"Cancel culture" means that Democrats are now against universal education and universal employment, instead of in favor of them like they used to be

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Until recently, Democrats were in favor of universal education and universal employment.

However, with the current movement known as “cancel culture,” Democrats are now against both of those things.

After a high school student named Mimi Groves was accepted to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, a public university which was her #1 choice for college, the college later asked her not to attend, because one of her high school classmates named Jimmy Galligan sent the college a video of a private Snapchat conversation from three years earlier, where Groves had said to her friends, “I can drive [racial slur].”

The New York Times praised Galligan for sending the video to the college.

Public colleges used to be about universal education. That is clearly no longer the case.

Source: A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning

A data analyst named David Shor was fired from his job at Civis Analytics because he tweeted a link to a study by a Princeton professor which said that peaceful protesting was more effective than violent rioting.

Source: The Still-Vital Case for Liberalism in a Radical Age

Democrats used to say they supported universal education and universal employment.

However, the two above examples prove that Democrats are now against universal education and universal employment.

Democrats also say they support universal health care.

But based on those two above examples, I’m guessing that it’s only a matter of time until Democrats start being against universal health care too.

Until recently, Democrats were in favor of universal education and universal employment.

However, with the current movement known as “cancel culture,” Democrats are now against both of those things.

After a high school student named Mimi Groves was accepted to the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, a public university which was her #1 choice for college, the college later asked her not to attend, because one of her high school classmates named Jimmy Galligan sent the college a video of a private Snapchat conversation from three years earlier, where Groves had said to her friends, “I can drive [racial slur].”

Public colleges used to be about universal education. That is clearly no longer the case.

A data analyst named David Shor was fired from his job at Civis Analytics because he tweeted a link to a study by a Princeton professor which said that peaceful protesting was more effective than violent rioting.

Democrats used to say they supported universal education and universal employment.

However, the two above examples prove that Democrats are now against universal education and universal employment.

But based on those two above examples, I’m guessing that it’s only a matter of time until Democrats start being against universal health care too.

Democratic Party/Radical Leftist Woke-ness is a religion founded in the effigy of the most unforgiving god of all time. Thus the democrats must abide their neo-god's blood thirst or be cancelled and cast out of their utopian paradise of political correctness and self-flagellation.

Where is the connection to the Democratic party here?

Who else would screw up a young gals college education except for PC, wokeness, and other democrat "cancel culture" nonsense? I used to remember things called "free speech", "diversity of thought", and "freedom to be yourself" as long as you don't hurt anyone in the process. Then again, the democrat riots of the past summer shows a double standard for violence.
1612134257057.png

Yeah, now it is targeted re-education and guaranteed minimum income for all.

~~~~~~
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats ARE in favor of universal services ... for their followers. Others need not apply....
This is a form of blackmail. They are tying the ability to earn a good living or get a credential necessary to work in certain fields to Marxist ideological conformity. Welcome to the new Utopia.... Conform or take your place in the re-education camps ala the Chinese People's Republic....
Fret not...Uncle Joey Xi will sign another E.O. written for him about that within the week.... :abgg2q.jpg:

Who else would screw up a young gals college education except for PC, wokeness, and other democrat "cancel culture" nonsense? I used to remember things called "free speech", "diversity of thought", and "freedom to be yourself" as long as you don't hurt anyone in the process. Then again, the democrat riots of the past summer shows a double standard for violence.
View attachment 451250
Is this Democrats as well?
You know...since they hate God and Christians and love gays and all...

"An eight year-old girl was expelled from her school for telling another girl she had a ‘crush’ on her in the playground. Chloe Shelton was ousted from Rejoice Christian Schools near Tulsa, Oklahoma, earlier this month – with her mother Delanie ordered to come and pick her up after she made the remark in the playground."

Your diatribe has nothing to do with Democrats. Perhaps being beholden to the Cheeto King of Cancel has clouded your view?

AND

My how your Trumpinistas twist yourselves around to make a false and absolute meaningless point.

View attachment 451250
Black lives only matter when they die fighting with cops.

Just look at the statistics.

Your diatribe has nothing to do with Democrats. Perhaps being beholden to the Cheeto King of Cancel has clouded your view?

AND

My how your Trumpinistas twist yourselves around to make a false and absolute meaningless point.
Your party's attacks on cops, white males, and conservatives in general comes from what ideology, the Right?

I think you folks may one day wake up and see the damage you've done and perhaps hold yourselves accountable for it.
When the shit starts to get really bad, I will most certainly remind you of it and remind you that you, and only you, and your leftist friends, are responsible for the decline, if not the total destruction, of our society.
But until you start having to eat out of dumpsters and cooking your pets to fill your bellies....you won't blame anyone but me for making you into such a monster.

"Cancel culture" means that Democrats are now against universal education and universal employment, instead of in favor of them like they used to be
Oh, dearie-me... what convoluted, sophomoric, juvenile, moronic twisted logic will these brain-dead Orange Baboon-God cult worshipers come up with next? :laugh:

Last edited:

AND

Your party's attacks on cops, white males, and conservatives in general comes from what ideology, the Right?

I think you folks may one day wake up and see the damage you've done and perhaps hold yourselves accountable for it.
When the shit starts to get really bad, I will most certainly remind you of it and remind you that you, and only you, and your leftist friends, are responsible for the decline, if not the total destruction, of our society.
But until you start having to eat out of dumpsters and cooking your pets to fill your bellies....you won't blame anyone but me for making you into such a monster.

When have Democrats attacked cops or white males. I don't know what "conservatives" and conservatism actually mean, anymore. They are merely authoritarians whose main activity is finding other people to pick on and dominate. Note that both parties ran white males at the head of their tickets in 2020. A white male won, Joe Biden, and he's straight and Christian even!

Cancel culture means Donald Trump called for a boycott of Goodyear.

View attachment 451250

"An eight year-old girl was expelled from her school for telling another girl she had a ‘crush’ on her in the playground. Chloe Shelton was ousted from Rejoice Christian Schools near Tulsa, Oklahoma, earlier this month – with her mother Delanie ordered to come and pick her up after she made the remark in the playground."

Christians have morals, even for 8-year olds. That's the way it is.
You still dodged my post about ruining a woman's career/life over "wokeness" run amok.
Free speech needs to be free, and NOT subject to "big brother's" censorship.
I would have thought that the University of Tennessee would have been more understanding about youthful indiscretions. Pity.

View attachment 451250

Christians have morals, even for 8-year olds. That's the way it is.
You still dodged my post about ruining a woman's career/life over "wokeness" run amok.
Free speech needs to be free, and NOT subject to "big brother's" censorship.
I would have thought that the University of Tennessee would have been more understanding about youthful indiscretions. Pity.
"Cancelling" an 8 year old is OK but a college student isn't?
Pathetic attempt...but you're welcome to try again.

As an aside...the college girl was treated appallingly and the fuckwit that posted the video of her is the one that deserves to be dragged and shamed along with the college.

AND

And we find the typical "conservative."
Spews lies and expect them to be treated as truth.

Sorry liar. Unless you want to bring honesty into the conversation I'll do nothing but point out that your are a liar..

AND

When have Democrats attacked cops or white males. I don't know what "conservatives" and conservatism actually mean, anymore. They are merely authoritarians whose main activity is finding other people to pick on and dominate. Note that both parties ran white males at the head of their tickets in 2020. A white male won, Joe Biden, and he's straight and Christian even!
They are unable to engage in a discussion without lying.
Their lies is all that unites them.

Forum List

Back