Candace Owens is SUING the "Fact Checkers"

Hey... You go girl... I didn't know that the guy that runs the fact checking on third party for Facebook worked at CNN for 20 plus years... It makes sense though....

23 minutes??..Sigh..
Can you boil this asshole's argument down for us?
Not dogging on you making the post..but sum it up for us so we don't have to slog through...well..this..and ads..and more ads.. :)

• Banned
23 minutes??..Sigh..
Yes... I could. And... I will just a bit, but if it's not worth it to you, by all means I understand, don't watch. I can't tell you what to find important in life. But this man is a much better communicator than I am. And this is pretty important to me.

Essentially Candice is suing the third party fact checkers of Facebook for defamation and driving traffic to their own website.

If you want the details of that, and there is a shitload, you have to get someone else to do it. Or... Watch the video.

Not dogging on you making the post..but sum it up for us so we don't have to slog through...well..this..and ads..and more ads.. :)
I don't see any of the ads. It's actually the main reason why I was pretty gung ho about letting this sight know that I couldn't use my card to subscribe. I don't want to be a parasite of the forums. I don't see any ads, I'll happily pay to support.

Edit: If you would like to know how to get rid of the ads PM me. I won't post it publicly even if it's very easy to find out how.

23 minutes??..Sigh..
Yes... I could. And... I will just a bit, but if it's not worth it to you, by all means I understand, don't watch. I can't tell you what to find important in life. But this man is a much better communicator than I am. And this is pretty important to me.

Essentially Candice is suing the third party fact checkers of Facebook for defamation and driving traffic to their own website.

If you want the details of that, and there is a shitload, you have to get someone else to do it. Or... Watch the video.

I don't see any of the ads. It's actually the main reason why I was pretty gung ho about letting this sight know that I couldn't use my card to subscribe. I don't want to be a parasite of the forums. I don't see any ads, I'll happily pay to support.

Edit: If you would like to know how to get rid of the ads PM me. I won't post it publicly even if it's very easy to find out how.

Ok. Thanks for the boil down...sorta.
This is old news. Sounds like a temper tantrum and even though the election has been drowning out everything else/
Look at me...digging around finding only right wing sources for this....rant. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:

She's sounding desperate. This is from 11/6.

This is from five days ago

• Banned
Ok. Thanks for the boil down...sorta.
This is old news. Sounds like a temper tantrum and even though the election has been drowning out everything else/
Look at me...digging around finding only right wing sources for this....rant. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah... I would suggest you get info from a lawyer, not a journalist when it comes to lawsuits. He actually goes though the paperwork.

Hey... You go girl... I didn't know that the guy that runs the fact checking on third party for Facebook worked at CNN for 20 plus years... It makes sense though....

Anyone can sue anyone at any time for any reason. A lawsuit is merely an accusation.

It’s my stance that Cadence Owens is suing for donations and publicity. In that order.
Ok... What's your opinion on the third party fact checking on Facebook? You may very well be right on her reasons. However are those reasons justified in which to gain monetary value?

I don't need a 23 minute video to tell me it's a publicity stunt.
Is it your stance the third party fact checkers are on the up and up?

It’s my stance that Cadence Owens is suing for donations and publicity. In that order.
This. The allegations are vague and what she has alluded to has no real grounds. As far as I can tell, her website asking for donations is far more real than the actual website.

23 minutes??..Sigh..

Why do you hate black women?

Forum List

Back