Cancun Cruz is holding up state department nominations

Figured a TDS twat cuck boi like you would make up an excuse for the TX dems.

here's a free history lesson, Quorum rules were designed to prevent laws from being passed if legislators were involuntarily PREVENTED from attending a session, not that they could stop a session by NOT ATTENDING voluntarily.

Now go back to your hole, pee while sitting down SJW soi boi.
Uh OH
A big disaster is coming, you better flee to Mexico with Ted Cruz...

The worst part is, you believe the lies these retards feed you. What ever Trump or Alex Jones says you believe, no matter how illogical.

prove i like trump and i will apologize to you right here.....i have enough posts were it should be pretty easy....but its very easy to point out that you are just another democrat sheep....
yup typing words in a box is easy.

Too bad you have not made any valid points of merit at all.

You just like posting little pictures and trolling.

Uh OH
A big disaster is coming, you better flee to Mexico with Ted Cruz...

The worst part is, you believe the lies these retards feed you. What ever Trump or Alex Jones says you believe, no matter how illogical.

Nice job actually not responding to my statement, Mr. Room temperature IQ.

SJW useless twat is a job on this board already taken by JimHdouche, Dr lug, and colfux.

Nice job actually not responding to my statement, Mr. Room temperature IQ.

SJW useless twat is a job on this board already taken by JimHdouche, Dr lug, and colfux.
You are trying to compare a procedural blocking of an unconstitutional voter restriction bill with A Senator fleeing his state to Mexico during a major disaster.

Its laughable. I repeat if you can't see the distinction between the 2 events you are a total partisan hack and a sheep.
Carry on with your lies, BS, and partisan nonsense.

You are trying to compare a procedural blocking of an unconstitutional voter restriction bill with A Senator fleeing his state to Mexico during a major disaster.

Its laughable. I repeat if you can't see the distinction between the 2 events you are a total partisan hack and a sheep.
Carry on with your lies, BS, and partisan nonsense.

The law they are passing isn't unconstitutional, and you are trying to muddle the issue.

what part of emergency response at a State level to US senators perform?

Running from a quorum isn't procedural, it's unrepublican, and a dereliction of the legislator's actual duties.

The law they are passing isn't unconstitutional, and you are trying to muddle the issue.

Running from a quorum isn't procedural, it's unrepublican, and a dereliction of the legislator's actual duties.
Cruz needs to be in his state helping his voters. When things get tough, republicans bail to Mexico. The Dems didn't bail on the state in a time of crisis... They are doing something to stop a partisan bill that restricts voting.
You just can't admit this.

The party of spin.
The GOP started the War in Iraq, but you people can't admit that
Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus and then crashed the economy, you can't admit that.
Trump fucked up covid terribly with world record cases and record deaths, you can't admit that.
Trump lost the election, you can't admit that.
Trump incited an insurrection of his supporters at the Capitol, you can't admit that.

Why would I think that you people would actually somehow accept that Cruz is a phony?

This is what happens when you live a state of lies, you loose all credibility. You're a sheep and you don't even realize it, that's what's so funny.

Cruz needs to be in his state helping his voters. When things get tough, republicans bail to Mexico. The Dems didn't bail on the state in a time of crisis... They are doing something to stop a partisan bill that restricts voting.

The party of spin.
Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus and then crashed the economy, you can't admit that.
Trump fucked up covid terribly with world record cases and record deaths, you can't admit that.
Trump incited an insurrection of his supporters at the Capitol, you can't admit that.

Why would I think that you people would actually somehow accept that Cruz is a phony?

This is what happens when you live a state of lies, you loose all credibility. You're a sheep and you don't even realize it, that's what's so funny.

Again, what is his exact role during an emergency that he couldn't do because he wasn't in the State?

His job is in D.C, not in Texas.

More muddling.

The party of spin.

just like PIG-lousi should be in its district, tackling the issues there, right?

Again, what is his exact role during an emergency that he couldn't do because he wasn't in the State?

His job is in D.C, not in Texas.

More muddling.
It is a major mistake to flee your state during a crisis. The other politicians stayed to help the people. He needs to be there to help the people.

You are so brain washed you will never admit he fucked up, just like you can't even admit Trump lost the election.
Even Cruz admitted it was a mistake, yet you can not because you are a total brainwashed sheep.
Notta good look...

"Look, it was obviously a mistake and in hindsight I wouldn't have done it," he said.

Last edited:

Teddy is a treasonous SOB that needs to be removed from the Senate. I guess he is still pissed that his holiness, trump lost in 2020?

Guess you missed everything after the headline:

"The State Department did impose sanctions on some Russian ships and entities involved in the pipeline, but waived them on the company behind the pipeline, to the dismay of Republicans and Democrats alike who oppose the nearly complete conduit. The Biden administration said it was in U.S. national security interests to waive the sanctions, which are opposed by U.S. ally Germany."

Maybe Biden can get them confirmed through reconciliation the same way he gets everything else done :dev3:

This is the stupid game leftists always play.

2020 - It's just a temporary emergency procedure, so don't worry about it. We can figure it out later

2024 - What? It's LAW! What to you mean look at it?

They do it every time

It is a major mistake to flee your state during a crisis. The other politicians stayed to help the people. He needs to be there to help the people.

You are so brain washed you will never admit he fucked up, just like you can't even admit Trump lost the election.
Even Cruz admitted it was a mistake, yet you can not because you are a total brainwashed sheep.
Notta good look...

"Look, it was obviously a mistake and in hindsight I wouldn't have done it," he said.

You can't define what he could have done as part of his duties as a US senator to do anything.

The Texas Twits are leaving THEIR ACTUAL JOB in violation of the rules of the legislature they belong to.

You can't admit the obvious, so you are either a troll, a shill, or both.

Also, how does Kamala's dildo taste in your mouth while Biden fucks you from the rear?

Yes we do...they are heroes.

They are pathetic babies, running from their jobs.

Again quorums were intended to prevent votes if legislators were prevented from attending a session via nefarious means, not that a minority could hold a session hostage.

You can't define what he could have done as part of his duties as a US senator to do anything.

The Texas Twits are leaving THEIR ACTUAL JOB in violation of the rules of the legislature they belong to.

You can't admit the obvious, so you are either a troll, a shill, or both.

Also, how does Kamala's dildo taste in your mouth while Biden fucks you from the rear?
When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of loser
-socrates

Ted Cruz can admit he made an obvious mistake, yet you can not...
You can't even admit Trump lost the election.

All you have are excuses for GOP failure. The GOP has failed for the entirety of the 21st Century, with 2 failed presidents, Bush and Trump. You just make excuse after excuse for all this repeated failure.

Even now, Ted Cruz admits he mad an obvious mistake, yet you can not.

You are the epitome of a partisan sheep.

Forum List

Back