Cancun Cruz is holding up state department nominations

Teddy is a treasonous SOB that needs to be removed from the Senate. I guess he is still pissed that his holiness, trump lost in 2020?
What is more pathetic

Cancun Cruz fleeing his state like a coward,

OR his retard sheep supporters that will blindly support him no matter what he does.

The sheep don't even realize they are sheep, and they call everyone else sheep. This sums up the current state of the GOP, the party of failure.

Teddy is a treasonous SOB that needs to be removed from the Senate. I guess he is still pissed that his holiness, trump lost in 2020?
Wow, I think you must have Hypocritcalcovid-19 given you fat Texas Dem hogs and their antics. Nesides, anyone who stands up to Dimmer fascism is a hero right brainless???

What is more pathetic

OR his retard sheep supporters that will blindly support him no matter what he does.

The sheep don't even realize they are sheep, and they call everyone else sheep. This sums up the current state of the GOP, the party of failure.
More accurately......trump humpers.

What is more pathetic

Much like the Texas Democrats that bailed to DC?

Just like you support those that fled from Tx?

The sheep don't even realize they are sheep, and they call everyone else sheep.

Ironic

What is more pathetic

you kind of come off like a sheep yourself.....

Much like the Texas Democrats that bailed to DC?

Just like you support those that fled from Tx?

Ironic
Cruz fled like a coward to avoid a disaster and left his state in shambles in its time of extreme need.

The TX Dems fled to block an unconstitutional partisan voting restriction bill.

DO you see the distinction?????

This is why you are a total partisan sheep, you can't see the distinction between these 2 events...

Cruz fled like a coward to avoid a disaster and left his state in shambles in its time of extreme need.

This is why you are a total partisan sheep, you can't see the distinction between these 2 events...
hey banker let me make you feel at home.....
1626884721786.png
...BAAAAAAAAAAAA

What is more pathetic?

beijing xiden lying to AMERICA, being a commie compromised crook, getting its 10%, covering for its criminal kid, being a pedophile....

OR its retard sheep supporters that will blindly support it no matter what it does.

The sheep don't even realize they are sheep, and they call everyone else sheep. This sums up the current state of the scum demonRATS...... the party of failure......

The TX Dems fled to block a constitutional voting bill, that ensures the scum demonRATS cant steal another
This is why you are a total partisan sheep,

Anybody that would be nominated by the Joe Dufus administration would be a turd so Ted is doing good.

Thats all trumpers can do, post pictures or type lies.

You people can never debate the issues or provide facts.

Everytime you get overwhelmed you cry TDS, or post some stupid meme, but never facts or counterarguments.
Thats all scum demonRATS can do, post pictures or type lies.
You people can never debate the issues or provide facts.......all you can do is parrot, because you are lazy free loading morons, that know nothing until THEY say
as a matter of fact, you idiots win the prize in denying, deflecting, and twist to suit....

Thats all trumpers can do, post pictures or type lies.

You people can never debate the issues or provide facts.

Everytime you get overwhelmed you cry TDS, or post some stupid meme, but never facts or counterarguments.
prove i like trump and i will apologize to you right here.....i have enough posts were it should be pretty easy....but its very easy to point out that you are just another democrat sheep....

Figured a TDS twat cuck boi like you would make up an excuse for the TX dems.

here's a free history lesson, Quorum rules were designed to prevent laws from being passed if legislators were involuntarily PREVENTED from attending a session, not that they could stop a session by NOT ATTENDING voluntarily.

Now go back to your hole, pee while sitting down SJW soi boi.

thank goodness we have a patriot like Cruz to stand up for America against Xiden and his alliance with Putin and his move to take hold of eastern europe

Forum List

Back