Canadian School Board Orders Dress Code After Backlash From Teacher With Humongous Breasts

You know what the most fucked up part of this scenario is? This guy is making a mockery of women, particularly women for whom wearing a prothesis is because they have undergone a mastectomy due to breast cancer.

I still stand by my opinion that this has only been allowed because this person is male, no actual woman would be allowed to do something like this.

[putting away my soap box]

And yet you don't seem to have a problem with ALL "trans" men dressing like women and spewing the lie that they ARE a woman?!!!! LOL

I smell the smelly smell of hypocrisy.

Not really.

He has refused to give interviews, but one reporter finally got him on a good day, where he explained what he's doing.
I will see if I can locate that short video. It wasn't on Youtube, and I don't remember where I saw it.

Basically, this teacher got sick and tired of all the "trans/liberal/gender" bullshit going around his school.
So this is what he is doing until the schoolboard comes to their senses and forbids this shit in his school.

I admire his tenacity to stick to this ploy he's created. Although, he must have lungs of steel to be able to breathe in that getup everyday!!!

This is definitely a protest worth noting AS a REAL protest.

I'm sure he will comply with the dress code, but still wear the boobs and wig, as this is only the tit.........uh, I mean the TIP of the iceberg that is sinking us all.
I’m happy to hear that and it is certainly making trannies look even more like the freaks they they are

Thanks for the update

Btw: he must be driving the woke educators nuts

i question the doctor that triple stacked those implants...
A doctor didn't do that. This something he chooses to wear, it's not a part of his anatomy. You know how men can put on a pregnancy prothesis to get an idea of what a pregnant woman experiences as far as the weigh and shape of carrying a child? This is the same thing but I can't even imagine where he found that other than at a costume store:

"The purpose of a breast prosthesis is to replicate part, or all, of the breast following a mastectomy."

Breast prostheses: Types, cost, and how to choose

Forum List

Back