"Cancel culture" means that Democrats are now against universal education and universal employment, instead of in favor of them like they used to be

Your diatribe has nothing to do with Democrats. Perhaps being beholden to the Cheeto King of Cancel has clouded your view?

AND

My how your Trumpinistas twist yourselves around to make a false and absolute meaningless point.

I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016, and Jo Jorgensen in 2020.

Until recently, Democrats were in favor of universal education and universal employment.

However, with the current movement known as “cancel culture,” Democrats are now against both of those things.

After a high school student named Mimi Groves was accepted to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, a public university which was her #1 choice for college, the college later asked her not to attend, because one of her high school classmates named Jimmy Galligan sent the college a video of a private Snapchat conversation from three years earlier, where Groves had said to her friends, “I can drive [racial slur].”

The New York Times praised Galligan for sending the video to the college.

Public colleges used to be about universal education. That is clearly no longer the case.

Source: A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning

A data analyst named David Shor was fired from his job at Civis Analytics because he tweeted a link to a study by a Princeton professor which said that peaceful protesting was more effective than violent rioting.

Source: The Still-Vital Case for Liberalism in a Radical Age

Democrats used to say they supported universal education and universal employment.

However, the two above examples prove that Democrats are now against universal education and universal employment.

Democrats also say they support universal health care.

But based on those two above examples, I’m guessing that it’s only a matter of time until Democrats start being against universal health care too.

They're already against universal health care, too, as evidenced by multiple calls from the left to deny Trump supporters the Covid vaccine.

Until recently, Democrats were in favor of universal education and universal employment.

However, with the current movement known as “cancel culture,” Democrats are now against both of those things.

After a high school student named Mimi Groves was accepted to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, a public university which was her #1 choice for college, the college later asked her not to attend, because one of her high school classmates named Jimmy Galligan sent the college a video of a private Snapchat conversation from three years earlier, where Groves had said to her friends, “I can drive [racial slur].”

Public colleges used to be about universal education. That is clearly no longer the case.

A data analyst named David Shor was fired from his job at Civis Analytics because he tweeted a link to a study by a Princeton professor which said that peaceful protesting was more effective than violent rioting.

Democrats used to say they supported universal education and universal employment.

However, the two above examples prove that Democrats are now against universal education and universal employment.

But based on those two above examples, I’m guessing that it’s only a matter of time until Democrats start being against universal health care too.
Where is the connection to the Democratic party here?
Who else would screw up a young gals college education except for PC, wokeness, and other democrat "cancel culture" nonsense? I used to remember things called "free speech", "diversity of thought", and "freedom to be yourself" as long as you don't hurt anyone in the process. Then again, the democrat riots of the past summer shows a double standard for violence.
View attachment 451250
Is this Democrats as well?
You know...since they hate God and Christians and love gays and all...

"An eight year-old girl was expelled from her school for telling another girl she had a ‘crush’ on her in the playground. Chloe Shelton was ousted from Rejoice Christian Schools near Tulsa, Oklahoma, earlier this month – with her mother Delanie ordered to come and pick her up after she made the remark in the playground."

A crush at 8 yrs. old?
What kind of Eurotrash rags are you reading and believing, kumquat?

"An eight year-old girl was expelled from her school for telling another girl she had a ‘crush’ on her in the playground. Chloe Shelton was ousted from Rejoice Christian Schools near Tulsa, Oklahoma, earlier this month – with her mother Delanie ordered to come and pick her up after she made the remark in the playground."

Republicans like those who engage in cancel culture also suck. Shame on them!

Where is the connection to the Democratic party here?
Who else would screw up a young gals college education except for PC, wokeness, and other democrat "cancel culture" nonsense? I used to remember things called "free speech", "diversity of thought", and "freedom to be yourself" as long as you don't hurt anyone in the process. Then again, the democrat riots of the past summer shows a double standard for violence.
View attachment 451250

A crush at 8 yrs. old?
What kind of Eurotrash rags are you reading and believing, kumquat?
I know...right?!!!!
Imagine expelling a little girl from school for that!
Damn Left Wing Christian schools!!!

Forum List

Back