Canada's Freedom Convoy Is A Worldwide Political Tsunami

He's not a "Prime Minister." Trudeau is more of a "Sub-Prime Minister" or an "Inferior Minister."

Trudeau is your version of Joe Biden, cowering in his basement while those mean old truckers honk at him.
Just stop it, stop it, stop it, nyah nyah nyah my ears are plugged and my eyes are covered and sticks and stones, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm telling my dad to beat up your dad.

Truckers in Europe are planning to import the protest by driving to national capitals before converging on Brussels...

The convoy will set off in three waves from across France, with truckers from Germany, Italy, and Croatia, among others, to follow in what is being deemed a 'World Freedom Convoy.'

Relevant reading...

'World Freedom Convoy' eyes Brussels as destination for massive trucker protest

Last edited:
Carpe diem!

FKX955gXMAII1P4

Last edited:
The USA Convoy is not disclosing exact dates because they know the federal Gov. will intervene. It's definitely happening, and early estimates say the 40Km long convoy record set by Canada will be broken several times over. Stay tuned...

It is nearly world wide and it has something in common in all countries that take notice.

It's the people's frustrated feeling for the Covid pandemic.

We all want it to go away because we're very tired and pissed off over it's demands being imposed on us.

And who can say that there's a better way of speaking out against Covid than to start a fight over mandates?
It's not a mystery at all!

In a nutshell, the most probable outcome will be in the majority of people in any one country, deciding on whether they'll choose to ignore the mandates and thereby preserve their personal freedom?

or

They will decide with science and the medical community to continue to take precautions?

Does that clarify the situation well enough for everybody to understand?

Can the debate now turn to the realities of life, no matter how unpleasant it might be?

and everybody just stop blowing smoke~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Empty larders will do that.....Most of them don't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel, much less put back more than a few days of worth of food.
Has anyone heard from the rubber duck yet?

lol

No, it’s a ridiculous display of willful ignorance and reckless, irresponsible stupidity.
It's grounded on nothing Clayton, and will fade and fail for that reason. We can only keep on asking the question of what they want to accomplish.

So we're told by the protesters that if is 'freedom'.

Then we ask, 'what' freedom and they fail to answer.

So I'll provide the answer they are afraid to mention:

They want freedom fro Covid!

That's the only answer for truckers in Canada and throughout the rest of the world that has truckers misbehaving.

Donald H "Grounded on Nothing"? 10's of thousands of Doctors, Nurses and research scientists losing their jobs just for speaking out against the mandated treatment protocols is hardly "Nothing". 10's of thousands of hard-working people losing their jobs for having a different opinion about health care treatment options is hardly "Nothing".

Too many people seem to think there is only one medical or scientific opinion, the one that is broadcast by the political leaders through the mainstream media channels. That's a travesty. Science is NOT about only listening to one opinion: it's about considering all possibilities and reviewing all the facts. Right now, all the facts are indicating that the majority of government mandated health protocols were an abysmal failure. The death toll from the experimental vaccination mandates alone is already outpacing the death toll from the virus. There is strong evidence suggesting we've only just begun seeing the consequences of long-term effects, which include increased Senility, Parkinsons, Alzheimer's, Cancer, and cardiovascular problems among others. I'm not even going to get into the correlation between increased mask usage and increased disease spread.

Most modern countries with common sense are already shutting down these failed programs. But no, go ahead and keep your eyes and ears closed and only listen to your political party's opinion on science and medical treatment. Go ahead and continue to fire all those scientists and doctors who have a different opinion. Eventually, by your 5th or 6th booster, most of the closed minded will become incapacitated or dead.

Jen 'Baghdad Bob' Psaki argues that Canada border blockade is not, I reapeat..."not related” to the vaccine mandate.

Heh heh...
main-qimg-72003817cd4b4d6365011ac20284cb3b-lq

"I know there’s been some suggestion, not by reporters, necessarily, at all, that this congestion is related to the vaccine requirements. It’s not."

Last edited:
Looks like protesters are starting to show up at the parliament in New Zealand’s capital, Wellington...

There seems to be a very limited capacity to understand the global blowback this whole Canadian affair is generating within global society. Or worse, a strong desire, particularly by low-level content police, to minimize the affair and to compartmentalize awareness/discussion before the global scope is realized further and subsequently discussed in a meaningful, relevant way.

Unfortunately for them, an idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army, by any government or by any censor. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day.

Anyway. A couple of relevant reads and a short discussion on the topic...

"Millions of Canadians, led by working class truckers, have put their foot down on the political class that has kept them hostage for the past two years. The media hacks scream "extremism" but the movement is going worldwide."

Furthermore...

We Are All Canadian Truckers Now!

- written by Ron Paul

Copyright © 2022 by RonPaul Institute. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a live link are given.

"We all remember where we were when the Berlin Wall came down. While it may have seemed that communist rule would go on forever, when the people decided that they had enough suddenly the wall fell. Just like that.

Thus it is after two years of Covid authoritarianism that in Canada the largest truck convoy in history has smashed through the Berlin Wall of tyranny. I have watched as the Canada I once respected as a haven for antiwar Americans in the 1960s turned into one of the most repressive countries on earth. I wondered how a freedom-loving people could allow themselves to be abused by these mini-Stalins without a peep.

But then Canada stood up and showed the rest of the world that freedom can triumph over tyranny if the people demand it. As I say, no army can stop an idea whose time has come.

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau had been basking in his ability to terrorize the population in the name of fighting a virus. He was so confident in his seemingly unlimited power that he felt he could ridicule any Canadian with different views. The prime minister said in a recent interview that unvaccinated Canadians were “extremists,” “misogynists,” and “racists.”

When the Canadian truckers stood up to his tyranny and began their historic convoy to Ottawa, he thought he could continue ridiculing people. The truckers and their supporters were just a “small fringe minority” who hold “unacceptable views,” he confidently claimed. For Trudeau, love of liberty is just an “unacceptable view.”

Less than a week later, as tens of thousands of trucks began entering the capital with millions of supporters behind them, the “brave” Canadian prime minister had fled the city and shuffled off to an undisclosed location.

As Elon Musk Tweeted, “It would appear that the so-called ‘fringe minority’ is actually the government.”

The Canadian mainstream media is obviously just as obedient to the regime as ours. They ignored the Freedom Convoy for as long as possible. There was almost no reporting. Then, when it became impossible to ignore, they began to attack and ridicule instead of trying to report it accurately. It was disgusting and almost comical to see a “reporter” from the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation suggest that the Canadian Freedom Convoy was cooked up by Putin and the Russians!

Thousands of trucks have arrived in Ottawa. They demand an end to covid tyranny. They are backed by millions of citizens, who braved the Canadian winter at night to cheer the truckers on.

This protest is so important because it’s not limited to Canada. The truckers are being supported worldwide, and a similar convoy is being planned from California to Washington, DC. In a US where grocery store shelves are increasingly bare, the truckers have more leverage than the powers-that-be would like to admit.

If I were prime minister of totalitarian Australia or New Zealand – or most anywhere in Europe – I would be getting pretty nervous right now. Just as the Covid tyranny descended across the globe in a seemingly coordinated fashion, now that the Berlin Wall of the tyrants has been breached, it’s just a matter of time before the shockwaves are felt far and wide.

We owe a debt of gratitude to the Canadian truck drivers. Let’s all do whatever we can to help the freedom movement continue to gather steam!"

Where’s the global blowback?
Freedumb!

New Topics

Forum List

Back