Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

That you only consider these concepts as emotional constructs and process them as feelings, doesn't mean I do . . . I consider only the facts and process and understand them as logical constructs.

I understood your point, it just isn't at all relative to the discussion.

How is you feeling that I never went to bed hungry,
and you imagine me polishing my guns,
and you fantasize about me fantasizing about shooting people,
and you feel the only reason I don't go around murdering people is I have too much to lose,
at all pertinent to "the discussion" of the criminality in the Black community you complain nobody on the right is willing to have?

If that is a representation of the level of intelligence and ability to reason you are capable of, it is no wonder nobody thinks you are a competent person to discuss anything with . . . The stupid shit you direct your mind to, proves you are only capable of child-like pouting and tantrums.

At least a dumb person can learn, you are just emotionally and intellectually stunted at about 14 years old.
That's standard for leftists.

Drop that silly claim. I call people racists who have racist beliefs.

I have the same right to denounce people like Owens as you do white liberals. The difference is that what white liberals say regarding race is based on fact. Owens is full of shit. This belief by those like you that blacks are forrced to all think the same is a racist lie made up by right wing whites. Every black person in this country faces racism from whites. Owens has and continues to face it. She filed a suit for what she now callhs victimhood and was given 37,500 dollars, which according to those like you was money awarded for being black. I say you are a racist because of your posts. You and others here have been shown that most of the violence in the Floyd protests were done by white counterprotesters who opposed BLM yet you ignorantly keep talking about BLM and violence.

Candace Owens is literally a sellout. She gets paid to stand up before people making comments about blacks that would be considered virulent racism if spoken by someone white. What she is doing makes blacks less safe and continues keeping America divided. You defend her only because she say what you believe and you can use what she says then claim how you're not racist because a black person says the same thing.
Your one-note song is boring as hell.

What you have said is insulting and racist. The fact you say you don't use color is irrelevant. The definition of racism is not pointing out a persons color, it is the belief than an entire race has certain inherent traits. Judging you as an individual is not an indictment of the entire white race. You say you challenge me, but I have consistently posted factual evidence that you choose to oppose.

I showed you the information about the Floyd protests and BLM did denounce violence as did every serious black leader. Everything you say BLM did not do, they did. And you fell right in line with what white accelerationists wanted. Last, those like you stayed on less than 200 of the thousands of protrests in order to blame BLM while ignoring the bigger picture that caused the violence. There is only one reason you support Candace Owens or any of the right wing blacks pushed on us by the RWM. I have been black all my life and have seen this happen time and again. It is why we got taught about Booker T. Washington growing up instead of Dubois and Garvey.

Because people like Owens do not challenge white authority, they help maintain it by keeping blacks in our "place." When the right gets what they want, Owens will be expendable. And like O.J, Michael Jackson and Omarosa, she will try to come crawling back to the black community she is shitting on right now and start playing the victim hoping that blacks will take her back and give her help. I for one, will turn my back to her.
Your victimhood fetish is disgusting. Get some self-respect.

Candace Owens is one of my heroes.

She is one of the most articulate, smartest and intelligent women in the US today!

May she be always Blessed.

She isn't speaking to black women. She's speaking to white people who want easy answers, reassurance, and reinforcing of their beliefs of the problems confronting black Americans.
That will keep her employed

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Bachelors Degree
Masters degree

both in sociology.

30 years of work in the black community and other low to moderate income communites.
25 years of those 30 at executive level positions in the Non profit sector.

Owens has zero education or experience working on issues impactng the black community yet you idiots follow her like shes has done something only because she says what you want to hear from a black person about black people.
You hate her because she says things you don't want to hear from a black person about black people.

You hate her because she says things you don't want to hear from a black person about black people.
Wrong. I am black, that means I know full well about the good and bad in the black community. But I also know what causes it. And that's why people like you need a Candace Owens because she allows you to ignore the truth.

Wrong. I am black, that means I know full well about the good and bad in the black community. But I also know what causes it. And that's why people like you need a Candace Owens because she allows you to ignore the truth.
So...she's not really black.

Is that what you're saying? Are you that pathetic?

it’s not racist to speak the truth

the fact you are too stupid to understand her comment is a reflection of your stupidity
Exactly, she cares about her community and is tired of seeing blacks blow other innocent blacks away by the thousands. She is asking for people to be reasonable and expect better. Of course, the left calls that racist as they love seeing blacks kill each other and love to use the issue to divide this country.

That will keep her employed
Yep. Booker T. Washington was talking about blacks like Owens way back in the day. And Malcolm X had a little harsher evaluation of people like Owens.

"So you have two types of Negro. The old type and the new type. Most of you know the old type. When you read about him in history during slavery he was called "Uncle Tom." He was the house Negro. And during slavery you had two Negroes. You had the house Negro and the field Negro.

The house Negro usually lived close to his master. He dressed like his master. He wore his master's second-hand clothes. He ate food that his master left on the table. And he lived in his master's house--probably in the basement or the attic--but he still lived in the master's house.

So whenever that house Negro identified himself, he always identified himself in the same sense that his master identified himself. When his master said, "We have good food," the house Negro would say, "Yes, we have plenty of good food." "We" have plenty of good food. When the master said that "we have a fine home here," the house Negro said, "Yes, we have a fine home here." When the master would be sick, the house Negro identified himself so much with his master he'd say, "What's the matter boss, we sick?" His master's pain was his pain. And it hurt him more for his master to be sick than for him to be sick himself. When the house started burning down, that type of Negro would fight harder to put the master's house out than the master himself would.
"

Notice what Candace Owens does. She repeats what white conservatives say about blacks. Just like the house negro. The white conservatives tells Owens that blacks are violent, Owens says yes, we are violent. The white conservative tells Owens that George Floyd was a criminal, Owens says, yes we are criminals. The white conservative tells Owens that a holiday to celebrate the end of slavery will make blacks believe in their victimhood and Owens says., yes Juneteenth will make us believe we are victims. Owens is the modern house slave, yet these right wingers tell us she's great and that we should be like her.

Exactly, she cares about her community and is tired of seeing blacks blow other innocent blacks away by the thousands. She is asking for people to be reasonable and expect better. Of course, the left calls that racist as they love seeing blacks kill each other and love to use the issue to divide this country.
No she doesn't. Look dumb ass, we just watched a white kid walk into a school and shoot up a bunch of other white kids. So lets stop pretending. Owens doesn't have the first clue about what to do and the right uses her so they can contnue denying that the problem begins with white racism.

Forum List

Back