Canada’s hotel quarantine: Lack of food, medical attention, only 15 minutes outside per day

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
CALGARY, Alberta, February 11, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Travelers to Canada forced to stay in secretive quarantine hotels lack food and medical treatment while being allowed outside for only 15 minutes per day, which is less than the UN recommends for prisoners.

CBC News reported on Tuesday on the case of two travelers who were forced to stay in Calgary’s hotel quarantine facility.

Angelo Vanegas spent an entire fortnight in the facility, despite having provided details of his planned 14-day quarantine which he would spend at home with his mother and sister. Vanegas, who had tested negative for the virus before his flight arriving into Calgary, was forced to spend his quarantine in the hotel since “health officials” did not approve his proposed plan, due to his mother and sister having underlying medical conditions.

Vanegas described the three meals per day he was permitted to have as “kid-sized.” He presented pictures showing the small portions dumped into disposable cardboard boxes. No meals were served after 6 p.m., nor were any deliveries from outside allowed, so passengers had to rely on purchasing “unhealthy snacks” if they were hungry.

Vanegas also explained how he was left “begging” for medical treatment for an ingrown toenail which was infected. After initially receiving some epsom salts, it was only when Vanegas threatened to call the emergency services that his needs were taken seriously. “I said to them, listen, you guys take me to the hospital, or I will have to call 911 because I am in so much pain,” he told CBC.

Canadians and Progs love them some totalitarianism.

The racist, misogynist, scandal ridden PM has no clue what he is doing but he has the left up there thinking he is a great leader! LOL

Forum List

Back