's imprisoned imprisoned against their will?
If I can try the food first I might opt for 3 hots and a cot....and a gym....and wifi...and medical care....and further education.
Hey Sounds like joining the meathead forces !
Do they give jingles too ?

We already allowed our racist cops to kill one Aussie woman though...

Australia's annual product exports total $248 billion.
Australia is the 24th largest export economy in the world.

Iron ore: (world's leading exporter).
to US $9.7 billion.
China $87.9 billion.
Japan $27.6 billion
Sth Korea $19.2 billion
India $18.9billion

Coal $57.2 billion,

Copper ore, Frozen bovine meat, wheat
Raw aluminium, Wool.
Wine, timber, camels, gold, opals, petroleum gas, crabs, crude petroleum, aluminium oxide etc.
Uranium, the mining ban could soon be lifted.

Last edited:

No they wouldn't because nothing is happening.

As it is, Australia has no resources any other country wants.

Really? China are gorging themselves on their coal and liquid natural gas.
You know nothing about Australia.

So they aren't going to do anything unless the people ask for it via being asylum seekers.

Be rest assured, they won't be going to that racist uneducated cess pool of
Right wing brain dead gun nuts.

Shitload of aussies in NYC
They have thier own bars

Down under They have tons of minerals and coal

Also Commodities backed currency in more ways then one ...I steer clear of fx

Sure, invade Australia.
Who will lead the invasion?
Tucker and Candace?
America's average IQ level will jump double digits when the GQP set sail.

Forum List

Back