Candace Owens: "I love America. Thinking about running for President"

of what country?

just kidding

meet your first female president, America!

Can you image how the left is going to go bonkers trying to paint the Conservative female as they have all previous Republican Candidates? She is smart, she is woman, she is black. Camel Toe Harris would have to poison old, white, rich, stupid Joe to assume the ability to run against Candice. Since Came Toe couldnt even break 1% likability in the 2020 Dumbocrap run off, it will have to again, close the country, and force everyone to vote by mail, in 2024. I dont think the people will be fooled again....

• Banned
"be a victor, not a victim!" - Candace Owens

i like that attitude, it'll get you far

her boyfriend used the N word against, but she refused to play the victim, and they rekindled their relationship after he apologized

Last edited:
  • Banned
She'd have a better chance of winning than Harris will as the incumbent
the Kamala people are already celebrating!

There's a portrait of Kamala on display at the National Mall. Aptly, it's made of shattered glass.

Etf3RT9XUAMnm72

You seriously think Harris has a chance if she runs in 2014?
I assume 2024, but yes. Harris will likely win easily. Unless we have another once-in-a-century crisis on her watch. Trumpism has been repudiated. Lost the House, lost the Senate, lost the White House. It is irredeemable. And Trumpism is all that loser Owens has going for her. Kamala Harris will almost certainly have at her back a country that steadily improved for 4 years, and she won't have the weight or stink of the mentally ill orange blob dragging on her..

Last edited:
What a loon.
When asked if it was problematic that white supremacist groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan, support Trump, Owens answered that "Antifa" was more prevalent than the KKK.[58] Owens has said that the media cover the KKK during Trump's presidency to hurt him.[64] In a 2019 hearing on hate crimes, Owens referred to the KKK as a "Democrat terrorist organization".[65] After the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Owens said that concern over rising white nationalism was "stupid".[2] She has also called it "just election rhetoric" and "based on the hierarchy of what's impacting minority Americans, if I had to make a list of 100 things, white nationalism would not make the list."[66] In 2018, Owens dismissed reports of a resurgence in hate crimes, saying "All of the violence this year primarily happened because of people on the left."[58] On Facebook, Owens wrote "I proudly self-identify as an Uncle Tom".[67]

Owens in 2019
During her April 2019 testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on the rise of hate crimes and white supremacists in the United States, Owens made the claim that the Southern strategy employed by the Republican Party to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans was a "myth" that "never happened"

What a loon.
When asked if it was problematic that white supremacist groups, such as the Ku Klux Klan, support Trump, Owens answered that "Antifa" was more prevalent than the KKK.[58] Owens has said that the media cover the KKK during Trump's presidency to hurt him.[64] In a 2019 hearing on hate crimes, Owens referred to the KKK as a "Democrat terrorist organization".[65] After the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, Owens said that concern over rising white nationalism was "stupid".[2] She has also called it "just election rhetoric" and "based on the hierarchy of what's impacting minority Americans, if I had to make a list of 100 things, white nationalism would not make the list."[66] In 2018, Owens dismissed reports of a resurgence in hate crimes, saying "All of the violence this year primarily happened because of people on the left."[58] On Facebook, Owens wrote "I proudly self-identify as an Uncle Tom".[67]

Owens in 2019
During her April 2019 testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on the rise of hate crimes and white supremacists in the United States, Owens made the claim that the Southern strategy employed by the Republican Party to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans was a "myth" that "never happened"
Not so much a loon. She is a money maker. She doesn't believe most of what comes out of her own mouth. She is like Alex Jones. She knows what butters her bread. She knows her greatest monetary value is to be the token black female paid to soothe white people who are tired of apologizing for their racism. She is here to cash their checks, not pass a polygraph.

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting and speaking with Ms. Owens while photographing CPAC last February:

owens01.jpg

I would love to see her run for President. She's articulate, intelligent and well-spoken. She's the exact kind of candidate the democrats don't want to run against. She's a woman of color and, as the left has taught us, any criticism of someone of color is racism. So, they would be forced to not criticize her or be forced to expose themselves as the racists we know they truly are...

Well... She would be 35 when it came around to election time. Even Obama had SOME experience though.
Obama's only ability was running unopposed, by using Chicago dirty tricks to get his opponents to quit running against him. Then once he was in, he voted present and put nothing down for his achievements. Even today his records at Columbia are still sealed, and i can bet there are reasons for it...

obamas-columbiaforeignstudent-id1.jpg

You seriously think Harris has a chance if she runs in 2014?
I assume 2024, but yes. Harris will likely win easily. Unless we have another once-ion-a-century crisis on her watch. Trumpism has been repudiated. Lost the House, lost the Senate, lost the White House. It is irredeemable. And Trumpism is all that loser Owens has going for her. Kamala Harris will almost certainly have at her back a country that steadily improved for 4 years, and she won't have the weight or stink of the mentally ill orange blob dragging on her..

Pubs will likely retake Congress in 2022, and hold on to it in 2024.

IF Harris takes the presidency before 2024, it will be one of the shortest of a living president.

She was bottom of the barrel in 2020, and it's unlikely her popularity will increase enough to win her the presidency on her own in 2024.

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting and speaking with Ms. Owens while photographing CPAC last February:

View attachment 454035

I would love to see her run for President. She's articulate, intelligent and well-spoken. She's the exact kind of candidate the democrats don't want to run against. She's a woman of color and, as the left has taught us, any criticism of someone of color is racism. So, they would be forced to not criticize her or be forced to expose themselves as the racists we know they truly are...
Dream on. The her fellow republicans would bury her with her past fraud before the first primary. The democrats will literally be able to just sit and laugh at Miss Owens.

Last edited:
Candace: white nationalism is a hoax that doesn't hurt blacks, but Dems use it to distract folks

she also said "Democrats want blacks to fail", triggering the old liberal loon guest

Forum List

Back